• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef

In summary, the conversation is about an upcoming event at 6pm, where the speaker has not received an updated list from the bride for a renewal of vows ceremony. The bride wants everything from the vendor and does not want any demos from the Passion Party. The speaker plans to bring catalogs and order forms to the event, but is unsure if it will be a demo or just a display. They also mention having a purchase off the registry that day. The event ends up having 15 attendees and potential bookings and recruitment leads, but no actual sales. The speaker becomes emotional due to it being the first Mother's Day without their mother and one of the attendees offers them a gift. Despite some frustrations, the speaker remains hopeful for future sales and
Kathytnt
OK - This event is at 6 this evening - I have no updated list from the bride (promised I would get it by yesterday afternoon)

They are having a renewal of vows ceremony in a few weeks - 20 years

The 'bride' is a vendor I met at a bridal show several months ago - She claims she literally wants the whole catalog. I did a quick registry for her with the Well Stocked Kitchen option. She hasn't updated it yet

The Naughty part of the show the bride was hoping was going to be lingerie - The bride soesn't want this toy stuff - Literally told me she doesn't want the Passion part person to do the demos - AWKWARD. The organizers are not expecting or asking for a PC demo - They already have lots of food and beverage etc.

For my part I am just having to wing it - I guess I will have everything shipped to me to distribute and such since these girls are so disorganized. I know where the bride's bakery is located.

I have some handouts on Aprodesiac foods and two recipes that use some of these foods - The Double Chocolate Fruit Dip and the Banana Split Brownie Pizza

There are over 40 people RSVPd to attend this event

In addition to a master list I will bring lots of catalogs, order forms, gift certificate info, flyers for the HWC online exclusive etc.

I am goign to do a little table display of products

Anyone else have any ideas?? :confused:

Well I do have a purchase off the registry today - so a little something is going right

Will you be doing a demo or will it be more like a display? Are they purchasing gifts for the bride from you? I would definitely make a display of her wish list and bring some of her choices. Encourage them to place their gift orders and also to purchase for themselves and other gifts they need to get in the next few months. Tell them that the bride gets credit (FREE products) for all orders.

Problem is that this thing is in two hours and I have no bride wish list - She just keeps telling me she wants everything

Organizer didn't want a demo of PC although the 'Bride' doesn't want a demo of the Passion Party LOL!!

Pray for rme - I need all the help I can get that this turns out o.k. I don't want to disappoint Nikki because her sisters are dropping the ball on organizing this thing

Well if she wants everything then bring a sampling of each family of products. You could make some flyers with gift suggestions - things that go together in varying price ranges. Ask the guests what they find essential in their kitchens and suggest they get that for the bride.

Well here is my report Someone who attended the show had already orders some items off the registry NO actual sales at the shower as I was getting pushed aside for the Passion Party person. I did make sure everyone knew how to order for the show (including gift certificates) and the registry. The renewal of vows is mid-June. I will send out an email reminder in a few days for those that attended.

There were 15 people attending - Potential bookings 7 yeses on the draw slips 2 maybes and 4 maybes on the business opportunity Followup time

The ladies were all very nice and I am pretty sure there will be some sales - I had a weird show last fall where no one ordered at the show but they went on line and ordered.

I couldn't stay for the Passion party (was curious) it was already 10 and I have to be at work at 8 am

AS I was leaving one of the ladies wished me a Happy Mother's Day and I wished them all the same

I started crying as I left the clubhouse - One of the ladies ran out to had me a gift of chocolate covered-straweberries I was so embarassed - No one was supposed to see me crying I explained that I had lost my mom and that it was ther first Mother's Day without her and Bri told me that she had just lost her grand mother 3 weeks ago. She totally understood.

What a night - I am tired A little frustrated on the sales but the booking and possible recruiting leads are promising

Last edited:
Aww, Kathy, I'm sorry this is a tough day for you.
<<<<<Big Hug>>>>>
And, I hope the weird shower turns into a great show. Sounds like they really put you through the wringer.

Last edited:
*snugs* Kathy, that sounds difficult but you handled it very well. May you get lots of online sales for this and the bride get lots of the things she wants.

Related to Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef

1. What is "Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef"?

"Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef" is a game from Pampered Chef that is perfect for a bachelorette party or a fun bridal shower activity. It involves cooking and completing various challenges while wearing fun and silly kitchen accessories.

2. How many players can participate in "Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef"?

This game is designed for 4-10 players, but can also be played with larger groups by splitting into teams.

3. Do I need any special equipment to play "Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef"?

No, all you need is a kitchen and some basic cooking utensils. The game comes with all the necessary accessories and instructions.

4. Is "Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef" appropriate for all ages?

This game is designed for adults and may not be suitable for children due to some of the challenges and themes. It is recommended for players ages 18 and up.

5. Can "Bridal Shower Gone Crazy - Was Naughty Chef" be played virtually?

Yes, this game can be adapted to a virtual setting by assigning tasks for players to complete in their own kitchens and using video conferencing to show the results and compete against each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies