• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Working Their Business Tonight? Get a Good Start to the New Year!

In summary, to have a successful start to the new year with your Pampered Chef business, it is important to set clear goals, create a plan, and stay organized and motivated. Tips for working your business during the new year include consistency in marketing efforts, staying updated on products and promotions, and networking with other consultants. To attract new customers, consider offering special promotions and events, utilizing social media and word of mouth, and providing excellent customer service. Staying organized can be achieved through using a planner or calendar, online tools from Pampered Chef, and regular evaluation and adjustments of strategies. To avoid burnout, prioritize self-care and surround yourself with a supportive network. Remember to celebrate successes and milestones along the way.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
who's on tonight? Anyone working their business tonight?

I did a booking blitz last night, so I am entering the shows into my PWS, sending host emails, updating my PWS, doing hostess packets etc.

Anyone else getting a good start to the new year?

Sure, I'll have a roll. If it's wheat, a little honey on it would be nice.

I'm working on my newsletter.

.....while I drink a glass of wine

I'm a multi-tasker :D

Setting up my Jan/February shows and cleaning up my contact list.

I'm on, and preparing for a booking blitz that I want to do tomorrow afternoon/evening. AND, just overall trying to get organized for 2009!

I booked a show today at my eye doctor appointment. I'm not doing much else but I plan on getting a lot of things in order tomorrow.

I plan to work on some things on Friday. I have some organizing to do for the new year and enter a ton of receipts into P3. I was really good about it for a while and now I have an envelope full to do! UGH! My DD, SIL, and the kids are going to a friends' house tomorrow night for dinner so I am going to work on my files and get my "call schedule" out for Friday! I have 5 "maybe" January Hosts I want to pin down!

pamperedlinda said:
.....while I drink a glass of wine

I'm a multi-tasker :D

You are just so talented!

I worked earlier last evening. I made some calls and updated my PWS.

1. How do I get a good start to the new year with my Pampered Chef business?

To get a good start to the new year with your Pampered Chef business, it's important to set clear goals and create a plan to achieve them. This can include reaching out to potential customers, hosting parties, and utilizing social media to promote your business. It's also important to stay organized and motivated, and to constantly evaluate and adjust your strategies as needed.

2. What are some tips for working my Pampered Chef business during the new year?

Some tips for working your Pampered Chef business during the new year are to stay consistent with your marketing efforts, stay updated on new products and promotions, and to consistently follow up with customers. It's also important to network with other consultants and attend training events to stay motivated and learn new strategies for success.

3. How can I attract new customers to my Pampered Chef business during the new year?

To attract new customers to your Pampered Chef business during the new year, consider offering special promotions or hosting events such as cooking classes or product demonstrations. Utilizing social media and word of mouth marketing can also be effective in reaching new potential customers. Additionally, offering excellent customer service and providing a personalized experience can help attract and retain new customers.

4. What are some ways to stay organized and manage my Pampered Chef business during the new year?

To stay organized and manage your Pampered Chef business during the new year, consider using a planner or calendar to schedule and track important tasks and events. Utilizing online tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef can also help with organization and managing orders and customer information. Additionally, regularly setting aside time to evaluate and adjust your strategies can help keep your business on track.

5. How can I stay motivated and avoid burnout while working my Pampered Chef business during the new year?

To stay motivated and avoid burnout while working your Pampered Chef business during the new year, it's important to take breaks and prioritize self-care. Set realistic goals and don't be too hard on yourself if you experience setbacks. Surrounding yourself with a supportive network of other consultants can also help provide motivation and encouragement. Remember to also celebrate your successes and milestones along the way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates