• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't the "Preview" of Posts Working???

In summary, the preview feature may not be working due to technical issues, updates, or maintenance on the platform. While you can still publish your post without previewing it, it is recommended to do so to ensure it appears as intended. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that the post will look the same without previewing it. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue and updates can be found on the platform or through customer support.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Normally, I can hover my mouse over the title of a thread, and the beginning of it shows up in a little blurb. This way, I can see a bit more of what the thread is about and I don't have to click on it if it's something I am not interested in.

What's going on?

Mine is working okay sorry!

I just closed out the window, then went back onto the web and came here and now it's working. Strange!

Just noticed it when I read your post!!

It's working off and on for me tonight...just now it isn't working again. Grrr.

It happens to me occasionally too!

Hey!! I just noticed I have the "glowing" blue star now!!

It was pink earlier today! I was wondering if I was close to the next level!!

Related to Why Isn't the "Preview" of Posts Working???

1. Why can't I see a preview of my post before publishing it?

This could be due to a technical issue with the platform or browser you are using. Try clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer support for further assistance.

2. Is there a specific reason why the preview feature is not working?

The preview feature may not be functioning due to updates or maintenance being performed on the platform. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

3. Can I still publish my post without previewing it?

Yes, you can still publish your post without previewing it. However, we recommend previewing your post to ensure it appears as intended before sharing it with your audience.

4. How do I know if my post will look the same after publishing it without previewing it?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your post will look exactly the same after publishing it without previewing it. It is always best to preview your post to ensure it appears as intended.

5. Will the preview feature be fixed soon?

Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue with the preview feature. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience. Please continue to check for updates on our platform or reach out to our customer support for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • tlennhoff