• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wasn't Sure Where to Post This.i'm Just Wondering Is the Ipt Not

In summary, the IPT Not is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to track their order status, view past orders, and manage their account information. To access it, users simply need to log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "IPT Not" link. Changes to orders can also be made through the IPT Not, including adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, and canceling orders that have not yet been processed. Currently, the IPT Not is only available on the Pampered Chef website, but can still be accessed through a mobile device's browser. If there are any difficulties accessing the IPT Not, users can try clearing their browser's cache and cookies or contacting customer service for further assistance
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to post this.
I'm just wondering is the IPT not updating? Did I miss an email that may have said it's behind? Or is the new computer system at HO causing a slow down?

It seems to take a while these days to update. It's so frustrating!! The incentives calculator seems to be more on top of things and gets updated more frequently.

I noticed that too. I'm looking for some shows my gals said they submitted and I have one gal with a show on hold and I'm worried because I'm not getting her on the phone. Oh well, it'll update when it updates won't it! :)

1. What is the IPT Not?

The IPT Not is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to track your order status, view past orders, and manage your account information.

2. How do I access the IPT Not?

To access the IPT Not, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website and click on the "IPT Not" link at the top of the page.

3. Can I make changes to my order through the IPT Not?

Yes, you can make changes to your order through the IPT Not. You can add or remove items, change the shipping address, and even cancel your order if it has not yet been processed.

4. Is the IPT Not available on the Pampered Chef app?

Currently, the IPT Not is only available on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can still access the website through your mobile device's browser to use the IPT Not.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble accessing the IPT Not?

If you are having trouble accessing the IPT Not, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • imported_iteachurkid