• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wait List Only for Conference Hotels!!!

In summary, there is currently a waitlist for housing in Wave 2 of the upcoming conference, and the Pampered Chef team is working on obtaining additional hotel rooms. Some attendees have already booked their rooms, while others are still looking for cheaper options. Some express frustration with the constant waitlists and mention the new housing policy, which seems to have had little effect on preventing over-reserving. Some clusters have had to change their arrangements due to the limited room availability. One person asks for hotel recommendations from another attendee.
ameliasurf
Got this MEssage when i was looking to sign up for a hotel roolm through pc website."

As of right now we are currently in a waitlisted only situation for housing in Wave 2. If you need to make a reservation please call (800) 974-9833 and an agent will assist you. Pampered Chef is working on obtaining additional hotel rooms in order to meet the high demand for reservations. Thank you for your patience."

Yikes!
I am sl glad I booked my room the day registration opened!

Are ya kidding me? Well, it is Nancy Jo's wave and we all know how awesome her downline is. :angel: :angel: :angel:

i haven't got my rooms booked yet but hey if i can get a cheaper room i am going to try to get that!

Isn't there always a wait list for at least one wave? Of course, I thought that the new housing policy (one room limit and one night charged as a deposit) was supposed to help cut down on people reserving rooms they were then planning to release. :rolleyes:

i don't know this is my first time going! but that is crazy but cool at the same time because there is going to be alot of people there!

Glad we got our room!
I think it's ridiculous that there are always waiting lists; we should not have to deal with that stress, wondering if we'll have a room or not. (I was on a list last year.) That's my only pet peeve about conference.

chefann said:
I thought that the new housing policy (one room limit and one night charged as a deposit) was supposed to help cut down on people reserving rooms they were then planning to release. :rolleyes:

Yes... that was the plan... but it didn't. Some just got as many rooms as they wanted and paid for it. They can always cancel later and get their $$ back like they have in the past. I know some directors did over-reserve, but I don't think it was as many as in the past. :(

I don't see where the deposit on a credit card is any stopping point for most that will reserve more than one room. I mean they still get a refund for cancelling before a certain point, so what's the big deal? Sure, they may have a night's charge on their cc, but I don't think that will deter many.

It changed how our entire cluster handled it. Each one of us who is in charge of a room paid for it... before our director just handled it so I know we did it like HO had hoped it would be handled and we didn't buy any extras.

wave 1 is also booked. I ended up getting a room at a different hotel than my director. Our group will be at 2 different places but at least we have somewhere to sleep.

stacywhitlow said:
wave 1 is also booked. I ended up getting a room at a different hotel than my director. Our group will be at 2 different places but at least we have somewhere to sleep.

Hi Stacy--
What hotel did you end up getting a room at? I have some cluster sisters also looking for other hotels to book at.

Thanks!

What does "Wait List Only for Conference Hotels!!!" mean?

"Wait List Only for Conference Hotels!!!" means that all of the available hotel rooms for the conference have been booked, and any additional reservations will be put on a wait list in case of cancellations.

How do I get on the wait list for a conference hotel?

To get on the wait list for a conference hotel, you can either call the hotel directly or contact the conference organizers. They will add your name to the wait list and notify you if a room becomes available.

What are my chances of getting a room from the wait list?

The chances of getting a room from the wait list vary depending on the number of cancellations and the size of the wait list. We recommend making alternate accommodations in case a room does not become available.

Can I cancel my wait list reservation?

Yes, you can cancel your wait list reservation at any time without penalty. However, we recommend keeping your reservation until you have secured alternate accommodations.

If I am on the wait list, when will I find out if a room becomes available?

If a room becomes available, you will be notified as soon as possible. We recommend keeping your contact information up to date and checking your email regularly for updates on your wait list status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Deb Bixler
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampMomof3