• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Call Leads to Last-Minute Party Booking!

In summary, the customer called and wanted to book a show. The host said they had been getting calls like this lately. The host said they had replaced the grater with the UM and warned the customer about getting bit.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I just got a call this morning on my home line from one of my very first customers. The first month or two I was in business I would give my home and cell phone numbers. Now I only give out my cell number, so it was a surprise for me to get a call on my home line. She called and said "I think I need to have a party. How does November 14th look for you?" I was flabbergasted! Normally I don't do shows on Wednesdays, but I only have one date left in November and it wouldn't work for her. So, I said since she asked so nicely, I would do it. That got a chuckle. Anyhoo, she went on to tell me how much she was loving a cookbook she got from me and couldn't remember my last name but looked in the cookbook. I had put my info in the cookbook and she was able to call me on that. So, lesson learned! Every time I give something away for free (incentive, gift, prize, etc.) my info gets stamped on it!!!

That is great!
I would love for someone to call ME and ask for a show.

kspry said:
That is great!
I would love for someone to call ME and ask for a show.

It comes with time. I often get phone calls now from people to book shows....either past hosts or guests, or sometimes people referred by a past host or guest. That didn't really happen the first couple years I was a consultant.

Yeah, I just hit my 2 year mark. I did have someone with my very first catalog call me last year around this time asking to get the Ultimate Slice and Bleed....err...Grate. I told her it had been replaced with the UM which is much more safe and easier to use. She bought it for a gift!

cmdtrgd said:
Yeah, I just hit my 2 year mark. I did have someone with my very first catalog call me last year around this time asking to get the Ultimate Slice and Bleed....err...Grate. I told her it had been replaced with the UM which is much more safe and easier to use. She bought it for a gift!

So how many times did you BLEED with the SNG? I always cut myself on it... especially with carrots and cukes. UGH! :eek:

I haven't ever gotten bit by it, but I saw a pro use it.

When I wasn't watching, I did get my fingernail (just the white part) sliced a bit.

What is a "surprising call" party booking?

A "surprising call" party booking is when a host unexpectedly decides to schedule a Pampered Chef party after receiving a call from a consultant. These types of bookings are usually made at the last minute and can result in a successful party with a great turnout.

How can a consultant prepare for a "surprising call" party booking?

To prepare for a "surprising call" party booking, a consultant should have a few dates and times available for the host to choose from. They should also have a few party themes and menu options ready to present to the host. Additionally, the consultant should have all necessary materials and products on hand to ensure a successful party.

What are the benefits of a "surprising call" party booking?

A "surprising call" party booking can be beneficial for both the host and the consultant. For the host, it provides a fun and unique experience for themselves and their guests. For the consultant, it can lead to increased sales and potential new customers through word of mouth.

How can a consultant encourage more "surprising call" party bookings?

To encourage more "surprising call" party bookings, a consultant should have a positive and enthusiastic attitude when making calls. They should also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, to entice hosts to schedule a party. Additionally, staying in touch with past hosts and keeping them updated on new products and promotions can also lead to more "surprising call" party bookings.

What are some tips for successfully hosting a "surprising call" party booking?

To successfully host a "surprising call" party booking, the host should invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to bring a friend. They should also provide a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for their guests and be open to trying new recipes and products. Additionally, the host should communicate with the consultant and their guests to ensure a smooth and enjoyable party experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD