• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I upload my photo for my avatar on Chefsuccess.com?

It means your picture is too large. If you can edit the picture and make it MUCH smaller, then you can use it.
Ann F
Gold Member
Hey, Greg?
Can you tell how many of us have signed up for the new email acct? Just curious. (good thing I'm not a cat!)
Thanks,

36 have signed up!

I really like it. Still trying to update all my info on all my documents.

maybe this is a really silly question - but HOW do we sign up for it?

stefani2 said:
maybe this is a really silly question - but HOW do we sign up for it?

only for gold members :)

how do you become a gold member - pay higher than the required $5 membership fee???

can you do it at any time (don't have to wait for membership renewal?)

BTW, sorry for the million questions. :)

stefani2 said:
can you do it at any time (don't have to wait for membership renewal?)

BTW, sorry for the million questions. :)

yes, anytime :)

New question...I tried to upload one photo for my avatar? I think (I'm a computer dummy) and got the following message: Fatal error: allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1272001 bytes) in /home/chefsucc/public_html/includes/class_image.php on line 2351

What does this mean & what do I do about it? Thanks for any help.

Madsen7 said:
New question...I tried to upload one photo for my avatar? I think (I'm a computer dummy) and got the following message: Fatal error: allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1272001 bytes) in /home/chefsucc/public_html/includes/class_image.php on line 2351

What does this mean & what do I do about it? Thanks for any help.

It means your picture is too large. If you can edit the picture and make it MUCH smaller, then you can use it. If you look at the numbers, your file is about 33 times the size allowed. :)

Related to Why can't I upload my photo for my avatar on Chefsuccess.com?

1. What is "@Chefsuccess.com" and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

@Chefsuccess.com is a community website for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It provides a platform for sharing recipes, tips, and success stories, as well as a forum for asking questions and getting support from other consultants.

2. Can anyone join "@Chefsuccess.com" or is it only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Anyone can join @Chefsuccess.com, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or a customer. However, some features such as the forums and certain resources may only be accessible to consultants.

3. How do I sign up for "@Chefsuccess.com"?

To sign up for @Chefsuccess.com, simply go to the website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to create a username and password, and provide some basic information about yourself. It's free and easy to join!

4. Are there any fees associated with using "@Chefsuccess.com"?

No, there are no fees for using @Chefsuccess.com. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support and connect consultants and customers.

5. Can I promote my own business or products on "@Chefsuccess.com"?

No, @Chefsuccess.com is not a platform for promoting individual businesses or products. It is intended for sharing tips, recipes, and success stories, as well as providing support and resources for consultants and customers. Any promotional posts will be removed by the moderators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies