• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Meredith be found in time on Grey's Anatomy?

In summary, a little girl was reunited with her mother and Meredith is gone, at least for now. Izzie made an incredible speech and Derek (mcdreamy) sat down. Meredith will not die. We have to wait until next week to see what will happen.
gilliandanielle said:
At the end of Izzy's speech she told George that he made the biggest mistake marrying Callie and that she feels that she can tell him that as his friend... I thought it was a little out of left field in the middle of everything, but I guess something had to bring the tension down a little bit.
OMGosh I missed her Whole speech:mad: I guess I will have to watch it Again tomorrow night. The previous night's episode is on here at 8pm on Friday. Whew thank goodness:D

I won't be able to watch it again without falling apart, but I am sure you can pick up some more tidbits watching the episode again!!

gilliandanielle said:
I won't be able to watch it again without falling apart, but I am sure you can pick up some more tidbits watching the episode again!!
I know it was a sad episode:(

BUT I loved seeing Kyle Chandler(bomb victim) & Denny back:)

I sure hope that's all it is...thank god for my DVR
pcheframsey said:
Denny's back!!!!! Meredith is gone, at least for now. I think it's just going to be an out of body experience, at least I hope so.

I keep telling myself the start that Meredith (of course my mind is blank) is no way would they kill her off now!!!

liz

Wow How Cool Is That...
CAmomCookin4U said:
Well my daughter was:
The Bubbling Mermaid Barbie in the bathtub(National)
Ames Home Loan (Little Blond sitting with Grandparents on a Porch Swing) I think this was shown in the Midwest
Travel Channel commercials
Several short films

My Son
The Intro for Discovery Channels Wings program(National) He is the little boy in 1940's clothes pretending to fly a toy plane next to a real runway during warlike times in Germany

Travel Channel

Many Many Shorts and three at sundance

It was crazy and fun

Oh yea my Oldest was also in Children of the corn( Creeeepppppyyy)

I don't remember your kids though, although I liked Children of the Corn and not much for scarey movies!!!

Liz

Okay ... I just got done watching it on Abc.com. I just got done blowing my freaking nose and my DH even got up to ask what was wrong. lol. Man this gets harder and harder to wait for everyweek! :D

ChefJesssica said:
Well E! news said something about Denny being back on the show

I heard that Denny will be back for several episodes, and not as a ghost, not as his twin or anything like that. I wonder if it is true and how they will work that in.

LOL I was totally cool until....Derek came out of the water with Meredith, then I lost it!! LOL OMG she was so blue!! But the I got mad because I had DVRed it and right at the part where Denny say "You're damn right you are" is stopped!! ARGGGHHH Oh well thank god it is on tonight!! I so love this show, I got hooked on the bomb episode and went out after that one show and bought season one. Then I would not watch anymore of season 2 until it came out on video!! LOL I know I am anal that way!! Another show I like alot is Nip/Tuck!!

OMG:eek: I was crying like a little baby! They CAN'T kill off Meredith! The show is GREY'S anatomy, I mean come on!
But, on another topic....wasn't Izzie awesome!:)

Maybe it is me but did they have to drag that out with her under the water. Come on!!

I thought that was nice of Addision to help her save her.

Maybe it is me but did they have to drag that out with her under the water. Come on!!

I thought that was nice of Addision to help save her.

I thought that was nice of Addision to help save her.

OK, just from a medical point of view, she's been down too long to come back.....but it is TV!!!

Pure fiction!

jwpamp said:
OK, just from a medical point of view, she's been down too long to come back.....but it is TV!!!

Pure fiction!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!!! My cousin called me right in the middle of it to discuss her PC show tomorrow, so I missed part of it. She did come up for a breath at least once didn't she?

She did not bang her head or maybe she did. I guess that she can't swim!!

ChefJesssica said:
What a ***** Izzy was to tell George he made the biggest mistake marrying Callie right while Meredith is dying!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not belive that either. Totally inappropriate timing!

I am so worried she is going to die, my husband keeps telling me there is no way she will die. BUT did you notice they said "Don't miss the devestating ending next Thursday!" Well, if she lives it is NOT devestating! That is all I can think about.

I cried for about the whole hour and REALLY Lost it when McSteamy consoled Derick. I even boo-hood during the previews!

I am TOO into this show!! I do this will all my favorite shows though.

Does anyone watch CSI Miami?I creid for the last 2 weeks on it b/c you thought they were killing one of the main characters off.

I just wanted to add that Meredith was in COLD water, and in the emergency medical world they say "they're not dead until they are WARM and Dead". And if you remember they are trying to get her body temp up. So just maybe....when she warms up...who knows.

Geez people!! She is not going to die.

Someone on the radio show I was listening to this morning said that Ellen Pompeo (meredith) signed a six year contract, so I doubt she's going anywhere.

Ellen Pompeo also just got engaged- hmmm a wedding with a Grey's paycheck or no paycheck? It is sweeps- it makes us watch so they get good ratings. It works, that is why they do it. She will be back for more shows (and all the re-runs once sweeps end) :)I wonder if she would be interested in the bridal registry!! Anyone got her home number laying around, LMAO???

My gosh did I miss a whole conversation or what? It has taken me 1/2 hour to read all the posts! I am SOOO glad to know I wasnt the only one crying last night. It was all I could take to see Derek so helpless and torn up about Meredith and for McSteamy to actually console him plus Addison trying to help was really great too - I am worried about Cristina, meredith was her go to person and she actually showed a heart last night. I am also glad George finally found that kid - I think George and Callie O'Malley are cute!!!!

I want Alex and Addison to hook up. There is definitely some steam there!

I cant wait for next Thursday - but definitely do not want to sit through that one again - it reminded me of the early days of ER when you would just cry because you were so involved in the characters lives each week.

This show rocks!

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

I don't think she will die....But I do think she will be in a coma for a while and that is where Denny and then Bomb guy come in. Then when she wakes up she won't remember anything or anyone......hence the "devastating" end next week. Just my 2 cents. I love Izzy's speech and I don't think it was inappropiate for her to say that to George, I think she was emphasizing a point is all. I personally don't think George made a mistake... does anyone else? I think they make a good couple, it's like they said earlier on in the season George is Calli's McDreamy. Just my 2 cents. I so love this show. I would have loved it even more had they showed Derek diving in to get her!!

jwpamp said:

Pure fiction!

Yep - that's all I kep thinking anf it ticked me off - she was down WAY too long to vccome back w/o some sort of major brain damage...

Well....only 5 more days till we know the conclusion......:p

lacychef said:
Well....only 5 more days till we know the conclusion......:p
...or so we think (hope)!

jwpamp said:

Pure fiction!

Depends on how cold the water is. There have been people underwater for 45 minutes and brought back, so you never know.

Personally this whole storyline is frustrating to me. Obviously Meredith can't die or it would be GREY's Anatomy. If it were any other character -- ANY other character -- it would freak me out. But because it's Mer I'm just frustrated!

We'll see soon enough though!

I didn't read back far enough to know if this has been posted, but I've read online elsewhere (http://www.spoilerfix.com/grey.php - be sure to use your mouse to highlight the text on the page, as it's hidden info!) that Meredith's mom is the one that dies - remember, she is having heart surgery that day. Some are speculating on other sites that Meredith sees her mom in "limbo" along with Denny and the bomb guy, and makes amends with her. Then Meredith comes back to life. I think Christina is the one who saves her somehow.

That would be cool if she could somehow make amends with her mom...

<h2>What happened to Meredith on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>At the end of season 16, Meredith fell into the water while trying to save a little girl in a dangerous situation.</p><h2>Will Meredith survive in time on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>As of now, it is uncertain whether Meredith will survive. The show has not revealed any information about her fate.</p><h2>When will Meredith be found on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>The latest episode showed the little girl pointing towards the water, indicating that Derek may have found Meredith. However, it is still unknown if she will be found in time.</p><h2>Is Meredith's fate connected to her illness on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>It is unclear if Meredith's illness will play a role in her survival. However, her illness has been a major plot point in recent episodes and may impact her recovery.</p><h2>When will we know if Meredith survives on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>The fate of Meredith will most likely be revealed in the season 17 premiere of Grey's Anatomy. The show has not announced an official release date for the new season.</p>

Related to Will Meredith be found in time on Grey's Anatomy?

What happened to Meredith on Grey's Anatomy?

At the end of season 16, Meredith fell into the water while trying to save a little girl in a dangerous situation.

Will Meredith survive in time on Grey's Anatomy?

As of now, it is uncertain whether Meredith will survive. The show has not revealed any information about her fate.

When will Meredith be found on Grey's Anatomy?

The latest episode showed the little girl pointing towards the water, indicating that Derek may have found Meredith. However, it is still unknown if she will be found in time.

Is Meredith's fate connected to her illness on Grey's Anatomy?

It is unclear if Meredith's illness will play a role in her survival. However, her illness has been a major plot point in recent episodes and may impact her recovery.

When will we know if Meredith survives on Grey's Anatomy?

The fate of Meredith will most likely be revealed in the season 17 premiere of Grey's Anatomy. The show has not announced an official release date for the new season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sslangley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies