• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Wii, Wii Fit, & Accessories - $425 + Shipping

In summary, the package for sale includes a Wii console, Wii Fit balance board, and various accessories. The price is negotiable and the Wii Fit balance board is in excellent condition. The shipping cost will vary and the items can only be purchased as a package deal.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm going to list my Wii & Wii Fit for sale & thought I would post it here as well. I just don't seem to be disciplined enough to make myself do it.

What I've got it the Wii, Wii Sports, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchuks, Wii Fit & Balance Board, Carrying case for the Wii & Wii Fit.

I'm asking $425 + shipping.

I love mine! I got the Wii for Christmas and Wii Fit 2 weeks ago for my birthday. We have friends over for Wii parties and I use Fit 4-5 times a week.
So fun!

I love it, too. I just don't use it as much I know that I should be. My kids don't want to do it with me (they're too young) and we usually end up biking instead. :(

would you be willing to sell the wii fit seperately? i already have a wii.

thanks!

I'd really rather sell it together to get rid of it all at once. I'll think about it though!

crystalscookingnow said:
I'd really rather sell it together to get rid of it all at once. I'll think about it though!

ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you please enlighten me as to everyting that comes with this!!!! I posted the other night about buying this whole get up & I need to understand what I am getting before I give a firm YES!!!

ETA: do any games other than "Sport" come with??

Last edited:
Just to add in how cool the Wii Fit is... my uncle lost 150 lbs using it! Holy cow, huh??

I wish I had $425 to take it off your hands - my family would love it! ;)

Mine is sold. Thanks everyone!

1. What is included in the package for sale?

The package includes a Wii console, Wii Fit balance board, and various Wii accessories such as controllers and games.

2. Is the price negotiable?

Yes, the price is negotiable. Please contact the seller to discuss potential discounts or offers.

3. Is the Wii Fit balance board in good condition?

Yes, the Wii Fit balance board is in excellent condition and has been well-maintained.

4. What is the shipping cost?

The shipping cost will vary depending on your location. Please provide your zip code to the seller for an accurate shipping quote.

5. Can the items be purchased separately?

Unfortunately, the items are only available as a package deal and cannot be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nicki25
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • PampMomof3