• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grey's Anatomy Season Finale: What Did You Think?

In summary, the season finale was sad, exciting, and frustrating. There was a lot of drama with Mc Dreamy and Miranda, and Patrick Dempsey is now a movie star.
heat123
Silver Member
So what did you think of the season finale?

Glad Meridith resolved her emotional issues. Sad for Mc Dreamy's new girlfreind Rose, she was a sweetie and cutie.
Izzy and Carev on again next season since her and George have fizzled?:confused:
WT....?? with Torres and what's her name??:eek:
George and Mers lil sis together next season?:confused:
Poor Mc Steamy with no one to love!:( lol
What did you all think? Inquiring minds want to know:confused:

heat123 said:
So what did you think of the season finale?

Glad Meridith resolved her emotional issues. Sad for Mc Dreamy's new girlfreind Rose, she was a sweetie and cutie.
Izzy and Carev on again next season since her and George have fizzled?:confused:
WT....?? with Torres and what's her name??:eek:
George and Mers lil sis together next season?:confused:
Poor Mc Steamy with no one to love!:( lol
What did you all think? Inquiring minds want to know:confused:
I didn't watch it- I'm about 5 episodes behind. What happened to Rose? And what happened with Torres and someone else? I can see George with Lexi... I can't see Mc Steamy without anyone.

Oh, and what about Miranda? What happened with her since her DH left?

OMG! What a great season finale. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Miranda is back with her DH - baby is in daycare.Torres gave a steamy kiss to Hahn. I wonder where they're going to go with this.George and Lexi? Not sure but I think she's going to be pining for him. He'll pass his exam and he'll be a resident by next season. Will he have time for her? Will he even notice her?That ending, though, with Meredith and Derek - my spidey sense is tingling. I think there's going to be some tragedy with Derek while he's on his way to break up with Rose.

My DH suggested that he thinks next season nthey'll bring back Beth the brain surgery survivor pregnant with her dead boyfriend Jeremy's baby...LOL

Last edited:
myinnerchef said:
That ending, though, with Meredith and Derek - my spidey sense is tingling. I think there's going to be some tragedy with Derek while he's on his way to break up with Rose.

Yup, that was my thought to:(

dannyzmom said:
My DH suggested that he thinks next season nthey'll bring back Bethhe brain surgery survivor pregnant with her dead boyfriend Jeremy's baby...LOL

I think this as well!

rennea said:
I think this as well!

You lost me at My DH thinks.... who is Bethhe?

If Hahn and Torres start a lesbian relationship I will certainly stop watching this show. I already don't watch it much because of all the sleeping around- but for me personally (and don't go getting all upset with me, it's my opinion and it is how I feel and that is fine- you don't have to agree) I won't watch it if the show goes in that direction.

I wish they'd bring LIFE back. They were supposed to, but it never came back...

myinnerchef said:
That ending, though, with Meredith and Derek - my spidey sense is tingling. I think there's going to be some tragedy with Derek while he's on his way to break up with Rose.

OMG OMG OMG - I hadn't even thought of that!!!!!:eek:

Kitchen Diva said:

I think there's a letter and some punctuation missing, lost in all the excitement.

Beth, the brain surgery patient

Not comfortable with the Hahn/Torres romance. You have to wonder who writes this junk.

Patrick Dempsey is quite the movie star now. I'm thinking he's going to pull a George Clooney to focus on the big screen.

myinnerchef said:
I think there's a letter and some punctuation missing, lost in all the excitement.

Beth, the brain surgery patient

Not comfortable with the Hahn/Torres romance. You have to wonder who writes this junk.

Patrick Dempsey is quite the movie star now. I'm thinking he's going to pull a George Clooney to focus on the big screen.

Was that the gal that fell in love with Alex? I thought her name was Ava.... I must have missed more than just a few episodes because I don't remember Beth off hand.

That would be sad if Patrick Dempsey left the show- I like him. And I'm with you on the Hahn Torres romance- I find I'll love a show for the first season and then it just gets all trashy, and sleezy and then they start adding girl on girl or guy on guy relationships into the show.

That is why the food network is my #1 pick for good TV. The only downfall is it makes you hungry watching it! :) LOL

I agree that if they continue in the lesbian direction, I will stop watching the show. That's what happened to me and ER, too. I do not understand why when a show gets going good, they have to go "there."

My thoughts are the same on Derick getting in a wreck or something. I kept saying " CALL HER" don't leave!!!! HA!

I think George and Lexi would go good together. They are a lot a like IMHO. But I think it won't work b/c she will find out he has always wanted Meredith and that now he will be getting her sister and will have a complex about that.

I like Izzie and Alex together but I think they left that open for it going either way. She could just end up comforting him. I do not see him abandoning Ava now.

I think they will let Beth just be a patient. It is rare that they let the patient be in the story line for long other than Denny. But then the pregnant thin would open up a can of worms that's for sure.

I think Lexi is not going to be able to keep her mouth shut about the files and that will cause problems for everyone. She gets on my nerves!

On Rachel Ray the other day Patrick Dempsey said something was going to happen for him and Meredith in the Finale and that he was ready b/c he was tired of them being apart and thought they belonged together.

I love this show but the Lesbian Kiss did me in. Sorry, they crossed the line. Why do shows have to do this? I quit watching ER for the same reason. I watched the Ellen DeGeneres shows yesterday and she had John McCain fan on. Now, I'm not a John McCain fan but she totally used his appearance to buttonhole him about the California decision to allow gay marriage, to the point of asking him "well, will you walk me down the aisle?". He's already come out against gay marriage. She didn't ask the other two candidates about gay marriage when they were on. Why him? Why can't TV shows just entertain--I don't get Hollywood thinking that because they are Hollywood we all have to buy in to their political agenda. Just entertain and shut up, LOL! So, much as I like Grey's--we're done in our house after that kiss. And it was a KISSSSSSSS! Too much.

myinnerchef said:
OMG! What a great season finale. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Miranda is back with her DH - baby is in daycare.

Torres gave a steamy kiss to Hahn. I wonder where they're going to go with this.

George and Lexi? Not sure but I think she's going to be pining for him. He'll pass his exam and he'll be a resident by next season. Will he have time for her? Will he even notice her?

Me too on the spidey sense!!! Something bad this way comes.............

I missed it, but can't wait to watch online now! I'm about 3 shows behind though, so I have some catching up to do...

My first thoughts exactly....they've planted the seed and we will be wondering all summer. I was expecting one more scene - the noise of a car crash or something!

Word is there is going to be a wedding next season but they won't spill the beans on who it is...could be anybody...even Calllie and Hahn.....:rolleyes:

I had a show Thursday night and DH taped it for me but turned the tape off 15 minutes before it was over! :eek: :mad: Thank goodness they replayed it on Friday (I know, I could watch it on line too - thanks ABC!). I'm not sure I'm going to keep up with it next year either. We've really gone more to Private Practice - funny though we did not like her on Gray's.

Kitchen Diva said:

If Hahn and Torres start a lesbian relationship I will certainly stop watching this show. I already don't watch it much because of all the sleeping around- but for me personally (and don't go getting all upset with me, it's my opinion and it is how I feel and that is fine- you don't have to agree) I won't watch it if the show goes in that direction.

I wish they'd bring LIFE back. They were supposed to, but it never came back...

Same here sista!

I'll be watching next season regardless of the kiss. Honestly, I just think it shows the day and age we live in. 40 years ago, people would be freaking over a kiss and relationship between people of a different race. I understand and respect everyone else's position but I honestly don't think it is that big of a deal.

I do watch Grey's, but honestly, it's always been trashy and sleazy. It's more about sex than surgery and medical things. I think I'm giving up quite a few ABC shows because of a certain agenda being pushed way too much. I should have stopped watching a long time ago, though.

JAE said:
I do watch Grey's, but honestly, it's always been trashy and sleazy. It's more about sex than surgery and medical things. I think I'm giving up quite a few ABC shows because of a certain agenda being pushed way too much. I should have stopped watching a long time ago, though.

Yeah, I don't watch a lot of network TV anymore... mostly food network and HGTV.

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah, I don't watch a lot of network TV anymore... mostly food network and HGTV.
Ditto ...and the political channels. I can't believe I'm so into that this year!

BethCooks4U said:
Ditto ...and the political channels. I can't believe I'm so into that this year!

I love my cable- and with the smut that's on network TV, anyone can see why. There are so many more interesting things to watch. The Discovery Channel, HGTV, DIY, Food Network, the Style Channel. the Travel Channel...lots of fun!

I did a Grey's Anatomy PC Show on Thursday - it was TONS of fun!

Something bad HAS to happen to Meredith or McDreamy - that scene ended way too funny for something NOT to happen!

POOR MCSTEAMY - HE HAS NO ONE! - I'll give him some loving!!!......... joking ........ sort of ........... not really .......................

stefani2 said:
I did a Grey's Anatomy PC Show on Thursday - it was TONS of fun!

Something bad HAS to happen to Meredith or McDreamy - that scene ended way too funny for something NOT to happen!

POOR MCSTEAMY - HE HAS NO ONE! - I'll give him some loving!!!......... joking ........ sort of ........... not really .......................

That's a girl Jenna:thumbup:

Related to Grey's Anatomy Season Finale: What Did You Think?

1. What happened in the Grey's Anatomy season finale?

In the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, a major character, Dr. Alex Karev, left the show unexpectedly to reunite with his ex-wife and children. This departure was revealed through a series of letters to his friends and colleagues, leaving fans shocked and emotional.

2. Will there be another season of Grey's Anatomy?

Yes, Grey's Anatomy has been renewed for a 17th season, which is set to premiere in the fall of 2020. This will make it the longest-running medical drama in television history.

3. What did fans think of the season finale?

The reaction to the season finale was mixed, with many fans expressing disappointment and sadness over Alex's departure. Some felt that his character deserved a better send-off, while others appreciated the surprise twist. Overall, it was a highly emotional and divisive episode among fans.

4. Who will be returning for the next season of Grey's Anatomy?

As of now, it has been confirmed that Ellen Pompeo (Dr. Meredith Grey) and Chandra Wilson (Dr. Miranda Bailey) will be returning for the 17th season. It is unclear at this time if any other cast members will be leaving or joining the show.

5. When will the next season of Grey's Anatomy air?

The 17th season of Grey's Anatomy is set to premiere in the fall of 2020, although an exact air date has not been announced yet. Typically, the show airs in September, so fans can expect it to return around that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Back