• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Forged Cutlery Collection with Help from a Friend 1500 Miles Away!

In summary, my friend has moved, and has started collecting Forged Cutlery. He's sending me a check so that I can start ordering for him!
candiejayne
I just got an email from a friend of mine who lives about 1500 miles away. He has just moved into a new place and has decided to start his Forged Cutlery collection! He's sending me a check so that I can start ordering for him! Woohoo!

When I signed up, I contacted all of my online friends by email and told them about it and asked them to take a look at my website. They all said it was too close to Christmas, but after the new year! I completely forgot about them until my friend emailed me tonight!

WooHoo!!!

have him do a catalog show for you :)

I tried that, but he just moved into a new city, and said not right now, atleast not until he met more people! I'm still working on another friend though. He really wants the whole FC set, but can't afford $400 in one shot! He told me he wasn't the sales kinda guy, so I told him to talk to his GF, I've talked to her and she could sell ice to eskimos.

Start contacting those who said "after christmas"!
Good job!

This is a Good NIght for PC partiers....I just got off the phone from talking to my MIL...she got 2 bookings from her current party..YAY!!!!

woohoo! I was trying to put a quick show together for some family that wanted some things, but I was about $50 shy of a show, but my friend came to the rescue and I made a show of it. I love it!

Way to go!!!!

thank you! I think it was the little bit of a boost I needed right now. I've been in a funk with PC lately. I'm hoping that when the changeover kit and SAT products arrive I'll get all of my motivation back!

That's great. I love those serendipitous moments.

Related to Start Your Forged Cutlery Collection with Help from a Friend 1500 Miles Away!

What is "Woohoo to Me!"?

"Woohoo to Me!" is a special rewards program from Pampered Chef for our loyal customers. It allows you to earn points for purchases, referrals, and more, which can then be redeemed for free products and exclusive rewards.

How do I join "Woohoo to Me!"?

Joining "Woohoo to Me!" is easy and free! Simply create an account on our website or download our app and you will automatically be enrolled in the program. If you already have an account, you are automatically a member of "Woohoo to Me!"

How do I earn points in "Woohoo to Me!"?

There are several ways to earn points in "Woohoo to Me!" including making purchases, hosting parties, referring friends, and completing activities on our website or app. You can also earn bonus points during special promotions and events.

How do I redeem my points for rewards?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for a variety of rewards such as free products, exclusive discounts, and even special experiences. Simply log into your account and select the reward you would like to redeem.

Do my points expire in "Woohoo to Me!"?

Yes, points in "Woohoo to Me!" expire after 12 months of inactivity. However, any points earned from purchases or referrals will automatically extend the expiration date of your points. You can also check your points balance and expiration date on our website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Devin
Replies
Views