• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grey's Anatomy: McDreamy's Sister and Tensions Rise in the Hospital

In summary, Alex saves the day by sewing a button on the chief's shirt, Christina is up to no good, Izzy is back and is being punished, Bailey gets hurt, and Burke and Mer take a break.
jrstephens
Well, I am so glad that was McDreamy's sister!!! I liked her in the end but she was aking me mad calling Meedith the "slutty intern" at first, and yes I know if the show fits sometimes......ha!

I liked Alex helping the baby and in turn turning his back on "plastics."

I think Christina is going to get fed up with covering for Buke eventually or either he is going to come clean b/c he does not want to keep stressing her.

I like the Izzy is back but I do think they do actually need to make her go threw some kind of punishment, not just throw it to the side when she makes a good call.

The button sewing was very funny with the Cheif!!!

I feel sorry for Bailey with people questioning her, but I think she we will get tough and show them all. And I think she is going to find out what is wrong with Burke or make Christina pay the consequences.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Yeah, I didn't like the sister at all! Very annoying.

When chief was trying to find someone to sew on his button, I told my husband "He's a surgeon, he can do it himself!"

I'm glad Alex isn't going to follow McJerk into plastics. One jerk in that dept is enough, even though Alex is starting to grow on me.

I wish Callie and George would just get over each other!!!! I can't stand their scenes anymore. First she is telling him she loves him and then she is gripping at him because she is proud to be Miss Independent and not need anyone. Whatever! I loved the look on Alex's face when he was listening to her and McJerk's conversation! I wish George and Alex would be nicer to each other too. I know Alex was mean to George a few times, but I'm a little tired of the rubbing proceedures in each others faces.

I loved watching Alex save the day, he is so awesome. Do ya'll think Burke is going to leave the show? I am sure everyone has heard all the Grey's Anatomy rumors.

Hmm, what rumors?

:eek: I haven't heard any rumors!!!!! Come on! Spill the beans!

Rumors..The guy that plays Burke got into a fight on the set with Patrick Dempsey. They pushed it over as a little tiff that people get into when they work so closely together. Who knows if it will turn into something more or not...

Yeah I heard he said a rude remark about the guy who plays George being gay and then a few days later he made a public announcement and came out of the closet. Don't any of ya'll read the tabloids! I must be the only bored stay at home mom here.............

I heard and read the same rumor. Hopefully it will all blow over. I don't want to see anybody leave the set of GA.

I have a feeling that Christina is up to no good. She loves to be in the spot light. She is always trying to get into all the good surgerys. I could be wrong!

I am hoping Christina is becoming less independent and selfish. I am hoping this is her way of taking care of Burke because she loves him. He knows what she is doing. I hated to see Bailey get hurt though. She is not at fault for what Izzy did. She can't watch them all of the time. I am not a Merideth fan. I was so glad Christina told her everything is not about her. I was glad to see her make a choice, although I liked the vet myself. I love this show. I only watch 2 shows faithfully...GA and House. If I am not home, someone always tapes for me so I can watch it later. I am glad to see Izzy back. I think we will still see her being punished, but she is not going to stay on the side lines. I was glad to see them use her pain to help someone else. As for George and Callie, I hope they work it out. She makes George a stronger person. I loved watching him be jealous because he thought those were her panties.

I was glad the whole show wasn't just about who was sleeping with who! The last couple of weeks I kept thinking, okay there's got to be more story here!
I was glad it was Derek's sister; and he put her in her place about calling Mer a slut. It will be interesting to see how long of a break they take.
I'm also curious to see what happens since Bailey saw Christina erasing names off the board....

??? I missed the episode with the check did she cash it or not .

sorry I was lost because I was wondering it the whole episode

mykids326 said:
??? I missed the episode with the check did she cash it or not .

sorry I was lost because I was wondering it the whole episode

She hung the check on the Refrigerator.

I am so over George and Cali. He let her walk away AGAIN, they just need to give it up. I liked McDreamy's sister, she tells it like she sees it! I'm also glad Alex is looking more in to OB and I wonder what he'll do w/ the info he heard McSteamy and Cali talking about?!?! As far as Christina goes I think she is SOOO selfish. She should have encouraged Bourke to tell the Chief about his hand in the first place then she wouldn't have to run around behind everyones back doing dirty stuff just to 'protect' Bourke, or IMO her interest in Bourke. It's like she can't be with him if he isn't the famous Dr. Bourke.

I just like the way McDreamy and Meredith were looking at each other in the stairway - they love each other. He just needs time to get over his marriage failing. Callie just needs to go away - her and george just dont work. Is Finn gone for good? I kinda liked him, he was a good guy who didnt deserve to be hurt. Cristina will get what she deserves, her and burke should not be lying, although I have to agree about her telling meredith it isnt always about her. Izzy is getting back on her feet, that is nice to see. I would still like to see something with her and Alex again. Nice to see he has a heart too. looks like Montgomery Shepherd taught him a thing or two. The previews to next week have mcsteamy hitting on meredith - she better not!

Alex has come a long way. I'd love for Izzy to get with him or Finn! I think George and Cali are just weird together.

noellewilliams said:
The previews to next week have mcsteamy hitting on meredith - she better not!

I agree She ebtter not - that would be slutty! and I am a HUGE Meredith and McDreamy fan!

Related to Grey's Anatomy: McDreamy's Sister and Tensions Rise in the Hospital

1. What happened in the November 2nd, 2006 episode of Grey's Anatomy?

In this episode, titled "From a Whisper to a Scream", the doctors at Seattle Grace Hospital deal with a patient who has a bomb inside his body. They also face challenges in their personal lives, including Izzie's struggle with cancer and George's relationship with Callie.

2. Who are the main characters in this episode?

The main characters in this episode include Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev, George O'Malley, Miranda Bailey, and Richard Webber.

3. What is the significance of the bomb storyline in this episode?

The bomb storyline serves as a metaphor for the high-stress and high-stakes nature of being a doctor. It also highlights the strength and teamwork of the doctors as they work together to save the patient's life.

4. How does Izzie's cancer diagnosis impact the episode?

Izzie's cancer diagnosis is a major plot point in this episode, as she struggles to come to terms with her illness and make difficult decisions about her treatment. It also brings the characters closer together as they support Izzie through her journey.

5. Is there any romantic development between the characters in this episode?

There are several romantic developments in this episode, including Meredith and Derek's ongoing relationship, George and Callie's marriage struggles, and the introduction of a new love interest for Cristina. However, the focus of this episode is primarily on the intense medical cases and personal challenges faced by the characters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
ChltNCRenee
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies