• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Friday Recipes: Spinach Artichoke Braid, Chicken Broccoli, & More!

In summary, the person is seeking help for a cooking show they are hosting for a friend but is having trouble getting a recipe from the friend. They are considering making alternative dishes but are mindful of Lent and dietary restrictions. They are seeking suggestions for a simple and tasty dish to prepare.
lizdpamperedchef
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully you will be able to help me out with this situtation. I have a Cooking Show Friday for a Friend (Hostess Coaching almost IMPOSSIBLE) but doing my best. I can't get her to commit to a recipe for me to prepare. I sent my standards, Spinach Artichoke Braid, Chicken Broccoli and Chicken Enchilada. I know BORING, but I can make them with my hands tied behind my back.

I have to call her in the am, to confirm the amount of Guests and get THE RECIPE!!!!!! I was thinking of having an alternative, Jerk Chicken Nachos maybe, but I have realized that it is Lent and most of her Guests probably don't eat meat on Fridays. (I am Lutheran so it is not an issue)

Any suggestions of what I can suggest that is still pretty simple but tastes GREAT!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!! :chef:

Honestly, I usually don't give my hosts a choice. I say, "I'll be making Spinach Artichoke Braid. Will that work for you?" I find it rare for a host to balk at what I've chosen. It also makes things easier for me. Sometimes the food is just one too many choices for the host to make.

Hi there! It sounds like you are in a bit of a tough situation with your friend's cooking show. Have you tried asking her if there are any specific dishes or cuisines that she and her guests enjoy? That might give you a better idea of what to prepare. If she's still not giving you any specific recipes, maybe you could suggest doing a themed menu, like Italian or Mexican, and then you can choose dishes that fit within that theme. As for your alternative option, maybe you could make a vegetarian version of the Jerk Chicken Nachos, using tofu or beans instead of chicken. That way, you can still have a flavorful and delicious dish without breaking any dietary restrictions. Good luck with your cooking show!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Spinach Artichoke Braid?

To make the Spinach Artichoke Braid, you will need 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained), 1 can of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped), 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.

2. How do I make the Chicken Broccoli dish?

To make the Chicken Broccoli dish, you will need 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 cup of broccoli florets, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of ranch dressing, and 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs. First, cook the chicken in a skillet until fully cooked. Then, add the broccoli and cook until tender. In a separate bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and breadcrumbs. Place the chicken and broccoli in a baking dish and top with the ranch mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Tasty Friday recipes?

Yes, feel free to substitute ingredients in the Tasty Friday recipes to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. Just keep in mind that the end result may vary slightly from the original recipe.

4. How long do I bake the Spinach Artichoke Braid?

The Spinach Artichoke Braid should be baked in the oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the crescent roll dough is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

5. Are there any additional tips for making these Tasty Friday recipes?

To make the Spinach Artichoke Braid even more flavorful, you can add some chopped sun-dried tomatoes or diced cooked chicken to the filling. For the Chicken Broccoli dish, you can also top it with some crumbled bacon or sliced green onions before baking for added flavor. Make sure to also follow the specific instructions for each recipe to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MartiMason
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dannyzmom