• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Watching the Oscars? Anyone?

In summary, the Oscars will be broadcasted live on ABC on February 9, 2020, and can also be streamed on ABC.com or the ABC app. This year's ceremony will not have a host, but instead will have various presenters and performances. The winners will be announced throughout the live broadcast, with the biggest awards being announced towards the end of the show. A full list of nominees can be found on the official Oscars website or on entertainment news websites. Pampered Chef also offers a printable Oscars ballot and party planning tips for hosting an Oscars viewing party.
thechefofnorthbend
Anyone? Maybe why thats why no one is on right now...

[crickets chirping]

I am....trying to create my new biz cards at Vista too (their site is super slow right now too). Jennifer Hudson just won....I'm so happy for her!

...Not me:p

Ooo...I REALLY like her, from AI and from Dreamgirls! Yea...I walked away to put DS back to bed and look what I missed...lol

Looks like there's only four of us.Oscar.Yawn.

I'm watching, doing some work for church, and am checking in here, too!

Related to Who's Watching the Oscars? Anyone?

1. How can I watch the Oscars?

The Oscars will be broadcasted live on ABC at 8 p.m. ET on February 9, 2020. You can also stream the ceremony on ABC.com or the ABC app with a cable login.

2. Who is hosting the Oscars this year?

The 2020 Oscars will not have a host, following the trend from last year's ceremony. Instead, there will be various presenters and performances throughout the night.

3. When will the winners be announced?

The winners will be announced throughout the live broadcast of the Oscars, with the biggest awards (Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Actor) being announced towards the end of the show.

4. Where can I find a list of the nominees?

You can find a full list of the nominees on the official Oscars website or on various entertainment news websites. Pampered Chef also has a printable Oscars ballot available for download on our website.

5. Can I host an Oscars viewing party?

Yes, hosting an Oscars viewing party is a fun and popular way to celebrate the ceremony. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you prepare delicious appetizers and snacks for your guests. Check out our website for recipe ideas and party planning tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies