• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Was My Hostess Special Cancelled Without My Consent?

In summary, the show that I submitted in January was cancled, and the hostess called me back a day later and said she wanted the show for Feb. I was upset because I thought I had already canned the show. I submitted an email to the solution center, and they told me the show wasn't in the system. I called the hostess and she said the show had been cancled, but the money was taken out twice. I asked her to refund the money, and she said she would but then took it out again. I called the hostess again and she said I
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I submitted a show in January, and then a day latter my hostess calls me back and says... can you wait to submit the show, I really want the hostes special for Feb. Well that sort of upset me, I said sure I need to contact our HO and cancle the show. So I submitted an email to the solution center about what happend. They email me back saying the ddidn't show that show number in the system.... I said well it might show is this number well they cancled the wrong show, so in the mean time I think that this show has been cancled... until a week later I get it delivered at work, I quickly got on the phone with HO and told them that I cancled the show, and it needs to go back. The girl promised me that my aco**** wouldn't be debited .... what happends two days later the debt my account and then it goes od... (I never keep more than a show amount in that checking acct.) ( I had gave the money back the custmers so if they wanted to order more they didn' have to write two checks). Then they refund my account $226.25 then on FEB 5th they took it out AGAIN!!!! I called them, they wanted me to fax them my bank statement.. this girl calls me yesterday and proceeds to agrue with me about how they didnt' take it out twice and their not going to refund me my money..... Then she called me a lier saying I didnt' cancle the show when it had been return to them... I am so freaking pissed off right now......

ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WONDERFUL RIGHT NOW.......

Oh my!!! I hope you got her name and your report her!!! The way I look at it, she wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for us!!!!

My main question to HO was if a show has been cancled why did they take the money out. She told me that I dont' want to understand..... they still have my show money..... and I can't get through to finanical services, they have that thing where you have toleave your name and number......... Does anyone know how to get rhough and speak to a manager?

What a supriseLeah,

I'm so sorry for you. I too don't keep much more than my show money in my PC account. I hope this gets straightened out.

See ya in a week in Lincoln City!!!!!!:D

Theresia Aylward
Independent Consultant
Depoe Bay on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast

How frustrating that is!!

Always, always get the name of the person you speak too!

Oh I know her name..... and Monday..... I hope that the supervisor that I am going to speak with isn't religious casue this good "Mormon" girl isn't going to be nice.... I hate beign that way but damn.....

If you don't get anywhere on Monday, maybe your Director can help? Good luck. Let us know what happens.

Oh I will definalty let you guys know... casue I don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else.

The Financial Services are closed already and they wont be in the office until Monday. I had a problem last week and I had to wait until Monday to get a call back, but they did return the call by 9am.

Lets just hope that I dont' get the same person!!

Leah I can just imagine how upset you are. I just want to give you some advice from someone who used to work in a call center. Try not to yell at the supervisor or whoever answeres the phone. They are not the ones you are mad at. When I would have someone yell at me I would dig my feet in and do as little as possible to help them. Just what was required. The ones that would sware at me, the phone call would get dicoed. We were told that we did not have to put up with that abuse.

The ones that were nice (or as nice as could be without yelling at me) on the phone I would go out of my way to do anything that I possibly could to help them. Now I know that you are very frustrated, but please try to be patient on the phone. I just want you to get this resolved as fast as possible for you.

Make sure to report the one you spoke to, I would write everything down while it is still fresh in your mind.

I used to work in a call center as well...... so I knwo all about that..... but I am not going to let someone play games with me when it comes to money.. and that is what it is.. I didn't say anything when they messed up before.... I am nice... but you can tell that I am rather upset........ I work in customer service for my day job...... But me as the consultant I do not have to put up with rude agents ... either .. do we?

was it a cooking show? I would have said sorry it's already at HO & probably already being picked for shipment.
Did they cancel a different show and that host is waiting??

It was a cooking show, and yes they cancled a differnt show and that host was waiting... it was an individual order that they cancled.....and that host called me last week wondering where it was.....

If it was a cooking show it is no question it is a January show if she wanted Feb. specials she needs to do another or a catalog show!!
Iwould not have backed down to her & I'm surprised HO was agreeing to canceling. Did you tell them why??

I agree, we do not need to put up with rude agents on the phone. That's why I said to make sure to report her. I didn't mean to offend you at all, sorry. I only suggested not to take out your frustration on the person who answers the phone in hopes of getting the problem resloved quicker. I know a manager will be able to get this straightened out for you on Monday. I also know that it can be very frustrating when you are missing money and may have bank charges that you should not have. Good Luck!

Oh Leah...

I of ALL people know what you are going through with the fiasco known as HO. Maybe your situation will have the silver lining that it deserves. :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
It was a cooking show, and yes they cancled a differnt show and that host was waiting... it was an individual order that they cancled.....and that host called me last week wondering where it was.....

Are you saying that the show you want to cancel (because host wants Feb specials) was a January cooking show? Hate to say this but you can't submit a January cooking show as a Feb. cooking show. We aren't supposed to manipulate show dates. The only way around that is if you submit it as a Feb. catalog show. You can't submit a January cooking show as a Feb. cooking show.

Personally, I would have told her that the show had been submitted and it was too late. Then suggest that she collect orders from those that couldn't attend and put together a catalog show....she gets the best of both worlds. By cancelling this for her, not only has it caused you a HUGE headache, but you are setting a precedent I don't think you want to. This host can talk to another host and then that host wants to change their show for the next month, etc. It can become a big mess and when you are trying to meet a sales goal for a certain month....YIKES :eek: Not to mention that anyone that got the guest special for January now won't get it and, really, all guests should be contacted to see if they want the guest special for the month you are changing it to.

Ugh...more work than I would want to do :(

Luckly my hostess didn't want the January specails..... when she realized the stoneware was on specail in Feb.. (I wish she would ahve waited) she asked me to cancled it and do another sho for her in FEB... HUGE PAIN.... I gave my guest back their money like a good person.... told them what was going on so they wouldnt' have two separte orders..... and i thought all was good... and no I wasn't gong to maunlapte the system... she wanted to do a completely differnt show..... just wanted to wait a month... talk a pain in the butt.....

1. How can I stay organized while cooking with Pampered Chef products?

One way to stay organized while cooking with Pampered Chef products is to use the customizable Tool Turn-About. This rotating caddy allows you to easily access and store your most frequently used kitchen tools.

2. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

The best way to clean Pampered Chef stoneware is to use hot water and a nylon scraper or brush. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the seasoning on the stoneware.

3. How do I know which Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the microwave?

All Pampered Chef products have a microwave-safe symbol on the packaging or product itself. If the product does not have this symbol, it is not recommended for use in the microwave.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with Pampered Chef non-stick cookware. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the non-stick coating.

5. How do I properly season my Pampered Chef cast iron cookware?

To season Pampered Chef cast iron cookware, preheat your oven to 350°F and coat the cookware with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Bake for one hour, then turn off the oven and let the cookware cool completely before removing. Repeat this process every 3-4 uses to maintain the seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Intrepid_Chef