• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Make a Reservation for Housing?

In summary, the Housing Info website is frustrating to use, and it was difficult to navigate and register for housing.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is the Housing Info:

Attachments

• housingcommunication.pdf
    51.3 KB · Views: 294
I am trying to get through and can't they want me to wait until after 3 ugh hello. This sucks! I thought it would be different this year.

pamperedalf said:
I am trying to get through and can't they want me to wait until after 3 ugh hello. This sucks! I thought it would be different this year.

Don't forget, it is still early (registration is early this year) and that it is a new service.

You'd think they'd be used to us POUNCING by now when something opens... ;)

Janet you are so positive!!:D I am ready to throw my laptop out the window because their website says I don't have a valid consultant #. Then the phone is next to go.....Breathe, breathe, breathe on a brighter note I might have a new recruit. Yay!!!:D

There were some of the same issues when housing registration opened for Leadership.

keep trying it took me a while but I just kept trying until the system recognized my ID and let me do my thang. I now have registered and have hotel reservations done!!! Whoopppie

Now they recognize who I am but there is no continue button that I can see to register. I am ready to cry!

don't panic....I completed the form and was at the confirmation page when it said ERROR and I just went back and checked the info and kept submitting until it took it. I had a pop up saying I had a confirmation in my inbox Good luck. Remember "just keep swimminig, swimming, swimming" I love Finding Nemo

Just keep trying - I was having the same issues with invalid number and just got through a couple of minutes ago - was able to get my hotel room.

I faxed ours in... I had to be on a call so I couldn't sit and wait until I could finally get through. Sure hope the faxes get paid attention to.

Okay just got off the phone I have a reservation, he said the website wasn't theirs and everyone was complaining. I will stop whining and crying. Now time to get ready for my show!!!

I got thru over the phone. This year the Sheraton costs more than the othe rhotels (it's usually the other way around) - we booked the Palmer House.

I stayed at the Palmer House last year...not sure about this year yet...waiting to see who in my cluster needs a roomie, etc...

I can't get through to make a reservation. Very frustrating...

Related to Why Can't I Make a Reservation for Housing?

1. What is the company's policy on housing for employees?

At Pampered Chef, we offer housing options for our employees based on availability and job position. Our policy states that priority for company housing is given to employees who are relocating for a specific job assignment or training program.

2. Do I have to pay for company housing?

Employees who are assigned company housing will have a portion of their salary deducted to cover the cost of rent and utilities. However, employees are responsible for any additional expenses such as internet or cable services.

3. How long can I stay in company housing?

The length of stay in company housing varies depending on the job assignment or training program. Employees will be notified of the duration of their stay when they are assigned company housing.

4. Can I bring my family or pets to company housing?

Company housing is typically not suitable for families or pets. However, exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your HR representative for more information.

5. Can I decline company housing and find my own accommodation?

Employees are not required to live in company housing and may choose to find their own accommodation. However, please note that the company will not cover any housing expenses for employees who opt out of company housing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • janezapchef