• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is Ginger428 the best online seller?

In summary, Ginger428 Rocks is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that can chop, mince, and crush various ingredients like garlic, herbs, nuts, and more. It is very easy to use by simply rocking it back and forth. It can also be used for other ingredients like ginger and onions. The tool is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The blades are self-sharpening, so no manual sharpening is necessary.
rennea
Gold Member
I just had to tell everyone that Ginger428 is the best!! I ordered some things from her and they came today. YAHOO!!!!!

Thank you so much Ginger

Ginger is GREAT!! It's nice to work with an honest person!:D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SHUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thx!!! GUYS......................;)

PampMomof3 said:
Ginger is GREAT!! It's nice to work with an honest person!:D

Sure is, nice to know that there are still some great honest people out there:D

Didn't I say that as well? Well, I'll say it again! Ginger IS awesome!:D :D

Yes, Ginger Rocks!!!

Yippeeeee!!!

Related to Why is Ginger428 the best online seller?

1. What is Ginger428 Rocks?

Ginger428 Rocks is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to crush, chop, and mince garlic, herbs, nuts, and more.

2. Is it easy to use?

Yes, Ginger428 Rocks is very easy to use. Simply place the desired ingredient inside the tool and rock it back and forth to chop or mince.

3. Can it be used for other ingredients besides garlic?

Absolutely! Ginger428 Rocks can be used for a variety of ingredients including herbs, nuts, ginger, onions, and more.

4. Is it dishwasher safe?

Yes, Ginger428 Rocks is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the tool.

5. How do I sharpen the blades?

The blades on Ginger428 Rocks are self-sharpening, so there is no need to sharpen them manually. Simply use the tool as directed and the blades will stay sharp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
christinaspc