• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Meredith be found in time on Grey's Anatomy?

In summary, a little girl was reunited with her mother and Meredith is gone, at least for now. Izzie made an incredible speech and Derek (mcdreamy) sat down. Meredith will not die. We have to wait until next week to see what will happen.
sslangley
I was asked to post when I knew anything...

So don't read any further if you don't want to spoil the show.

:eek: I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. Nothing happening yet. The little girl just pointed towards the water, to show Derek where Merideth is.

Ughhhh I hate commercials...

OMGGGGGGGG

:eek: :eek: :eek: Derek just pulled Merideth from the water. She's blue. :eek: :eek:

More commercials, UGhhhh

who cares!!! I want to watch ER!!!! It's on in 20 minutes. :)

sorry, just trying to get my post count up. I'm racing Kristi to 2500 posts. :)

Last edited:
Well!!!!!!]

They have Meredith at the hospital now. They are all working on her. No response yet.:eek: :eek:

The little girl was reunited with her mother.:)

Izzie was released to do surgery.

Denny's back!!!!! Meredith is gone, at least for now. I think it's just going to be an out of body experience, at least I hope so.

ok, I seriously have no life. I spent the last 20 minutes crying. You'd think Meredith and I were sisters. I'm such a sap.

Oh my gosh!!!! Can you believe how it ended. I loved seeing McHottie Bomb guy on their again and Denny!!!!

Do you all really think she will die?? I mean the show is named after her, but it sure looks like she does!! I must say, she's not my favorite character, but can't believe that they would kill her off.

I almost bawled like a baby when McJerk sat down by McDreamy and put his hand on his arm. I don't know why, because I can't stand McJerk.

I'm not convinced she's gonna die though...

:eek: She flat lined.

She woke up and asked if she was dead. She saw the guy that died from the bomb thing at the hospital. And Denny was there. She asked, Am I dead, Denny said, damn right you are..

They can't let her die.

Ugh, I am sitting here balling.

Izzie made an incredible speech. She was telling everyone that Meredith will survive. That they all survive.

Now, we have to wait until next week to see what will happen. Man I hate cliffhangers..

Okay, I don't even watch this show but my sister does and raves. So, I sat through this and I had tears strolling down my face when Derek (mcdreamy, I"m guessing;) ) sat down. I felt so sorry for him!;) I'm a sap too!

Wouldn't that be something though, if Ellen has to quit the show for whatever reason and they kill her off. Wow!!! That would be the show of all shows. That would also be amazing that they could keep something like that a secret. Usually that kind of stuff leaks out when someone wants to leave the show.

But, I'm sure, like always, they will save her next week and she will live happily ever after with her McDreamy.

I don't know. I read on spoilerfix.com that someone shocking would die. Surely they won't let Meredith die. They can't. Her and McDreamy are supposed to live happily ever after...

She cant be dead - the show is called Grey's Anatomy!!!!
I was driving home today and was thinking that I bet she was going to be brain damaged or have to go through some sort of rehab for awhile. I'm betting somehow she lives and this is what happens. Incredible. I've had 3 phone calls already from friends and it just ended! Everybody is in shock!!!! At least this week flew by fast.....I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!

Do you all like her character that much? I don't know why, but she just rubs me the wrong way. My husband is the same way. Actually, besides Marc, she is one of the characters I like the least. I love all the other characters and their stories.

Glad to see Denny looking healthy and not all pale. I guess you know she will have to live so she can tell Izzy that she saw Denny. Then again, you never know!!

All I can say is OMG I knew it or maybe I guess we will have to wait Until.....next week or the week after UGG:mad:
And I haven't even seen the episode yet. I still have almost 2 more HOURS:mad:

My husband thinks Burke is gonna die. (I don't know if he was joking or not). But he said in real life, Burke is homophobic and George is gay. So I'm on pins and needles wondering what is gonna happen next week!

I really can't believe they'd kill off Meredith's character.....

cat said:
My husband thinks Burke is gonna die. (I don't know if he was joking or not). But he said in real life, Burke is homophobic and George is gay. So I'm on pins and needles wondering what is gonna happen next week!

I really can't believe they'd kill off Meredith's character.....
Well that has been real big in the press here in Hollywood. I work around the corner from the Kodak theater well all the award shows are held.
Anywhooo "Burke" is in "Anti-Gay-Rehab" can you believe that. So He might be getting canned who knows

P.S. Meredith is Sooooooooooooo annoying

We used to live in LA and my DH worked in the movies doing sound editing. What do you do CAmom that you work in Hollywood?

DebbieJ said:
We used to live in LA and my DH worked in the movies doing sound editing. What do you do CAmom that you work in Hollywood?
my kids used to do commercials and film. So we were there 3-4 times a week. I work in Pharmacy now right off Hollywood blvd at a clinic by the Kodak

Okay, which character is Burke?:confused:

CAmomCookin4U said:
my kids used to do commercials and film. So we were there 3-4 times a week. I work in Pharmacy now right off Hollywood blvd at a clinic by the Kodak

How cool is that? Anything we could remember them by?:)

I bet you see all types down there. Fun fun fun. Isnt' the LA free Clinic near there?

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, which character is Burke?:confused:

Christina's fiance...Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington)...the black guy

Thanks Cat! I know exactly who you're talking about now!!!;)

No prob, Kristi! So this was your very first time watching???

Well, second. My sister lives in Georgia and we were up there 2 weeks ago and she HAD to watch it. So, I sat and watched it but now I feel like I need to rent the first season! Or is there 2?

PampMomof3 said:
How cool is that? Anything we could remember them by?:)
Well my daughter was:
The Bubbling Mermaid Barbie in the bathtub(National)
Ames Home Loan (Little Blond sitting with Grandparents on a Porch Swing) I think this was shown in the Midwest
Travel Channel commercials
Several short films

My Son
The Intro for Discovery Channels Wings program(National) He is the little boy in 1940's clothes pretending to fly a toy plane next to a real runway during warlike times in Germany

Travel Channel

Many Many Shorts and three at sundance

It was crazy and fun

Oh yea my Oldest was also in Children of the corn( Creeeepppppyyy)

DebbieJ said:
I bet you see all types down there. Fun fun fun. Isnt' the LA free Clinic near there?
I think so But I work at a clinic that services a large population of Immuno suppressed patients

It's funny when we go to lunch you see all the tourists and then some Crazzzzyyyyy looking people. It's great if you love people watching. Too Funny.
One day we were leaving an audition and Fabio was leaving the gym he waves to my daughter (then 5yrs old) and she got so excited. (Mom) I enjoyed it as well. he's kinda goofy looking but with no Shirt HMMMM:D

CAmomCookin4U said:
I think so But I work at a clinic that services a large population of Immuno suppressed patients

It's funny when we go to lunch you see all the tourists and then some Crazzzzyyyyy looking people. It's great if you love people watching. Too Funny.
One day we were leaving an audition and Fabio was leaving the gym he waves to my daughter (then 5yrs old) and she got so excited. (Mom) I enjoyed it as well. he's kinda goofy looking but with no Shirt HMMMM:D

How cool is that? So I guess you see a lot of famous people. The only famous people I have ever seen were in plays that I've gone to. I saw Stephanie Powers and Robert Wagnor (remember Hart to Hart?) in a play together. I also saw MacKenzie Phillips and Sally Struthers in Grease. I've been to very few concerts in my time (Def Leppard twice, Journey, Trans Siberian Orchestra). I don't get out much.

Congrats! That's awesome that they did that!!! Did you already live in Ca or did you move out there for them?

jenniferlynne said:
How cool is that? So I guess you see a lot of famous people. The only famous people I have ever seen were in plays that I've gone to. I saw Stephanie Powers and Robert Wagnor (remember Hart to Hart?) in a play together. I also saw MacKenzie Phillips and Sally Struthers in Grease. I've been to very few concerts in my time (Def Leppard twice, Journey, Trans Siberian Orchestra). I don't get out much.
Wow I used to love Hart to Hart. What a great show.
We do get to see alot of them. Many live right by me and there Snotty kids go to school with mine. oops that was mean. Ok some of there kids are snotty Not All. I actually have met some great ones. i even have a customer that I met through my daughter's freshman year of cheerleading. Anywho she is from The Carpenter's. They are really nice people and have an AMAZING home...

Okay, so what is your best show out there???

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats! That's awesome that they did that!!! Did you already live in Ca or did you move out there for them?
Born and raised here. I only left Calif. when I went into the service. i was gone about 12 years. Ten of which I lived in Germany. That was amazing. I loved that, such beautiful countryside.

My DH's old boss's kids went to school (at a private school in the Valley) with a girl who was dating Franky Munoz (Malcolm). He would come and pick her up in his Hummer. Whatever!

We've run into many celebs--in the grocery store, at the ice cream shop, etc. DH literally ran into Adam Sandler on the lot at Sony. That was funny.

Oh, what a life....

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, so what is your best show out there???
Well my average show is between $750-800
I think my best was $1800 it was a Bridal shower. My problem is I do too much.
I am Full time in Culinary School while also working toward my Teacher's Credential, working blah blah blah. i need to be MORE Disciplined at PC Follow-up calls. EEK:confused:

PampMomof3 said:
Well, second. My sister lives in Georgia and we were up there 2 weeks ago and she HAD to watch it. So, I sat and watched it but now I feel like I need to rent the first season! Or is there 2?

There are two seasons on DVD now! You have GOT to watch them--you'll be hooked!

DebbieJ said:
My DH's old boss's kids went to school (at a private school in the Valley) with a girl who was dating Franky Munoz (Malcolm). He would come and pick her up in his Hummer. Whatever!

We've run into many celebs--in the grocery store, at the ice cream shop, etc. DH literally ran into Adam Sandler on the lot at Sony. That was funny.

Oh, what a life....
Yeah at my daughter's school this boy that asked her out had to decide on which car to drive. His Brand Spankin New Lincoln Navi or his Hummer..... WhatEV. He was ONLY 16. My daughter doesn't have a car yet:( She's now 20 but a full-time college student.

P.S. Love Adam Sandler toooooo Funny

<<Not looking, not looking>> Uggh! My husband is out of town until Saturday night and I told him I wouldn't watch any of our shows without him. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebeccastt said:
<<Not looking, not looking>> Uggh! My husband is out of town until Saturday night and I told him I wouldn't watch any of our shows without him. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have 31 minutes to go to Bed put a pillow over your ears OR turn it On
....... McDreamy is calling you......Rebecca.....Rebecca Mc Dreamy calling or is it McSteamy?

I think that Meredith could be dead and she'll just continue on the show having a role like the woman who narrates on Desperate Housewives. But then she could tell Denny "no I'm not. I have too much to see"...

Tune in next week!

BethCooks4U said:
I think that Meredith could be dead and she'll just continue on the show having a role like the woman who narrates on Desperate Housewives. But then she could tell Denny "no I'm not. I have too much to see"...

Tune in next week!
Seroiusly that wouldnt' surprise me:mad:

I don't think Meredith will die - I don't know if any of you watched St. Elsewhere (a long time ago) - Howie Mandel's character "died" but actually was in heaven on the show and of course didn't actually die. I happen to like Meredith and McDreamy and would be bummed if they offed her! Can't wait til next week - this one was great!

CAmomCookin4U said:
You have 31 minutes to go to Bed put a pillow over your ears OR turn it On
....... McDreamy is calling you......Rebecca.....Rebecca Mc Dreamy calling or is it McSteamy?

Definately McDreamy.....I think I hear him calling me!!! Oh no....what do I do?

Gina M said:
I don't think Meredith will die - I don't know if any of you watched St. Elsewhere (a long time ago) - Howie Mandel's character "died" but actually was in heaven on the show and of course didn't actually die. I happen to like Meredith and McDreamy and would be bummed if they offed her! Can't wait til next week - this one was great!
20 minutes and counting. tick tick tick tick

Gotta love February sweeps.... I don't think she is dead. She will come back but she did look pretty nasty and blue. I didn't cry, but almost did a few times. The dead pregnant people don't sit well with me and I just couldn't bear seeing everyone crying about their dead family members after Alex put up the pics!

Well E! news said something about Denny being back on the show, so maybe its gonna be a whole different kind of show about dead people! LOL! People are always dying on it, who knows!

What a ***** Izzy was to tell George he made the biggest mistake marrying Callie right while Meredith is dying!!!!!!!!!!!

ChefJesssica said:
What a ***** Izzy was to tell George he made the biggest mistake marrying Callie right while Meredith is dying!!!!!!!!!!!
What? Did I miss that?

At the end of Izzy's speech she told George that he made the biggest mistake marrying Callie and that she feels that she can tell him that as his friend... I thought it was a little out of left field in the middle of everything, but I guess something had to bring the tension down a little bit.

<h2>What happened to Meredith on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>At the end of season 16, Meredith fell into the water while trying to save a little girl in a dangerous situation.</p><h2>Will Meredith survive in time on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>As of now, it is uncertain whether Meredith will survive. The show has not revealed any information about her fate.</p><h2>When will Meredith be found on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>The latest episode showed the little girl pointing towards the water, indicating that Derek may have found Meredith. However, it is still unknown if she will be found in time.</p><h2>Is Meredith's fate connected to her illness on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>It is unclear if Meredith's illness will play a role in her survival. However, her illness has been a major plot point in recent episodes and may impact her recovery.</p><h2>When will we know if Meredith survives on Grey's Anatomy?</h2><p>The fate of Meredith will most likely be revealed in the season 17 premiere of Grey's Anatomy. The show has not announced an official release date for the new season.</p>

Related to Will Meredith be found in time on Grey's Anatomy?

What happened to Meredith on Grey's Anatomy?

At the end of season 16, Meredith fell into the water while trying to save a little girl in a dangerous situation.

Will Meredith survive in time on Grey's Anatomy?

As of now, it is uncertain whether Meredith will survive. The show has not revealed any information about her fate.

When will Meredith be found on Grey's Anatomy?

The latest episode showed the little girl pointing towards the water, indicating that Derek may have found Meredith. However, it is still unknown if she will be found in time.

Is Meredith's fate connected to her illness on Grey's Anatomy?

It is unclear if Meredith's illness will play a role in her survival. However, her illness has been a major plot point in recent episodes and may impact her recovery.

When will we know if Meredith survives on Grey's Anatomy?

The fate of Meredith will most likely be revealed in the season 17 premiere of Grey's Anatomy. The show has not announced an official release date for the new season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sslangley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies