• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Jilleysue Can't Sign In

In summary, if you are unable to sign in to your Jilleysue account, you can try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If your account has been locked, you can also try resetting your password or contacting customer service for assistance. It is not possible to use a Pampered Chef account to sign in to Jilleysue. If you are having trouble accessing certain features, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contacting customer service. You can change your Jilleysue password at any time through the account settings page or by using the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Greg,
One of my downline consultants joined the site yestreday and paid her $5 (her name is Jilleysue) and now can't sign in...she asked me to ask you to help her. You can email her at [email protected]
Thanks!!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Greg,
One of my downline consultants joined the site yestreday and paid her $5 (her name is Jilleysue) and now can't sign in...she asked me to ask you to help her. You can email her at [email protected]
Thanks!!

Everything looks good on my end, have her keep trying

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that Jilleysue is having trouble signing in. I would recommend reaching out to the site's customer support team for assistance. They will be better equipped to help her with any technical issues she may be experiencing. She can also try resetting her password or clearing her browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps. I hope she is able to get back into the site soon. Best of luck!

1. What should I do if I can't sign in to my Jilleysue account?

If you are having trouble signing in to your Jilleysue account, please try resetting your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I know if my account has been locked?

If you have attempted to login multiple times with an incorrect password, your account may become locked for security reasons. If you are unsure if your account is locked, please try resetting your password or contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef account to sign in to Jilleysue?

No, Pampered Chef and Jilleysue are separate websites and require separate accounts. You will need to create a Jilleysue account in order to sign in and access the resources and tools available on the site.

4. I'm having trouble accessing certain features on Jilleysue. What should I do?

If you are having trouble accessing certain features on Jilleysue, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change my Jilleysue password?

Yes, you can change your Jilleysue password at any time by clicking on the "Change Password" link on your account settings page. If you have forgotten your password, you can also reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Myjenny
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • harleychef