• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do I Keep Getting This E-Mail?

In summary, HO sent an email reminder to people who haven't submitted sales in a certain amount of time. They suggest that you try to do a cooking show instead to stay active.
AMTC
Gold Member
From HO telling me 3 simple ways to stay part of the team?

I have been doing 1 show every other month to stay active. Right now I work full time for an insurance company and go to school full time for Leadership - so PC is taking a back burner (pun intended) until I get out of school. The stuff I'm learning in school is going to be so much more valuable to me with PC and I can't wait to get out next March and implement it all.

But in the meantime, PC keeps sending me these e-mails even though I'm selling - did they or are they going to change the requirement to $200 EVERY month, - I'm confused.

Can someone help me out? I don't want to go inactive...I cry when I go inactive.....:cry:

i'm sure they have triggers for automatic emails, perhaps when a consultant goes for a month without submitting sales.

you have your eyes on the prize - ignore the static

I may be wrong here, but I was under the impression that they sent that email when you go one month with no activity. I'm not sure why they would send it to you on the months where you do have activity though. But, I believe it's something that is just automatically generated probably by some report that is ran. I don't think they are going to switch it to $200 every month. Maybe the report gets run sometime during the month before you actually submit your sales.

I may be wrong on all of this, but this is the way I understood it.
HTH.

It's because you're in danger of going inactive just about every month, because of the 2-month rolling window. HO sends that email to people who don't have $200 in the prior month, to remind them that they have to submit something to keep from deactivating.

Yes, they send it when you don't have $200 in one month so you KNOW that and get the $200 in before the deadline.(Keeps those who AREN'T like you and AREN'T paying attention from saying you never told me...)...just keep doing what you are doing, watch your stuff and stay active. Take the e-mail as a courtesy from PC to keep you from going inactive if you forget....and try to make that one show every other month a COOKING show. You'll find it will be so much easier to stay active.Those who say catalog shows are easier, well that's just a bunch of hooey...so you pack up your kit and cook for a night...you end up making more money usually, get more bookings, and more e-mails for continued business and a bigger customer base. I'd rather do 1 cooking show/month than 1 catalog show a month!

Good point, Janet. My newsletter from The Success Factory today mentioned that catalogs don't generate excitement. Excitement leads to bookings, recruits, and bigger sales.

Annie,

I totally see where u are coming from. I did nothing last month and got the email and then yesterday I got another one but had submitted two shows last week. I have been told they are set up to come automatically and once they are set up when you submit you still get it.

I love getting the reminders but it does make your heart skip a beat:eek: and wonder if something is wrong until you check your IPT!:D

~Nudging my way through the crowd and still wearing my catty queen crown~

I'm submitting a $600 catty show today with 2 bookings:p

Yes I know that's rare though!

Don't misunderstand. I love catalog shows. I've had one close at $950 and another just over $1,000. It's just that people tend to order more when they can see the quality. The great catalog shows usually involve people who are very familiar with the products.

I think they are just sending it at random. I received one after submitting over $800 in sales. The 2 shows had even been delivered already. I couldn't figure out why I got it but knew I was ok so I deleted it.

raebates said:
Don't misunderstand. I love catalog shows. I've had one close at $950 and another just over $1,000. It's just that people tend to order more when they can see the quality. The great catalog shows usually involve people who are very familiar with the products.

$950 and just over $1000.00 Go Rae!!:)

Thanks for the responses. It does seem like it is something automated. The last time I got one, I couldn't dial HO fast enough and I started explaining a mile a minute to the rep on the phone who finally said "Don't worry, you're fine!"

Okay, as long as I know I've submitted enough, I won't worry. But they do make me nervous....:eek:
Thanks!:)

1. Why do I keep receiving this email from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we send out emails to our customers to keep them updated on our latest products, promotions, and recipes. If you are receiving multiple emails from us, it is likely that you have subscribed to our mailing list or have made a purchase from our website. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails.

2. How often will I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

We typically send out emails once or twice a week, but this may vary depending on our promotions and new product releases. We value our customers' time and make sure not to spam their inbox with excessive emails. Rest assured that our emails are filled with valuable content and offers that will enhance your cooking experience.

3. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can! At the bottom of our emails, there is an "Update Preferences" link that will allow you to choose which types of emails you would like to receive from us. You can select from categories such as recipes, products, promotions, and more.

4. I unsubscribed from Pampered Chef emails, but I am still receiving them. What should I do?

If you have unsubscribed from our emails but are still receiving them, please check your spam or junk folder. Sometimes, our emails may end up there. If you still see our emails in your inbox, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. How can I ensure that I receive all of Pampered Chef's emails?

To ensure that you receive all of our emails, please add our email address ([email protected]) to your contacts or safe senders list. This will prevent our emails from going to your spam or junk folder. You can also check your email settings to make sure that our emails are not being filtered out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • EpTxGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AMTC