• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Panic: Do We Wait Until the End of the Month?

you will see it under July Sales!Thanks Linda--saw that on CS and discovered my consultant's catalog show was $500 and she got it in--whew!It looks like my one and only SC tanked....nada, zip. She's young and being a little arrogant lately, too--tried it find out gently if there was a problem between us and she didn't answer, didn't return calls....yet is all perky with me on Facebook, figure that out. So my team did 4K but I now have NO SC, only had 1 anyway, team down to 7 consultant. So, do I stay, or do I go? I'm not good at this discouragement stuff....
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Do people insist on waiting to the last day of the month to say "Oh crap, I don't have any orders, let me see what I can come up with?"

I'm so frustrated right now (pretty much got up today that way b/c I knew it's going to come down to the wire today) that I really want a cold drink to just knock me out. The funniest part is I'm not a drinker! :) I also think it's going to be my "time" very soon so the stress is on for my SC to turn something in. My directorship is riding on her turning in $150. If I have to, I can submit a $40 order but no more than that. I don't even need anything!

alright, i really needed that. I'm going to take a cold shower now. THANKS!

((hugs)) gotta love the end of the month! I have over 2100 in orders (2 shows) that decide TODAY they want to wait to Monday to close....even after I specifically state the show will close today...it is partly my fault i guess I am not firm enough...ugghh...
I will not join you with the cold shower but will go get a cold drink for both of us!!

If it makes you feel better I only have 2 1/2 consultants (1/2 meaning she only submitted $42 for the month!!) out of 8 submitting this month....OUCH!

Krissy - I suggest telling them that you are submitting the orders today and booking a catalog show for them for any orders that come in after. Then talk up how they can get two pieces of cookware at 60% off (host and past host) if their other orders hit at least $150!

cmdtrgd said:
Krissy - I suggest telling them that you are submitting the orders today and booking a catalog show for them for any orders that come in after. Then talk up how they can get two pieces of cookware at 60% off (host and past host) if their other orders hit at least $150!

Thanks Kate! Why can I never think of that....is it bad if i submit it now and do that if any other orders come in?? it is way too late for me to contact them now ( i just read your post) I don't think many orders are going to come in...what to do what to do!

Drat... we missed the $4k by $33... but I only had one SC anyway... :mad:

finley1991 said:
Drat... we missed the $4k by $33... but I only had one SC anyway... :mad:

is your CC updated?

pampmomof3 said:
is your CC updated?

Mine doesn't seem to be yet because I submitted something around 10:30 CST and it's not on there. So I'm hoping my 2nd SC line MAYBE got something in. If not, oh well. And I personally had MY lowest month ever. Crud.:cry:

Mine isn't either and my SC submitted her show at 8:46 Ct. We got it by the skin of our teeth with her show. :) I ordered, a customer of mine ordered to help her out!

pampmomof3 said:
is your CC updated?

I'm pretty sure it is. I doubt anyone else turned in anything more. Unless by some miracle... I'll go back and check later. ;)

Mine is not updated. I signed a consultant yesterday and turned in three shows and none of that is showing. I should have also had a consultant submitting something and that is not showing either.

I got this from my NED - you can usually see shows/online orders that have posted w/in a few hours:

Anyone wanting to see if someone in your Cluster submitted a show TODAY? I know a cool way! You can click on their name on the Performance Tracker and then go to their Incentives Calculator and if so...you will see it under July Sales!

Thanks Linda--saw that on CS and discovered my consultant's catalog show was $500 and she got it in--whew!

It looks like my one and only SC tanked....nada, zip. She's young and being a little arrogant lately, too--tried it find out gently if there was a problem between us and she didn't answer, didn't return calls....yet is all perky with me on Facebook, figure that out. So my team did 4K but I now have NO SC, only had 1 anyway, team down to 7 consultant. So, do I stay, or do I go? I'm not good at this discouragement stuff....

pamperedlinda said:
I got this from my NED - you can usually see shows/online orders that have posted w/in a few hours:

Anyone wanting to see if someone in your Cluster submitted a show TODAY? I know a cool way! You can click on their name on the Performance Tracker and then go to their Incentives Calculator and if so...you will see it under July Sales!

It's funny - I've known this for some time now but had no clue about the notes we can take (Kristi talked about it in another thread). I thought everyone knew about this and I thought I knew all about CC (yeah, right :rolleyes:) but it just goes to show that we all benefit from sharing our discoveries - I'll do better...

I'm so glad for this feature. My 2nd SC submitted her show on 7/31 and the only way I REALLY know she did is her incentive calculator! WOO HOO! I keep my title and actually get PAID AS a director for July. It's funny (not). My TL and her team were a big part of my team sales up until May. May & June none of her team submitted but she, my SC and her recruit did; then in July the TL and one of hers did submit and so did the SC's recruit but my SC didn't have sales. She was so great to step up to the plate and ended up with almost $300 in sales!

My SC said she has talked with her recruit about how important it is for both of them to submit every month (I think she gets it now!) and my TL is recruiting away (2 in July) so there should be no issues for a while and here's hoping she is a Director soon! ...now if the others would just reallize what recruiting can do for them! :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
i got this from my ned - you can usually see shows/online orders that have posted w/in a few hours:

anyone wanting to see if someone in your cluster submitted a show today? I know a cool way! You can click on their name on the performance tracker and then go to their incentives calculator and if so...you will see it under july sales!

i might need the 1st of the month post stress
remedial explanation of this-

morfia said:
i might need the 1st of the month post stress
remedial explanation of this-

In your consultant connection page click on performance tracker. Then click on the consultant you want/need to know about. On the upper right of the screen that comes up (their name is on it) if you click on incentive calculator you will go to THEIR incentive calculator and be able to see what they submitted even if it isn't showing up on the performance tracker/consultant connection pages.

HTH

in my rev up team sales class, one of my speakers talked about a Take Action incentive she does. Basically if you turn in a show and turn green from the 1-10 of the month, you get 3 tickets and so on. we didn't have time to write it all down so she gave us her website and I emailed her yesterday am. I'm hoping to get it and implement it TODAY! I don't want the stress of last day again!!:mad::mad: Basically you give away any duplicates of products by putting all the tickets in the drawing. I think it might be good for all of us. As soon as I get it, I'll post it.

Did you get it Colleen, Ann, Diane or Krissy?

Kristi she sent it to me, I emailed her the first day we were home, I have to open it I forgot all about it! I can forward it to you ...

Kristi I just emailed it to you :)

Thank you Krissy for sending it to me and Geralyn for being so kind and sharing..

I'm thinking of changing turn in a show before the 10th and get 2 tickets. What do you think?

Attachments

• Stay active promotion.doc
    25 KB · Views: 264
whatever will motivate...2 seems good to me :)

1. What is "Last Minute Panic" in the context of Pampered Chef?

"Last Minute Panic" refers to the common tendency for customers to wait until the end of the month to place their orders in order to take advantage of any special offers or discounts that may be ending soon.

2. How does waiting until the end of the month affect my order?

Waiting until the end of the month to place your order may result in longer processing and shipping times, as well as potential delays due to high order volume. It is recommended to place your order earlier in the month to ensure timely delivery.

3. Are there any benefits to waiting until the end of the month to place my order?

While there may be some special offers or discounts available at the end of the month, it is important to consider the potential delays and longer processing times that may occur. It is ultimately up to the individual to decide if the potential benefits outweigh the risks.

4. Can I still receive the current month's host rewards if I place my order at the end of the month?

In most cases, host rewards are based on the month in which the order is placed, not the month in which the party was held. However, it is recommended to check with your consultant for specific details and promotions.

5. How can I avoid last minute panic and ensure timely delivery of my order?

The best way to avoid last minute panic is to plan ahead and place your order earlier in the month. You can also consider hosting a party earlier in the month to take advantage of any specials and ensure timely delivery of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PampMomof3