• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do They Get Away With This?

In summary, this person is selling new PC items on Ebay, despite being warned not to. They have been selling for over a year and have sold over 1200 items. They have gotten good feedback, but have only sold one item as a buyer. They have a lot of duplicate items listed, and may be selling through a loophole.
jchesley
I came across this seller on Ebay, I just don't understand why it hasn't been shut down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-COOKBOOKS-CHOOSE-YOUR-FAVORITE-3_W0QQitemZ120156367529QQihZ002QQcategoryZ11104QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you look at her other items it is all brand new pc stuff, and obviously she is selling those cookbooks under the guest special. I tried to list an extra PC product I had on hand, not knowing at the time it was a no-no, and it was pulled in one day. This person is a power seller and has sold over 1200 items, and it's ok???? :grumpy: I don't get it.

Jessica

Personal Website link violationsHere's the email to send PWS violations:

[email protected]

Wow! That one is well organized and BLATANT! 407 PC items for sale!:eek:

I just thought I was missing something, since my one single auction was shot down in a day and she has sold 1200+ items since March. She has over $300 in items ending just today.

There's no dedicated team at HO, so part of the discrepancy may be an unfortunate quirk of timing. I just sent a note to HO about her listings.

This is really frustrating and needs to be stopped. The repercusions should be way more severe. Defintiely more than a slap on the wrist where they can't sell off their website -- they need to be removed as consultants all together. I wish their leval team would revise the consultant agreement to say they can be subjected to legal action if they do it. It's totally unfair.

Hey, did anyone catch her tagline.....Welcome to Palette Pleasures - The Store That Delivers To Your Door! Gee, I wonder where she got THAT idea! LMAO....That's bold. I'm sure that HO will be delivering something special to her door as well!

I did notice that, Linda. I hope HO throws the (recipe) book at her. :D

And... Did you notice, she ships to Canada, Europe, Mexico, etc.??? She must get it shipped to her, under fake names and then ship it herself? That sure is a lof of work to break a lot of PC Rules. Ya know?!:thumbdown:

pamperedlinda said:
Hey, did anyone catch her tagline.....Welcome to Palette Pleasures - The Store That Delivers To Your Door! Gee, I wonder where she got THAT idea! LMAO....That's bold. I'm sure that HO will be delivering something special to her door as well!

that's ball$y huh? the nerve of some people.

so what happens if she is a consultant and gets caught, she can't use her PWS anymore??

You know I just thought of something.... Do you think that someone who is not a consultant is in contact with someone who is and that is how they are getting away with selling.

For instance: Jon doe is not a consultant but has an ebay account selling pc items for a conultant, getting some perks of sorts from the consultant??

What is even MORE interesting, is that this particular person has received over 1900 feedback comments posted - and only ONE was as a buyer.....I looked through the first 600 listings of feedback - every single one is for a PC item. This person sold 1910 items in one year.........

itsjustCarla said:
What is even MORE interesting, is that this particular person has received over 1900 feedback comments posted - and only ONE was as a buyer.....I looked through the first 600 listings of feedback - every single one is for a PC item. This person sold 1910 items in one year.........

WOW!!! Okay... okay... I'm getting back to 3...2....1... :)~

It says she has only been a Ebay member since March of 2007! That is what is so astonishing. 1900 PC items since March!

I e-mailed her and asked if I could still get the PC warranty if I purchased from her, and she said she is not affiliated with PC. Somebody found a loophole.

Jessica

Or she's lying to you.

She's got a LOT of duplicate items listed. Way too many to be someone selling their "oops, I already have this" orders.

Wow! That's crazy! First of all I have to agree, she is pretty gutsy to post things and be on ebay! How can that be possible? Ihope shegets booted for sure! ;)

1. How Does Pampered Chef Get Away With Selling Expensive Kitchen Products?

Pampered Chef operates as a direct sales company, meaning that they sell their products directly to customers through independent consultants rather than traditional retail stores. This allows them to bypass the middleman and keep their prices competitive.

2. How Can Pampered Chef Offer a Lifetime Guarantee on Their Products?

Pampered Chef stands behind the quality of their products and offers a lifetime guarantee on all of their items. This is possible because they use high-quality materials and have strict quality control processes in place to ensure the durability of their products.

3. Is Pampered Chef a Legitimate Company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a legitimate and reputable company that has been in business for over 40 years. They are a member of the Direct Selling Association and have a strong commitment to ethical business practices.

4. How Does Pampered Chef Ensure the Safety of Their Products?

Pampered Chef takes product safety very seriously and has strict guidelines in place for all of their products. They follow all government regulations and conduct thorough testing to ensure that their products are safe to use in the kitchen.

5. Can I Return or Exchange a Pampered Chef Product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jackieblue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • Intrepid_Chef