• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Naughty Chef Party: A Unique Bridal Shower Idea with a Passionate Twist

In summary, the conversation involves a vendor who met a lady at a bridal show who is celebrating her 20th anniversary by renewing her vows. The lady wants a PC bridal shower but her sister, who is organizing the event, has decided to add a Passion Party portion. The vendor is trying to get more details and work with the sister to get a wish list for the bride and have a successful show. The vendor is also dealing with the first Mother's Day without her mom and is looking for ways to distract herself. Another party has been mentioned where both Pampered Chef and Passion Party will be combined, and the vendor is seeking advice on how to handle it. Suggestions for food and demo ideas have been given, such as romantic foods
Kathytnt
I have a lady I met through a bridal show - another vendor She is celebrating her 20th anniversary by renewing her vows. She wants a PC bridal shower. Well her sister is going to set this up and now they are adding in the Passion Party portion. They don't seem to want a demo and I am still trying to get more details. She (the sister) made a comment in passing about how most of the people would probably not being buying PC for themselves. I need to work with her to get a wish list for the 'Bride' and try to get a decent size show. I mean if they are not going to let me do a presentation and are going to be all about the Naughty part - Where does the Chef come in. I am trying to figure out what they want. I don't want to be pushed in to a corner and waste my day. I know my 'Bride' LOVES PC.
I am trying to be diplomatic. I didn't really plan on doing many shows except my own this month and then this one came up and Nikki is a fantastic lady.

Anyone had a way of working two vendors at the same time in a good fashion? Any idea of food if they want me to bring any This is supposed to be on the 12th so I am trying to figure out what to do

I am trying to figure out a way to distract myself that weekend because this is the first Mother's Day without my mom.

Perhaps I can put together a flyer about Aphrodesiac foods???

Kathy~

First off, let me tell you how sorry I am to hear this is your first Mothers Day without your mom...unfortunately, I am in the exact same boat as you, so I am right there with you. Not sure how to act/react as these new "occasions" arise. Her one year of passing away is coming up in June as well...ugh.

But, onto your show question, I would say you need to discuss things with whoever is "in charge" of planning this thing. If the bride wants you there, you should be able to do a demo- even if it's rather short. Maybe you can have the recipe completely done and just air demo some of our main lines. How does this lady think she knows the minds of everyone there...and that they probably wouldn't be buying for themselves? And even if that were true...everyone has weddings, showers, graduations, etc. coming up over the next few months and they can think ahead and buy for others then!!

You are taking your time to go there...they should respect you enough and allow you some time to talk too.

I haven't been to a naughty party in probably 10 years, but I would suspect they would get a little rowdy...perhaps they will let you speak first, then take a small break for everyone to get up and get more to eat/drink and then go into the "naughty" part?

I know there was another thread about a PC/Naughty party and they were talking about the EAD for cool whip, silicone brush for honey, and other things for in the bedroom... I guess it all depends on how comfortable you are talking about using our products in "inventive" ways- I would die of embarassment, so I think I would keep my demo strictly PC. But, everyone is different, so go with your gut about how "dirty" YOU want to be.

I would do 'romantic foods'. Chocolates, strawberries, champaine punch.
If you feel comfortable emphasize about keeping your man satisfied in the kitchen and the bedroom.
Maybe get the passion consultants contact info to sort things out with her to do some kind of combined 'demo'. I've only done 1 combined party and that was with candle light. It really helped talking to the consultant ahead of time to discuss how it was going to go.
I would also get a wish list for the bride. Figure some way to give it to the guests without getting duplicate orders.

I have a friend who wants me to do a Passion Party/Pampered Chef show. Any ideas on how to handle this? I thought the Pampered Chef portion going first is a good idea because of the rowdy factor. She wants to hold it in May. I was thinking of doing the prep bowl or batter bowl b--b cakes. Do you think this would be appropriate?

vangogirl said:
I would do 'romantic foods'. Chocolates, strawberries, champaine punch.
If you feel comfortable emphasize about keeping your man satisfied in the kitchen and the bedroom.
Maybe get the passion consultants contact info to sort things out with her to do some kind of combined 'demo'. I've only done 1 combined party and that was with candle light. It really helped talking to the consultant ahead of time to discuss how it was going to go.
I would also get a wish list for the bride. Figure some way to give it to the guests without getting duplicate orders.

I also sell Pure Romance and I agree that you should do your demo first. I also agree with these food combinations as well. There is so much one can do with these types of parties and food is just another item that can be brought into the bedroom. I would prepare these items mentioned above and serve them while the naughty part is being done. They will enjoy nibbling on romantic foods while learning and tasting the naughty part.

You will have a fun time but talking to your host about how you would like to see this happen is the key. Once you guys agree, keep an open mind and just have fun with it!

Well they check with me to make sure I was cool with the idea. Whic was very thoughtful of them

Kelly - I am sorry to hear about your mom. My mom passed on June 9th of last year after a tough battle with cancer.

Do an Aphrodisiac search under files -- I already posted an aphrodisiac flyer. Banana Split Brownie Pizza (I call it a strawberry chocolate torte) is FILLED with aphrodisiacs.

Kathytnt said:
Kelly - I am sorry to hear about your mom. My mom passed on June 9th of last year after a tough battle with cancer.
Oh...June 13th was my crappy day. One week before her 53rd birthday... I will be thinking of you Kathy and hope that we can get through this anniversary.:(

Thanks Kelly - Your mom was much younger but 67 is still way to young for my mom to go. At least she is not longer in pain. Cancer sucks

My heart goes out to you both. I am sitting her sobbing as it was just 2 years in February that my Mom passed at the age of 67. She was my best friend and I miss her dearly.

When the "bride" is putting together a wish list ask her what she thinks she will make with each product. Then you can mention how she will use x product to make her famous chicken or her favorite cookie. Just 10 minutes to go over her wishlist, remind everyone to buy for themselves as well as her, and get her to "gush" about why she love PC and what great food everyone will have with her new products.

I lost my mom - it will be 4 years next month - and my prayers are with you. I know how difficult it is.

I just did one on Saturday. It was a couples party and totally wild. I had almost $300 in sales, which is okay, especially because I KNEW they wouldn't pay attention to me, and I would have gone anyhow. SO essentially, my friends paid me for hanging out with them!

Oh Goodness - The Bride (vow renewal) was wanting more of a Pampered Chef with a little bit of a lingerie party (naughty party) and the sisters have set up more of a Naughty like Passion Party with little Pampered Chef. The Brides doesn't even want the Naughty demo but I am not set up to do a demo because the organizer seems to be leaning toward the Naughty part

What do I do???

It's been hard to host coach due to the short time frame and having trouble getting in touch of bride and host

You know - I think I would come prepared to do a short demo......just in case the bride is REALLY uncomfortable, and things get awkward with the naughty part.....this is a strange situation!

The 'bride' really loves Pampered Chef - I hate that she is being stressed out the way the party is being handled I don't even know what facilities there are at this clubhouse Guess I could demo the products that would go with some of the aphrodesiac foods

AHHHH - I think I am about to scream I still do not have an updated list from the bride. I don't know how to organize things expect to get there early and make a master list for any orders and possible emphasize gift certificates or something. It's been impossible host coaching the sister that is organizing this. Even our e-mails she doesn't answer half of my questions.

The 'bride' is a sweetie but this got organized last minute due to her being a baker that does wedding cakes. She is always very busy. Hope she can make it for her renewal of vows.

I guess I am going to have everything shipped to me and sort it and take it to Nikki or something.

What is a Naughty Chef Party?

A Naughty Chef Party is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration featuring Pampered Chef products. It's a chance for guests to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while also enjoying some adult humor and entertainment.

Can anyone attend a Naughty Chef Party?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can attend a Naughty Chef Party. It's a great opportunity for a night out with friends or a fun date night.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Naughty Chef Party?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at a Naughty Chef Party. However, if you see something you like and want to purchase it, our consultant will be happy to assist you.

What types of recipes are featured at a Naughty Chef Party?

The recipes featured at a Naughty Chef Party are typically easy and delicious dishes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. Our consultant will also share tips and tricks for using the products in the recipes.

Can I host a Naughty Chef Party at my home?

Yes, you can host a Naughty Chef Party at your home. Our consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the demonstration. All you need to do is invite your friends and provide some drinks and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies