• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are They Getting Rid of the ***** ***** Without Telling Us First?

In summary, a PC consultant who was formerly a customer of the Stoneware consultant was in the audience at an August show and told people not to buy the product because it went on special in September. This caused sales to drop for the Stoneware consultant.
schel
Ok... Never made it to conference, due to cost and frankly no shows this summer so no $$$.

Thing that annoyed me today though, my girlfriend calls me and says; so they're getting rid of the
****** ***** huh?

I said how do you know that? She says my coworkers Pampered Chef lady sent her an E-mail of "Going Going Going Gone"

Excuse me, but what the "HE double toothpicks!!!!"

So um.... the public is finding out before us???

We who couldn't go get to know last?

Not fair...
Not fair... at all!!!!:mad: :mad:

Schel

Nothing was supposed to be released until 9 AM tomorrow. Shame on her :eek:(

How rude!
Maybe you will have to sick Gillian on her, I think I remember right about one or more of her customers getting new information before her show with them by another consultant and postponed their show until the new stuff came out, I think she even said something to that other consultant, lol.

We were told not to say anything to anyone because of Wave 3 but I did send out mini's to my preferred hosts today so they'll receive them tomorrow after the news is out.

I'm sorry schel.

I'm not sending my minis out till August because I only have 2 shows in August and as it is, anyone possibly interested knows the new catty is in Sept.

The other thing that could be happening is ...... cluster meetings... we had ours last night but our director told us to keep things hush until after tomorrow because of wave 3.... but that doesn't' mean all directors are tell their teams that .....

Schel - I am so sorry that happened. I know that at my cluster meeting on Monday we were told not to say anything until Wednesday.

That stinks, Schel.

I've told a couple of people, but I know they don't know other consultants.

A similar situation happened to my SD last Fall. She was at an August show, talking about the USG, and someone piped up, "But there's a better one coming out next month, so don't buy this one!" That host lost a lot of sales that night.

I lost a lot of sales last week because a former PC consultant was in the audience telling everyone to not buy Stoneware because it goes on special in September!

prnces515 said:
I lost a lot of sales last week because a former PC consultant was in the audience telling everyone to not buy Stoneware because it goes on special in September!

Wow! That sucks...especially since thats not the case this year!

prnces515 said:

heh heh - sucks to be them...and won't that consultant feel like a fool...

I have her FIRST on my list to call because she actually said "will you call me in September so that I can order more stones?" I am calling her TODAY!

What is "Here to Complain..."?

"Here to Complain..." is a unique cookbook that features recipes from top chefs and home cooks, along with a space for customers to write in their complaints and suggestions. It is a fun and interactive way for customers to share their feedback and for Pampered Chef to improve their products and services.

How can I submit my complaints and suggestions?

You can submit your complaints and suggestions by filling out the designated section in the "Here to Complain..." cookbook. You can also submit them online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team.

Will my complaints and suggestions be taken seriously?

Yes, we take all customer feedback seriously and use it to make improvements to our products and services. Your opinions and suggestions are valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share them with us.

Can I still enjoy the recipes in the cookbook even if I don't have any complaints?

Absolutely! "Here to Complain..." is not just about submitting complaints and suggestions, it also features delicious recipes that you can enjoy. It is a great addition to any kitchen and a fun way to try out new recipes.

Are there any rewards or incentives for submitting complaints and suggestions?

At this time, there are no specific rewards or incentives for submitting complaints and suggestions. However, we appreciate and value all customer feedback and it helps us to continually improve our products and services for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Careyann