• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is the Ipt Not Updated?????......

still no updates. I submitted my last show at 9 pm last night and my newest girl submitted 2 shows at 7:30 and none of ours are showing. I also now need to deal w/a declined CC again.Mine has not updates yet either. I One of my FDs submitted a show last night thru P3 and said she got the confirmation email so she knows it went through...yet it's not showing yet on the tracker...Mine has not updates yet either. I One of my FDs submitted a show last night thru P3 and said she got the confirmation email so she knows it went through...yet it's not showing yet on the tracker...
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Ugh! It still shows $2700 in sales and my team it show one girls $680 show but NONE of mine or the others. Is anyone else having that problem?

Mine is updated to reflect the two shows I submitted yesterday (plus a few surprises from my team). Check your incentives tracker...that sometimes posts before the IPT.

My tracker shows some of the shows submitted, but not all of them. I am hopeful to see everything tomorrow morning.

Well, with the number of shows submitted late last night by cheffers alone it's bound to have bogged the system! LOL I can only imagine how many shows were submitted system-wide! HO should have expected that since the June incentive ended last night.

me neither :(
frustrating!!!

Mine has not updates yet either. I One of my FDs submitted a show last night thru P3 and said she got the confirmation email so she knows it went through...yet it's not showing yet on the tracker...

dannyzmom said:
Mine has not updates yet either. I One of my FDs submitted a show last night thru P3 and said she got the confirmation email so she knows it went through...yet it's not showing yet on the tracker...

My shows show up but I submitted the last one at 2pm (well, I got the confirmation email at 2pm). I have several consultants who submitted later in the day and theirs don't show yet. They should be up by end of day.

I submitted my last one at 9 pm last night and my newest girl submitted 2 shows at 7:30 and none of ours are showing. I also now need to deal w/a declined CC again.

pampmomof3 said:
I submitted my last one at 9 pm last night and my newest girl submitted 2 shows at 7:30 and none of ours are showing. I also now need to deal w/a declined CC again.

Ugh! I had a declined credit card also. After speaking with the host, I learned she made a deposit to her checking account yesterday morning. So I waited to resubmit the card information this morning so the deposit had a chance to post. At least I was able to get in touch with her!

She's dropping off cash to me today. Yay! Let's get these shows taken care of!!

Okay, I just got off the phone with the solution center to release my show on hold and I asked her if the IPT has been updated. She said no, try back at noon CT.

It's now 1pm CT and my IPT's not fully updated. Anyone else?

No update for me either.

Mine either. I need to stop waiting for it and get some laundry done! I just want to know who earned fall products!!:sun:

Ha! It's 2:50pm and mine still hasn't updated yet either. :cry:

4:08pm here and mine is not updated either. At thi spoint I am assuming it won't be updated until tomorrow. They are probably SWAMPED with last minute orders for the SAT over at HO

6:30 here and no update, neither my shows submitted last night or my consultants are showing. Our team meeting is tomorrow night and I really wanted to do my ribbons tonight as tomorrow is a super busy day, leave it to my luck! LoL

My Incentives Calculator is updated, but that's it. :(

There were so many people who submitted last night that they are just swamped. Over on CS someone said they submitted 8 and another said she did 6 - I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceburg!:eek:

I submitted 2 on the 30th (before 2pm) so I understand that can't be helped sometimes (one I was waiting for checks in the mail and the other was held on the 29th) but come on! People! Please don't hold your shows until the last day.

I know there were several people on my team that did the same thing. :yuck: My FD did her two shows so late that she didn't get the second one in on time. Go figure.

I purposely don't wait until the last day to submit shows b/c I've been burned before (anyone remember me not promoting last year b/c a team member waited until the last day and didn't have the updates done?) .
Well, i had a show on saturday and sunday and I was able to turn in sundays on sunday but saturday had to follow up with a few more people. So I did turn in one cooking show on sunday.

Whew...updated and all is well. My gals who needed sales turned some in and my team had its 2nd highest month yet! woohoo!

DebbieJ said:
Whew...updated and all is well. My gals who needed sales turned some in and my team had its 2nd highest month yet! woohoo!

Yeah!! AWESOME!!

My team also had their 2nd highest month yet! I'm excited for this commission check. Just in time for conference!!:approve:

Glad to hear your teams all did well...mine had their highest month yet..which I'm very excited for..I love a sell-a-thon month LOL :)

My team also had our best month ever! I love my team!

1. Why is the IPT not updated?

There could be various reasons why the IPT (Item Price Table) is not updated. It could be due to technical issues, delays in supplier updates, or changes in product availability. Rest assured, our team is constantly working to ensure that the IPT is accurate and updated as soon as possible.

2. How often is the IPT updated?

The IPT is updated on a regular basis, typically every month. However, there may be instances where updates are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times.

3. Can I still place an order even if the IPT is not updated?

Yes, you can still place an order even if the IPT is not updated. Our system will automatically adjust the price of the item when it is processed for shipping. You will only be charged the correct amount for the item.

4. Will I be notified when the IPT is updated?

Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to notify customers individually when the IPT is updated. However, you can check the IPT on our website or contact our customer service team for any updates.

5. How do I know if the item I want to purchase is affected by the IPT not being updated?

You can check the IPT on our website to see if the item you want to purchase is affected by the updates. If the price of the item is different from what is listed on the IPT, it means that the IPT is not yet updated. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni