• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Get Bookings From My Two Catalog Shows?

In summary, if you want to get bookings from catalog shows, the best way to do it is to call the people that ordered and thank them for their order, and ask if they have any questions about any products. Then, ask if they would like to book their own show.
SilverCeladon
not really because I haven't paid yet but I sent out two catalog shows today. My director gave them to me last night to get started. We'll see if I get any bookings off any of them!

SilverCeladon said:
not really because I haven't paid yet but I sent out two catalog shows today. My director gave them to me last night to get started. We'll see if I get any bookings off any of them!

The very best way to get bookings from catalog shows (the only way I've ever gotten them!) is to call those that ordered, thank them for their order, and ask if they have any questions about any products....then just ask if they have thought about hosting their own Cooking or Catalog Show.....most of the people I book have checked either "maybe" or "no" to hosting (or haven't checked anything at all!) - but usually it's because they have questions or just need to be asked!

I really need to get over my phone phobia first!

SilverCeladon said:
I really need to get over my phone phobia first!

I know that's a toughie....but think of it as a customer service. This will be the only contact you have with catalog show "guests". If they were at a show, you would thank them for their order, ask them if they have any questions, and ask them if the would like to book their own show...Most people will love the fact that you took the time to follow up on their order!

People really do appreciate a quick phone call. To "give yourself permission with them" - ask at the beginning of the call...

"do you have a minute?"

or

"is this a good time to talk?"

and they will tell you 80% of the time it's OK, or call back in 20 mins, whatever. Good Luck. God Bless You!

Related to Will I Get Bookings From My Two Catalog Shows?

What is "I Guess I'm Official Now..."?

"I Guess I'm Official Now..." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that celebrates milestone moments and achievements in life. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories that make great gifts for friends and loved ones.

What occasions can "I Guess I'm Official Now..." products be used for?

The "I Guess I'm Official Now..." line is perfect for celebrating graduations, promotions, new homes, engagements, weddings, and other special milestones. It's a great way to show someone you care and acknowledge their accomplishments.

Are "I Guess I'm Official Now..." products dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in the "I Guess I'm Official Now..." line are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product packaging or description for specific care instructions before placing them in the dishwasher.

Can I personalize "I Guess I'm Official Now..." products?

At this time, we do not offer personalization services for the "I Guess I'm Official Now..." line. However, you can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card with your gift.

Where can I purchase "I Guess I'm Official Now..." products?

"I Guess I'm Official Now..." products are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also find them at select retail locations. Contact your consultant for more information on where to buy these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
wadesgirl