• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Hosting a Last Minute Party the Key to Saving Your Sales This Month?

In summary, Debbie's show for next week just canceled, but she is still hosting an open house party. She just barely saved a party tonight by talking to the host's sister.
jrny2001
Silver Member
So my show for next week just canceled :cry: It was only show #2 for July and I really need it for the free stuff this month.

Now I'm begging friends to do a last minute show...I can tell they are really sick of PC by the reaction :yuck:

jrny2001 said:
So my show for next week just canceled :cry: It was only show #2 for July and I really need it for the free stuff this month.

Now I'm begging friends to do a last minute show...I can tell they are really sick of PC by the reaction :yuck:

Well maybe it's time to venture away from friends. Get out of your social circle and find other people who would love to have a PC party. We never want to stress out family or friends because we want them to see that this business is not necessarily dependent on those immediately around you. But as with other consultants, I do encourage those new to PC, to start having shows with friends and family. But if they are not too eager to help, it's time to look elsewhere.
Post an ad in your local newspaper, leave catalogs all over town (salons, kids resale shops, doctor's offices, etc...), pamper some businesses, send some cattys to work with your BF or DH, or maybe even get out for a brisk walk and meet some of your neighbors to ask them. You never know when the next host will appear, but I can guarantee they will appear. It never hurts to ask EVERYONE! Hope this helps.

Debbie :D

I've had two cancellations this month as well :( But I am hosting an open house party in which I have invited all, and I do mean, all of my previous hosts and guests besides family and friends. I also just barely saved a party tonight talking to the host. Her sister moved in with her and she is concerned about the mess in the house. She was admitant about it, but then I mentioned a catalogue show and after explaining it she changed her mind and decided to keep the show :) Let's hope it sticks, it's for this coming Sunday. Have you posted a flier at your grocery stores and maybe even advertising a free cooking show with an certain number of people in attendance? Just an idea.

What is the "Arrggg! Another Cancelation" policy?

The "Arrggg! Another Cancelation" policy states that if a customer needs to cancel their order for any reason, they must notify their Pampered Chef consultant within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery or party date.

What happens if I need to cancel my order after the 24-hour window?

If you need to cancel your order after the 24-hour window, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a solution, which may include rescheduling or receiving a store credit.

Do I need to pay a fee for canceling my order?

No, there is no fee for canceling your order within the 24-hour window. However, if you cancel after the 24-hour window, you may incur a fee depending on the circumstances and the consultant's policies.

Can I cancel a party or event with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can cancel a party or event with Pampered Chef. Please contact your consultant as soon as possible to discuss your options and any potential fees that may apply.

What happens if my consultant needs to cancel my delivery or party?

If your consultant needs to cancel your delivery or party for any reason, they will contact you as soon as possible to discuss rescheduling or issuing a refund. Pampered Chef values their customers' time and will do their best to accommodate any changes in schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies