• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's the Newest Puppy in the Family?

In summary, the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product is a versatile and fun cooking tool that can be used to create a variety of dishes, including desserts. It is made from high-quality, food-grade silicone that is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. To clean and maintain the product, simply wash it with warm soapy water or place it in the dishwasher and dry it thoroughly before storing. It is important to note that the product is not suitable for use in the broiler or on direct heat sources.
StacieB
Gold Member
What a little sweetie Izzy is. 7 weeks old. Kids are having a ball with her already!! So cute to watch her chase her!!

Attachments

• iz2.jpg
    iz2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 326
  • iz1.jpg
    iz1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 374
What a cutie pie she is.

too cute!

*stupid length requirement*

Izzy is beautiful!!! Who tires out first...Izzy or the kids??!! I bet they are all having a bunch of fun!

The puppy is so cute!

How sweet! I want all the puppies in the world!

Have fun! Your kiddos are cute...including the furry one!

My boxer will be ready to have puppies in about a year. Puppies are so cute!!! I love all breeds when it comes to puppies!

Aww, how cute.

Awww, I love labs:)

She is adorable!! Take lots of pictures...our puppy is now 30#, and we have only had her since April!

It is great to have a dog that can grow up alongside of the kids!

She is so cute!

Christ Follower said:
My boxer will be ready to have puppies in about a year. Puppies are so cute!!! I love all breeds when it comes to puppies!
I want to see pictures of your boxer.

What a cute puppy!!! I love the color.

Izzy is so cute. We are getting out Beagle "Rocco" on Thursday. My son is so excited, I will post pictures when we get him home.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What an adorable puppy!

(your kids are cutie-pies, too!!)

Thanks everyone!!!

Related to Who's the Newest Puppy in the Family?

1. How do I use the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product?

The "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product is a fun and interactive cooking tool that can be used to create a variety of dishes. Simply place the pup-shaped mold on a baking tray, fill it with your desired ingredients, and bake according to the recipe instructions.

2. Is the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product safe to use?

Yes, the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product is made from high-quality, food-grade silicone that is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It is also free from BPA and other harmful chemicals.

3. Can I use the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product to make desserts?

Absolutely! The "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, including desserts. You can use it to make cute pup-shaped cakes, brownies, or even frozen treats like popsicles.

4. How do I clean and maintain the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product?

Cleaning the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product is easy. Simply wash it with warm soapy water or place it in the dishwasher. It is also recommended to dry it thoroughly before storing it to prevent any mold or bacteria growth.

5. Can I use the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product in the microwave?

Yes, the "Got My Little Pup Today!!!" product is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to note that it is not suitable for use in the broiler or on direct heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • ChefBeckyD