• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are guests not choosing their host for online orders?

In summary, Angie is having a Pampered Chef Catalog Show and guests can browse the catalog online and order items.
bbenton4
I have had two guests recently that ordered their items as an online order instead of through their host. They couldn't figure out how to select their host. Anyone else having this issue?:(

Not since I changed my website. I added a "Read this before you order" feature. I stole, um, borrowed the idea from someone here. I'd give proper credit if I could remember who it was. Anyway, feel free to take a look and adapt it for your own.

What's your site?I didn't know we could add features. Send me your site and i will check it out. Where did you do this at?

I'm a bit confused how someone could miss this. If you try to enter without a host it stops you and gives you a warning. Doesn't everyone's site do that?

They are probably selecting Our Products at the top of the page rather than Order Products at the bottom of the page

Done enough catalog shows to have this situation happen a few times

Here's what I put together to give to my hosts to e-mail/distribute to those who they think might order online. I haven't had any "mistakes" yet. Angie is having a Pampered Chef Catalog Show!
Browse the catalog online at:
......christycooks4U Placing an order online is quick and easy! 1. Go to the web-site above. When the page loads.....
1. Choose Order Products in the bottom left hand corner
6. Choose option #1 and enter Angie's name
7. Click on her name again when it comes up in the listing.
8. Enter your order either by item number or browsing and selecting from the catalog categories on the left.
9. When finished entering items, click "proceed to finalize order".
10. Enter your information on the next screen. If you want the items shipped to Angie for delivery to you, click "deliver to host". For an additional charge, items can be shipped to your home.
11. For Payment, either enter credit card info, OR contact Hostess Angie or Consultant Christy to make other payment arrangements.
12. If you get confused, don't hesitate to give me a call at.............

MomToEli said:
I'm a bit confused how someone could miss this. If you try to enter without a host it stops you and gives you a warning. Doesn't everyone's site do that?

I agree--I think it's kind of a no-brainer, but it appears to happen all the time!

I think one of the problems is that people get so used to clicking "yes" or "okay" that they don't really read the warning.

I'm sorry that's happening to you! What I do is email the host the URL for her show.

This is actually done by going on your website, putting in her name - click "search for host", click on her name and voila, her online show is there.

Here's the example - /janedunn?page=host-search-results&showId=1172142

Maybe that will help.

HTH...Jane

Great idea!

I had one guest do this recently. We returned her ind order for a full refund and she repurchased on the host's show.

Rae,

Could you please share how you made the heading bold?? Thanks!

Type <b> at the beginning and </b> at the end of what you want bold. Tada! Bold.

Thanks so much!!

luvs2cook said:
I'm sorry that's happening to you! What I do is email the host the URL for her show.

This is actually done by going on your website, putting in her name - click "search for host", click on her name and voila, her online show is there.

Here's the example - /janedunn?page=host-search-results&showId=1172142

Maybe that will help.

HTH...Jane

Awesome idea Jane - thanks!!

You're welcome, Gina!!! I also put the URL on the postcard so if guests cannot attend, they can order online.

1. Why is it important for guests to choose their host?

Choosing a host is an important step in the Pampered Chef party experience. When guests choose a host, they are showing support and appreciation for the host who invited them to the party. Additionally, the host will receive host rewards based on the sales made at the party, so choosing a host helps them earn those rewards.

2. Can guests choose a host after the party?

Unfortunately, guests cannot choose a host after the party has ended. It is important for guests to choose their host before the party begins so that the host can receive their rewards and benefits.

3. What should I do if I forgot to choose a host?

If you forgot to choose a host when placing your order, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service and they may be able to add a host to your order. However, this cannot be guaranteed and it is important to choose a host before the party begins.

4. Can I choose a different host than the one who invited me?

No, you can only choose the host who invited you to the party. If you have a specific host in mind, you can request to be invited to their party in the future.

5. What happens if I don't choose a host?

If you do not choose a host, the party's default host will receive the host rewards. This may not necessarily be the host who invited you, so it is important to choose a host to ensure the correct person receives the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC