• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Earn My First Star? 9 Away and Counting...

In summary, the star requirements changed and some people are upset because they didn't get a star when they thought they did.
nikked
Gold Member
I'm close to earning my first star...

So, I'm wasting time...

And typing short messages...

I've always wanted to be a "stripper"...

But now I'm too fat to be one in real life...

So, I guess I'll have to settle for this one...

I'll have to call DH tonight and tell him that I got a new title...

He misses those days, so he should be happy!

This one should do it...

Now, off to clean my 15 year old's room before someone calls code enforcement on us! lol

How soon until I get my star?

It might be 800 posts now I know Greg changes them now and then

Yep, it's 800 - just got mine recently...and didn't even notice until the next day! But I got my star!! Woo Hoo!
Good luck "NikkeD"!!!

The numbers changed again. I thought I was about to get a new color (pink?) at 2500 but its changed again. Last night I almost did one of these threads myself.

NOT FAIR. I've been patiently waiting, and not "padding" my posts to get there...at least until today! I was so excited...is there a listing somewhere of the requirements for stars?

I've never been able to find a place where the requirements are listed. I hope someone can point us in that direction.

There is no listing anywhere. The stars just appear and change when you hit the magic levels.

(and don't get TKG in on this discussion!!:eek: )

I have a loooooong way to go then :)

NikkeD I'm with ya on the waiting for a star thing. I've been trying to not pad my posts as well and when I saw that you didn't get yours at 750 I was sad, but now more determined than ever to keep at it! So come on people, ask some questions, so I can do some valid posting :D :p :D

Related to Will I Earn My First Star? 9 Away and Counting...

What is "9 Away and Counting..."?

"9 Away and Counting..." is a cooking and meal planning tool created by Pampered Chef to help people plan, prepare, and cook 9 meals in just 90 minutes.

How does "9 Away and Counting..." work?

First, you choose 9 recipes from a selection of Pampered Chef's most popular and easy-to-make dishes. Then, you use our detailed shopping list and prep instructions to get organized and save time at the grocery store. Finally, follow our step-by-step cooking instructions to make all 9 meals in just 90 minutes.

Do I need any special equipment or tools for "9 Away and Counting..."?

No, "9 Away and Counting..." is designed to be user-friendly and efficient for any home cook. You can use basic kitchen equipment and tools that you already have on hand.

Can I customize the recipes in "9 Away and Counting..."?

Yes, you can customize the recipes to fit your dietary restrictions, preferences, or family size. Our tool allows you to easily adjust ingredient quantities or swap out ingredients to make it work for you.

Is "9 Away and Counting..." only for large families?

No, "9 Away and Counting..." is perfect for anyone looking to save time and effort in meal planning and preparation. You can adjust the serving sizes and choose recipes that work for your household, whether you live alone or have a large family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
kcjodih