• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Asparagus Work for You? Find Out Now!

In summary, asparagus can be cooked in various Pampered Chef products such as the Grill Pan or Multipurpose Steamer. The cooking time for asparagus ranges from 10-15 minutes depending on the product and desired tenderness. Both grilling and steaming are recommended options, with grilling providing a smoky flavor and steaming retaining nutrients. Frozen asparagus can also be used but should be thawed beforehand. To determine if asparagus is done cooking, test its tenderness or use a meat thermometer to ensure an internal temperature of at least 165°F.
jcwarr
does anyone know if this will work for asparagus?
thank you!!

I can't imagine why it wouldn't...

just about anything will work as long as it is not diced.

The holes are only 1/4th to 3/8 of an inch.

I remember Becky saying she cooked asparagus in it & it was good; you might do a search.

A little evoo, fresh pressed garlic and italian seasoning.....grill 'em up and yummo!!

used mine the other night to make stirfry....the broccoli and cauliflower (larger chunks tho) were AWESOME!!!! A little of our garlic canola oil and sprinkled with the bell pepper and herb rub...Mmmmmmmmmmm

YEP! I have made asparagus in it twice - watch it closely - it doesn't take much time at all! A couple minutes on either side is enough. I threw it on the grill after the Ribs came off.

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our products are designed to work with a variety of ingredients, including asparagus. With our high-quality cookware and kitchen tools, you can easily prepare delicious asparagus dishes that are sure to impress. Whether you're grilling, roasting, or steaming, Pampered Chef has the perfect tools to make your asparagus dishes a success. Plus, our recipes are tested and approved by our team of chefs, so you can trust that they will turn out perfectly every time. So go ahead and give asparagus a try - I'm confident it will work wonders in your Pampered Chef kitchen! Happy cooking!

Related to Will Asparagus Work for You? Find Out Now!

1. Can asparagus be cooked in a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, asparagus is a versatile vegetable that can be cooked in a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as our Grill Pan or Multipurpose Steamer.

2. How long does it take to cook asparagus in a Pampered Chef product?

The cooking time for asparagus can vary depending on the Pampered Chef product used and the desired level of tenderness. Generally, it takes about 10-15 minutes to cook asparagus in our products.

3. Is it better to grill or steam asparagus?

Both grilling and steaming are great options for cooking asparagus in a Pampered Chef product. Grilling gives the asparagus a smoky flavor, while steaming helps to retain its nutrients. It ultimately comes down to personal preference.

4. Can I use frozen asparagus with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, frozen asparagus can be used with our products. However, it is recommended to thaw the asparagus before cooking to ensure even cooking and prevent excess water from accumulating.

5. How do I know when asparagus is done cooking?

The best way to know when asparagus is done cooking is by testing its tenderness with a fork or knife. It should be easily pierced but still have a slight crunch. You can also use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches at least 165°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Evelynt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharon66
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • leftymac