• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, What Did Everyone Think About Greys Anatomy.

In summary, some people think that the episode was dry and that it is obvious that Chief Webber is going to pick Miranda Bailey for chief. Others think that Callie didn't deserve to lose her job and that Izzy slept with George. Some think that Christina and Burke might be leaving at the end of the season or next.
Miss Cori
I am in California and I cant believe that no one has posted anything on Greys Anatomy. I still think its gonna be alex and izzy. What does everyone think.

Izzy slept with George!!!!!! All I can say!

OMG I came straight here! I don't really like Callie but she doesn't deserve this! I thought she should be happy that George is with her and not with Izzy if she was so sure that Izzy liked him.

The whole episode was a little dry though... and isn't is obvious that Chief Webber is going to pick Miranda Bailey for chief? She was the only one not involved in all the fighting!

*la la la la laaaaaa* I havent watched the DVR of it yet, but I just want to say that if Izzy did indeed sleep with George I owe a huge I TOLD YOU SO to my dear sweet "never-wrong" husband! :D

You tell him Laura! I saw the whole thing (not like they actually showed it!)!!

Once George showed up with the booze, I knew it was going to happen! I was still shocked though! I thought Alex was sweet though; getting dressed like he was going on a date, then going to see jane doe. And yes, I'm thinking Bailey for the chief too. Surely Christina isn't going to screw up her relationship is she?

lacychef said:
Once George showed up with the booze, I knew it was going to happen! I was still shocked though! I thought Alex was sweet though; getting dressed like he was going on a date, then going to see jane doe. And yes, I'm thinking Bailey for the chief too. Surely Christina isn't going to screw up her relationship is she?

YUp - the second George headed over with the booze I turned to DH and said "They're gonna do it."
I am disappointed in George. While I can't stand Callie, she doesn't deserve this. Yea - the Alex/date/Jane Doe thing wa ssweet and I definitely think they're gonna choose Bailey. Oh - and Mer's stepmom was great and her Dad is a ttoal bonehead - he soulda sat down on the swing and swung for a bit with Meridith. Burke is being an immature jealous ass.

Bailey would make a great chief, but she's not an attending yet, so I don't think she can. Maybe the chief will wait until she's able to take his place? No rush now that his wife is gone.

gilliandanielle said:
and isn't is obvious that Chief Webber is going to pick Miranda Bailey for chief? She was the only one not involved in all the fighting!

I AGREE!!!! It's so funny~

Ahhh I love thursdays.

I was SO upset George and Izzy slept together. I knew it was going to happen, but I kept screaming at the TV, in slow motion, "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!" I really like Callie, and I'm so disppointed.
:(

On the other hand, what about Cristina and Marlowe? Do you think that she and Burke are going to stay together?

Ok, so where is the Desperate Housewifes board?? LOL :p

Not that I find Burke particularly attractive, but I think the new guy is nasty!! Why Christina would ever think of leaving Burke for him is beyond me...

gilliandanielle said:
Not that I find Burke particularly attractive, but I think the new guy is nasty!! Why Christina would ever think of leaving Burke for him is beyond me...
I agree...he looks creepy to me!

He reminds me of Craig Ferguson- the late night TV host! Not really my kind of man, LOL!

Read in Entertainment Mag yesterday that Izzy and Burke might be leaving at the end of this season or next. Plus, they are thinking about making a spin off of Grey's and giving Addison her own show. Something about her moving to Miami and starting her own practice.

No Callie didn't diserve that. I probably would have hid my family's money secret too until I knew if he loved me, Maybe she should have told him just before they got married. My husband was like "why is he so upset, if you told me you had a ton of money I would be the happiest man on earth."

I have always thought Christina was just with Burke b/c of who he is and how well known he is. I think last night just proves she goes after the best in the "field" not that she really cares about the relationship. I like her abd Burke together but never thought she loved him and was in it for the right reasons.

I did not even realize it was new last night until I saw the DVR had recoded it. I was buying groceries and planning for packing for our vacation that we are leaving on in the morning.

I knew when the booze shows up it was going to happen too. I think it was sickening. Callie has grown on me and I coul dnot believe "sweet" old George did that to her. Especially after the way he was about Mark! Talk about hypocrit!

Last night's show was kinds of slow, but I guess they cannot keep it action packed each week.

I think Bailey will be the new Chief too.

I am beginning to wonder if Alex and Jan Doe are going to have a fling. She could always get her memory back and remember she is a single mom! You know after this long if she had family they would have found her by now. They only took the wreck victims so many places.

My little boy is up from his nap so I better quit talking and go.

Related to So, What Did Everyone Think About Greys Anatomy.

1. What did everyone think about the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy?

As much as we would love to give you an answer, it really depends on personal opinions and tastes. Some may have loved the drama and plot twists, while others may have found it disappointing. It's always best to watch and form your own opinion!

2. Was the acting in the episode up to par with previous episodes?

Grey's Anatomy has a talented and dedicated cast, so the acting is consistently top-notch. However, some episodes may have more standout performances than others. In general, fans have been satisfied with the acting in each episode.

3. Were there any major reveals or surprises in the episode?

We don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen the episode yet, but there were definitely some unexpected moments and revelations that left fans shocked and eager for more. We highly recommend watching the episode to find out for yourself!

4. Can I watch the episode if I haven't seen any previous episodes of Grey's Anatomy?

While it's always best to start from the beginning, many fans have jumped into the show at different points and have still been able to enjoy and understand the story. However, some plot points and character relationships may be confusing if you haven't seen previous episodes.

5. Will there be any more crossovers with other shows in the Grey's Anatomy universe?

As of now, there are no confirmed crossovers with other shows in the Grey's Anatomy universe. However, the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes, has not ruled out the possibility of future crossovers. We'll just have to wait and see!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies