• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My 20-Minute Show a Hit with PC Veterans? Seeking Advice!

In summary, to ensure a successful 20-Min Show, it is important to plan and prepare ahead of time by creating a detailed list of products, practicing your presentation, and having all necessary tools and ingredients ready. The show can also be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. It is important to engage and interact with your audience during the show by making eye contact, using a friendly tone, and incorporating fun activities. Sales can also be made during the show by offering order forms and special promotions. After the show, it is beneficial to follow up with your audience through a thank you message and potential future demos.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi:

I am doing a Friday night show in a couple weeks with a bunch of PC veterans. They are extremely NOT interested in a lengthy demo or even the interactve show format too much. They want to drink, eat, see the new products and socialize with each other. In addition, there will be a PartyLite person there. Here's what I'm thinking of doing:
1. Have the Mojitos ready; we'll assemble and serve the greek Cheese Torta together. While we're doing that, I can lead a "Have it, Love it, Want it" conversation.
2. While everyone is enjoying the torta, show off the new products. I ordered the big sample pack so I do have many of the products. I am thinking of showing them in related groups (all the new knives, all the new outdoor things) and letting them know where the others are in the catalog (I don't have the grill basket for example).
3. Before I hand out the catalogs, review hosting and the biz oppty very quickly.
4. Hand out catalogs and drawing slips and let them go wild!

What do you think? Any ideas around talking about the new products?

Thanks so much!

I think its great. I try to keep my shows short in general. I myself have a short attention span and I know I just wanna shop!

Sounds like a good plan for a group of veteran guests. If you want to get people thinking about the new products, you could ask everyone to think of non-obvious uses for them, and give a prize to the person with the most outrageous idea.

1. How can I make sure my 20-Min Show runs smoothly and efficiently?

To ensure a successful 20-Min Show, it is important to plan and prepare ahead of time. Make a detailed list of the products you will be showcasing and have them organized and ready to use. Practice your presentation beforehand to ensure a smooth flow and timing. Also, make sure to have all necessary tools and ingredients readily available.

2. Can I customize the 20-Min Show to fit my specific needs and preferences?

Yes, the 20-Min Show can be tailored to your specific needs and preferences. You can choose which products you want to showcase and the recipes you want to feature. You can also add your own personal touches and tips to make it unique to you.

3. How do I engage and interact with my audience during the 20-Min Show?

Engaging and interacting with your audience is key to a successful 20-Min Show. Make eye contact, smile, and use a friendly and enthusiastic tone. Ask your audience questions and encourage them to participate in the demonstration. You can also incorporate fun games or challenges to keep their attention and make it more interactive.

4. Can I make sales during the 20-Min Show?

Yes, you can make sales during the 20-Min Show. Make sure to have order forms and catalogs available for your audience to browse and place orders. You can also offer special discounts or promotions during the show to entice sales.

5. How can I follow up with my audience after the 20-Min Show?

Following up with your audience after the show is important for building relationships and potential future sales. You can send a thank you email or message to show your appreciation and to remind them of any special offers or promotions. You can also offer to schedule a follow-up demo for those who are interested in purchasing products or hosting their own show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies