• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Cancellation: Rescheduling a Show

In summary, you can reschedule your show as far in advance as you need, but it is recommended to give at least 24 hours notice. There are no fees for rescheduling and you can do so more than once if needed, however, it is best to avoid multiple reschedules. To reschedule, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred new date. You will still be eligible for host rewards even if you reschedule your show, as long as it still takes place and meets the minimum sales requirement.
mheat923
2 weeks ago I tried unsuccessfully contacting a host to see about rescheduling her show...I believe she was out of town or something. so I went ahead and told my husband and sons to travel to Virginia as planned on the 14th and my daughter and I would fly out on the 18th after the show was held that same morning.

I just got an email canceling the show:(

on the positive side she did say she had an order to turn into to me..and she would be calling me(not holding my breath)

I'm sorry!!...can you change your flight?

How rude of her

I got cheap flight so I am not out hundreds of dollars but I don't get to see my dad before he leaves for Puerto Rico so that upsets me most now I have to wait 2 full weeks for him to come back from Perto Rico which means we are staying a week longer then originally planned...3 weeks away from home is a loooong time;)

1. How far in advance can I reschedule my show?

You can reschedule your show as far in advance as you need. We recommend giving us at least 24 hours notice so we can make necessary arrangements.

2. Will there be any fees for rescheduling my show?

There are no fees for rescheduling your show. We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise and we are happy to accommodate a new date that works for you.

3. Can I reschedule my show more than once?

Yes, you can reschedule your show more than once if needed. However, we do ask that you try to avoid multiple reschedules as it may inconvenience other guests and affect the success of your show.

4. How do I go about rescheduling my show?

To reschedule your show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred new date. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both parties.

5. Will I still be eligible for host rewards if I reschedule my show?

Yes, you will still be eligible for host rewards even if you reschedule your show. As long as your show still takes place and meets the minimum sales requirement, you will receive all the host benefits and rewards as planned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD