• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Hosting a Show This Weekend with a Hurricane Sandy Relief Twist?

In summary, the show this weekend will be hosted by Jane Smith, a loyal Pampered Chef customer. The show is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you received an invitation. It will start at 2:00 PM on Saturday, and there is no cost to attend. Products will be available for purchase at the show, or you can place an order through the host's show link on the website.
DebPC
Staff member
I have one tomorrow afternoon in a bar. A bunch of patrons wanted to get together and have one there. It's a noncook show. I'm bringing the micrwave potato chips and some food to demo.

tonight, tomorrow afternoon, sunday afternoon.
confirmed 12 guests at least at each show.
chaaaching!:D

Excellent!!! Go Hockey Mom go! Free products coming your way!

One Saturday and one Sunday!
:D

Way to go! I'm hitting dead ends this month but we will keep trying!

Customer appreciation show with 25 confirmed, clearing out a bunch of stuff too, asking them to all donate something to hurricane sandy relief show. Have a list of things they can purchase and I will ship.

Related to Who's Hosting a Show This Weekend with a Hurricane Sandy Relief Twist?

1. Who is hosting the show this weekend?

The host for this weekend's show is Jane Smith. She is a loyal Pampered Chef customer and excited to share our products with her friends and family!

2. Can I still attend the show if I didn't receive an invitation?

Of course! Our shows are open to everyone, so feel free to bring along any friends or family members who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef.

3. What time does the show start?

The show will begin at 2:00 PM on Saturday. We recommend arriving a few minutes early to get settled and find a good seat.

4. Is there a cost to attend the show?

No, there is no cost to attend our shows. They are completely free and a great opportunity to see our products in action and learn some new cooking tips and tricks.

5. Can I purchase products at the show?

Yes, our consultant will have a table set up with our products for purchase. You can also place an order through our website using the host's show link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pampchef.angel