• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Get My 5 Year Button if I Go to Conference Next Year?

In summary, you will still get the 5 year button if you don't go this year, but you will have to wait until your next attendance to get it.
momoftwins
I have a question - if I end up going to conference this would be the year that I would get my 5 year button. If I don't go this year and I were to go next year would I still get that button????????? Anyone know?????? Thanks in advance!

You know, I thought I knew until I started typing! I think you will still get it, but I'm not sure. Sorry.

If you don't go this year, but go next year then next year you'l get the 6th year button. This happened to me back in 2003. I didn't go that year and then in 2004 I got whatever the next number in the sequence was.

ah - thanks for responding ladies! I really really want my 5 year one! I really need to work on my DH.

Is this the 5th conference you'd be attending or have you already been a consultant for 5 years? This will be my 5th conference, but my four year anniversary was in March, so I'm not sure how that works.:confused: I'd love to have a 5 year pin, but I can wait until next year if that's the case.:)

The button signifies that you have celebrated your 5 year anniversary with PC since the last conference (If you celebrated 5 years as a consultant between July 1 2001 and June 30 2007 you get the 5 year pin and you are recognized in the career book as well). You only get the pins in the years that you attend from 5th on up.

Thanks Beth! So if I don't make it this year (I celebrated my 5th anniversary in November of 2006) next year I would then get the 6th year button????

Yay! I get my 5 year button this year! (My 5y anniversary was November 2006 also.)

chefann said:
Yay! I get my 5 year button this year! (My 5y anniversary was November 2006 also.)
That's right!

And I get my 5 year this year too. I started in May of 2002 so May 2007 was 5 years.

That stinks!! I'll have to wait another 2 (or 3) years because I signed in August. August of this year will be 4 for me. :(

I get mine this year too:)

I signed in Dec. 2002, so I'll have to wait til Leadership to get mine.....do they give them at Leadership too?

I didn't see any at Leadership - I think they're a NC only thing.

Cuz now that I think about it more, I would have had one at Leadership in Jan, and didn't. So they're only distributed at Conference.

I talked to HO today and they only do them in 5 year increments. So if I don't go this year I won't get another one until I hit 10 years! So am begging DH to let me go this year! LOL!

REally? I could have sworn that I've seen other odd numbered ones, like 7, 9, etc...

In the past, they've had them for each year above 5. Maybe that's a change for this year.

Related to Will I Get My 5 Year Button if I Go to Conference Next Year?

1. Will I still receive my 5 year button if I attend conference next year?

Yes, you will still receive your 5 year button even if you attend conference next year. The 5 year button is based on your years of service with Pampered Chef, not on attendance at conference.

2. Can I earn my 5 year button at conference?

No, the 5 year button is based on your years of service with Pampered Chef. Attendance at conference does not count towards this milestone.

3. What if I have attended conference for the past 5 years, but have not been with Pampered Chef for 5 years?

If you have not been with Pampered Chef for 5 years but have attended conference for the past 5 years, you will not receive the 5 year button. This milestone is only based on your years of service with the company.

4. Do I have to attend conference every year to receive the 5 year button?

No, you do not have to attend conference every year to receive the 5 year button. As long as you have been with Pampered Chef for 5 years, you will receive the button regardless of conference attendance.

5. Can I receive multiple 5 year buttons if I have been with Pampered Chef for more than 5 years?

No, you will only receive one 5 year button for your years of service with Pampered Chef. However, you can continue to attend conference and receive recognition for your years of service at each conference you attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies