• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Show: Tips for a Successful Presentation to PC Veterans

In summary, the person is planning a PC show for Monday night with guests who are PC veterans. They are unsure of how to make the presentation interesting for the guests and had initially planned to focus on knives, but the host mentioned that the guests may not be interested. The person plans to do a brief intro, have guests introduce themselves and their favorite product, serve garlic pull aparts, demo a chicken broccoli braid, talk about products while it bakes, do a draw, present the braid, take orders and pack up. Another person suggests playing the Queen of Shopper's game and asking guests about their favorite PC items. They also recommend letting guests play with the tools to generate interest.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a show on Monday night. I understand all of the guests are PC veterans. I don't want to bore them and obviously don't really want to tell them the same things that they have heard before. I thought, a ha, I'll focus on the knives. I mentiioned this to the host and she said, "don't bother, they don't want to see the knives". Not sure where to lead this presentation. I am going to do the garlic pull aparts as they come in and make the chicken broccoli braid. The host is doing dessert. I'll just do a brief intro, have them introduce themselves and their favourite product, serve the pull aparts, demo the braid, talk about a couple products while it is baking, do a draw, present the braid, take orders and pack up. does that sound sufficient?:confused:

I understand all of the guests are PC veterans.

Do you mean PC customer veterans? Or used to be consultant veterans? (I at first that the latter, but reading it again, I think you mean customers?)

If so I'm wondering why they wouldn't want to see the knives?
I'd show them anyway. The host gets the people there, it's up to you to show the products.

Kris

suggestions...
RossDeb2 said:
I have a show on Monday night. I understand all of the guests are PC veterans. I don't want to bore them and obviously don't really want to tell them the same things that they have heard before. I thought, a ha, I'll focus on the knives. I mentiioned this to the host and she said, "don't bother, they don't want to see the knives". Not sure where to lead this presentation. I am going to do the garlic pull aparts as they come in and make the chicken broccoli braid. The host is doing dessert. I'll just do a brief intro, have them introduce themselves and their favourite product, serve the pull aparts, demo the braid, talk about a couple products while it is baking, do a draw, present the braid, take orders and pack up. does that sound sufficient?:confused:

I would play the QUEEN of Shopper's game for F/W; you may want to change it a bit too. My GUESTS absolutely loved it and some were PC vets too/customers. They mentioned how much fun it was and never have played that game at PC shows down here before. Just make it fun, etc.

Ask ea. guest their favorite PC items and that could be the show. and let the guests come up and play with the tools!!!

Good Luck!

LiZ

Just b/c the host is not interested in the new cutlery doesn't mean her guests aren't. Just talk about it briefly and let one of them try a piece. That should raise some interest!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your show on Monday night. While it's understandable that you don't want to bore your PC veteran guests, it's important to remember that even though they may be familiar with some of the products, there may be new or updated items that they haven't seen yet. Also, everyone loves a good demo and tasting, so the garlic pull aparts and chicken broccoli braid are sure to be a hit.In terms of the knives, it's always a good idea to have them on display and available for guests to see and handle. You never know, they may surprise you and show interest in them. You can also mention that the knives have been updated or have new features, to pique their interest.Your plan to have a brief intro, have guests introduce themselves and their favorite product, and then do the demo and talk about a few products while the braid is baking, sounds like a great way to keep the energy and engagement going throughout the show. And of course, the draw and presentation of the braid are always exciting moments for guests.Overall, it sounds like you have a well-rounded and engaging show planned. Just remember to be enthusiastic and let your passion for the products shine through. Your guests will feed off of your energy and have a great time. Good luck with your show!

Related to Maximizing Your Show: Tips for a Successful Presentation to PC Veterans

What are some tips for giving a successful presentation to Pampered Chef veterans?

1. Show your enthusiasm: Pampered Chef veterans are passionate about the products and the company. Show your excitement and energy during the presentation to keep them engaged.

2. Focus on new products: Since Pampered Chef veterans are already familiar with the core products, make sure to highlight any new or limited edition items to pique their interest.

3. Share personal experiences: Pampered Chef is all about building relationships and creating memories through cooking. Share your own personal experiences with the products to connect with the veterans on a more personal level.

4. Demonstrate versatility: Pampered Chef products are designed to be versatile and have multiple uses. Show veterans different ways to use the products to make the most out of their purchases.

5. Offer exclusive deals: To show appreciation for their loyalty, offer Pampered Chef veterans exclusive deals or discounts during the presentation. This will make them feel special and encourage them to continue supporting the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
chefann
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies