• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is Grey's Anatomy So Addictive to Fans?

There was a lot of drama and suspense in this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy. Meredith gets knocked into the water by a patient and no one knows she's missing except for a little girl. The episode ends with a preview for next week showing Meredith sinking and Derek asking where she is. There is also speculation about a possible explosion with Izzy's storyline. The show has definitely left viewers on the edge of their seats and eagerly waiting for the next episode.
sslangley
I am sitting on the edge of my seat. I can't believe this show. I love it. And I hate commercials....

You and me both!

OMG!!!!! I can't believe it!!! What's going to happen to Meredith???

Holy cow...it just ended here and I already want to fast forward to next week!!!!! I hate when bad things happen to my favorite characters!!!!!! I know it adds excitement but, jeesh!

What happened the last 2 minutes or so, we missed the last few minutes - after the doctor fell in the water, or was that a cliffhanger?

Last edited:
I don't know, but I am a wreck.

What about Izzy? Was it me or did it show something...gas maybe...dripping from the vehicle where she was working? I'm thinking explosion maybe?!

genburk said:
What happened the last 2 minutes or so, we missed the last few minutes

A patient knocked Meredith into the water on mistake and no one was there to even know she fell in except that little blonde girl. It never showed Meredith resurface and the preview for next week showed her sinking and Derek asking where she was!!!!! Don't you wish we had a fast forward button?!

Thanks so much.

Bexs50 said:
A patient knocked Meredith into the water on mistake and no one was there to even know she fell in except that little blonde girl. It never showed Meredith resurface and the preview for next week showed her sinking and Derek asking where she was!!!!! Don't you wish we had a fast forward button?!

I can't wait until next week to see what happened!!!!

:eek: I can't believe how the show ended!!
And I have a cooking show next Thursday night - 40 minutes away!! No matter how short a demo I do, I will never make it home in time to watch!!!:eek:

What a cliffhanger! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next week! I can only take consolation in the fact that Merideth is the main character, so she'll end up just fine...right? And they kept showing the dripping but I didn't get that it was GAS! You are so smart Becky! Oooooh how do we get so sucked in to a stupid TV show? What are we going to do when it ends?!

It's on again on Friday nights here! Just don't check the Grey's thread before then!!

Bexs50 said:
It's on again on Friday nights here! Just don't check the Grey's thread before then!!

Easy for you to say - LOL:p

I cannot wait until next week! My husband keeps telling me Grey is not going to die the show is named after her!! But I just keep worrying. I thought something was weird when Kristina never told her she was engaged - I kept thinking "Tell her - you may regret it!" They cannot let her die!! OMG:eek:

dannyzmom said:
:eek: I can't believe how the show ended!!
And I have a cooking show next Thursday night - 40 minutes away!! No matter how short a demo I do, I will never make it home in time to watch!!!:eek:

You HAVE got to get a DVR!!!! I don't know what I would do without mine!
I usually watch CSI during the time slot and then GA after!

DVR is definitely a necessity!!!!!!! I hate that the show moved to Thursdays this season, as I have an obligation every 1st and 3rd Thurs. I don't know what I'd do without my TiVo!!!! (And that takes care of the annoying commercials problem too.)

I thought it was blood dripping...I'll have to rewind and watch again.

DVR is a MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!

erinyourpclady said:
You HAVE got to get a DVR!!!! I don't know what I would do without mine!
I usually watch CSI during the time slot and then GA after!

I watch GA and tape CSI lol

jrstephens said:
I cannot wait until next week! My husband keeps telling me Grey is not going to die the show is named after her!! But I just keep worrying. I thought something was weird when Kristina never told her she was engaged - I kept thinking "Tell her - you may regret it!" They cannot let her die!! OMG:eek:

Meredith will not die!! In the begining she was in her bath under water when derrick found her.

No way will they let Meredith die! I keep thinking there is some wierd coincidence between almost drowning in the bathtub and now she is in the water. I can't wait until next week - and it is supposed to continue into the following week too! I love this show - and Alex is so hot!

Bexs50 said:

I was asking my DH if we knew anyone in the film industry that we could call and ask what happens next week. lol. I am SO excited about next weeks show!!! :D

jrstephens said:
My dh also said "The show is called GRAY's anatomy. She can't be killed off." Is it next week yet? I THOUGHT I had a show next Thursday but happened to notice that it's Tuesday (I'm sure I would have realized it soon enough) - duh. Anyway, I'll be home to see what happens. lol

Cindycooks said:
No way will they let Meredith die! I keep thinking there is some wierd coincidence between almost drowning in the bathtub and now she is in the water. I can't wait until next week - and it is supposed to continue into the following week too! I love this show - and Alex is so hot!
I don't think she was trying to drown. I think she was just melting into her thoughts and kind of floating there. She hasn't seemed suicidal. I think McDreamy is like my dh - panics and thinks the worse. My dh wants to call 911 about every little thing. Is it Thursday yet?

Of course Derrick is going to save her!!! He's her "Knight in Shining Whatever!" :)
The previews for next week showed Derrick asking the little girl where the doctor was and it showed her pointing to the water.
I hope Izzy saves that guy. He's in such bad shape.
Did the pregnant lady lose her baby? It looked like that was what Addison was trying to tell Alex.
OOhhhh....Can't Wait For Next Week!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at a friends house closing out her show when I realized it was 9 o'clock!! I jumped in the van and sped off, but still missed the first 15 minutes. I will have to watch it tonight when they show it again.

Alex is eye candy isn't he? Yum!!!

I agree there's no way they will let Meredith die. I do feel like that little girl will continue to be apart of Meredith's life. I think her parents were probably killed. Meredith will be fine - Her "Knight & shining whatever" will save her.I think Alex and the girl he saved will end up with some kind of relationship. Just a hunch. As far as Izzy goes - I think it was gasoline dripping. She was so freaked out by it all.

OMG!!!!! I just watched the episode on abc.com (it's free) and I just about died when I saw the ending. I hope that everyone comes out of this alive and OK.

I have a show next Thu night, but am thinking as it's a mystery host show at my own house and I know all the guests... we may have to finish by about 8:30, so we can start watching it via DVR and skip the commercials and end at about 9:15... hmm... short demo here I come! :)

Related to Why Is Grey's Anatomy So Addictive to Fans?

1. What is "Grey's Anatomy" about?

"Grey's Anatomy" is a medical drama television series that follows the personal and professional lives of a group of doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital in Seattle, Washington.

2. What makes "Grey's Anatomy" so addictive?

The show is known for its dramatic plot twists, complex and relatable characters, and high stakes medical cases. It also explores themes of love, friendship, and loss, which keep viewers emotionally invested in the show.

3. Are the medical cases in "Grey's Anatomy" realistic?

While the show may take creative liberties for the sake of entertainment, it is known for its attention to detail and medical accuracy. The show has medical consultants on set to ensure that the cases depicted are realistic and based on actual medical procedures and conditions.

4. How many seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" are there?

As of 2021, there are 17 seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" with over 375 episodes. The show premiered in 2005 and has become one of the longest-running medical dramas on television.

5. Where can I watch "Grey's Anatomy"?

The show is currently available to stream on the ABC website and app, as well as on Hulu and Netflix. It may also be available on other streaming platforms depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • sslangley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pcchris