• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Asparagus Peeler: A Delicious Solution!

In summary, a serrated peeler is recommended for peeling asparagus, and it works well for other foods like kiwi and parmesan cheese. It has been successful in demonstrations and is a useful tool for preparing various dishes.
Evelynt
I had a guest that was looking for an asparagus peeler for her aunt. I told her that I though the serrated peeler would work well.
I went right to the store and bought some asparagus to try this out. It works great!
I usually snap the asparagus, but this time I trimmed the bottoms and peeled the tough stuff off. I then drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with kosher salt and baked at 350 for about 20 minutes. It was delicious!

I have been demoing this at every show with a kiwi. Because I do this I have sold quite a few.

I used that peeler to cut strips of parmesan cheese for a recipe, and it worked very well. I was impressed.

JAE said:
I used that peeler to cut strips of parmesan cheese for a recipe, and it worked very well. I was impressed.

Good idea! Hadn't thought of that, but I like "shaved" parmesan in Caeser Salad much better than grated or shredded!

I love that peeler, it really works great on fruits and things that are otherwise tricky to peel. I especially love it for kiwi... before I used to hack so much of the peel off that it was hardly worth buying it, but now I actually have some left to eat after I peel it!

Evelynt said:
I had a guest that was looking for an asparagus peeler for her aunt. I told her that I though the serrated peeler would work well.
I went right to the store and bought some asparagus to try this out. It works great!
I usually snap the asparagus, but this time I trimmed the bottoms and peeled the tough stuff off. I then drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with kosher salt and baked at 350 for about 20 minutes. It was delicious!

I have been demoing this at every show with a kiwi. Because I do this I have sold quite a few.
Great idea! I can't wait to try it!

Related to Simple Asparagus Peeler: A Delicious Solution!

What is the Simple Asparagus Peeler?

The Simple Asparagus Peeler is a versatile kitchen tool designed specifically for peeling asparagus. It features a sharp blade and a comfortable grip, making it easy to peel asparagus spears quickly and efficiently.

How do I use the Simple Asparagus Peeler?

To use the Simple Asparagus Peeler, hold the asparagus spear in one hand and the peeler in the other. Place the blade at the base of the asparagus and gently apply pressure as you peel upwards towards the tip. Repeat on all sides until the spear is fully peeled.

What makes the Simple Asparagus Peeler different from other peelers?

The Simple Asparagus Peeler is specifically designed for peeling asparagus and has a blade that is angled to easily follow the shape of the spear. It also has a comfortable grip and is made with high-quality materials for durability.

Can I use the Simple Asparagus Peeler for other vegetables?

While the Simple Asparagus Peeler is designed for asparagus, it can also be used for other long, thin vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini. However, it may not be as effective for thicker or rounder vegetables.

How do I clean and maintain the Simple Asparagus Peeler?

The Simple Asparagus Peeler is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. To clean, simply rinse the peeler under warm water and use a small brush to remove any food particles. Store in a dry place to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies