• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale? Pizza Cutter Now Available!

In summary, the sites are up and down, some people are getting through and some are not. Orders are coming in, but they are being slammed. The Free for All month is good for business, but some people are having trouble getting through.
I didn't get any notice today, but my cousin out of state placed an order on Tuesday. I never received notice, even though she sent me a copy of her confirmation email with my contact information on it.

monicag said:
I did get an e-mail today with orders from yesterday. I just wish they would update the shipping status and consultant connection.....hopefully tomorrow

Agreed! It's like watching grass grow. Frustrating not knowing if things are sorted correctly or not. I have over $650 in sales, per the email notifications I got in the first 2 days, but nothing on the Shipment page or C.Connection. I hope they post them though, so I can at least see when they ship and customers receive them. I want to try to do some good Customer Service for a change and call to make sure they received their orders ok. (Even more so since we know all of the issues they seem to be having...I'd hate for a customer to have a messed up order.)

It sure would be smart of HO to send an update to this mess and let everyone know what is going on. They could send several a day and it wouldn't cost them anything! I can't imagine the number of calls they are getting!

I agree Rhonda. hopefully we'll hear something today.

This is what happens when people don't follow policy and the company decides to bend the rules to help them. It must have been a lot of high up sellers that put the links in for HO to decide to break a long standing rule to never make exceptions. I hope it was worth it to have so many consultants and customers upset.

I didn't get any notifications today yet either but I know I have a friend who ordered today. The last I knew I was at a little over $550 in outlet sales. Really want to try to get to $600 in outlet sales so that I only have to get another $900 to get to level 2 of the free for all. i am having a difficult pregnancy so the more help I get in trying to reach my goal is great. I am so blessed that this sale helped me reach my goal of hitting $100K in career sales so hopefully it will help me reach my free for all goal as well.

I think the sales will slow greatly now, unless they add something new and exciting. Because what is left is what has been the standard outlet items for quite awhile. It was fun while it lasted, and I just hope the orders ship and credit correctly! :)

I got $365 in sidewalk sales!!! One $100-something order from someone in another state off facebook that must have seen it on a friends' newsfeed because I have no idea who she is!!

Any thoughts about when we will see our sales in Consultant Connection? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :eek:

Who is reading the email from HO. Will be interesting to see what products are not available and how this all shakes out. If they are that behind processing orders I wonder how they know what is sold out and what is not. I ordered a few things for myself, including the round stone and woven piece for a shower gift and both those were gone early.

BethCooks4U said:
This is what happens when people don't follow policy and the company decides to bend the rules to help them. It must have been a lot of high up sellers that put the links in for HO to decide to break a long standing rule to never make exceptions. I hope it was worth it to have so many consultants and customers upset.
I agree, Beth. I'd really like to know if they are shipping these out soon. I have 2 that are listed that were submitted on July 1st at 1 am.....they've been showing picked but nothing else.....so I guess they are holding them. I just submitted a $700 party this morning and it has been picked and shipped. So let's get these orders shipped out and I'd like to see them so I can follow up!Now that they've made this exception, people are going to be all over them about making other exceptions.

I just read the e-mail. I'm really happy that they shared this information with us. I'm surprised the system didn't automatically take the items out as they ran out of them. Hopefully it's not a lot of stuff. I do love that they are reducing shipping and substituting. Pampered Chef is awesome! I'm thinking I might not get my white rectangle bakers. They were not available when I placed a 2nd order later the first day but on the PC FB page it kept saying they were still available. So I tried again and they were there. Keeping my fingers crossed for those! Anxious to see!

So 4 more of my outlet orders have shown up on the shipment status screen. 3 of them I can click on the webid # and they are people I know and received an online activity about. There is one that says it's on hold and won't let me look to see who it is....but the webid# doesn't match to any names on my online activity report. Still missing a bunch from 7/1/13 so I wonder if it's because they ran out of some of their items. So hopefully by early next week they will have this all straightened out.

Well my regular order from my PWS is finally showing up in the shipping status. It was placed the day after the outlet order so that may not go through. They said they would substitute, but I'm guessing not for big items like the large round stone and rectangular baker. We will see.

All but one of the orders I got were on Monday and I got confirmations on Tuesday. All were people i knew. There is still nothing showing on my CC but today I can see shipment status. I have one on hold, the order confirmation I got was for someone local so I assumed it was actually mine but maybe not. I have one order from Tuesday also that is not showing.

Last edited:
What if another consultant put in names and emails of potential customers that were also your potential customers. I have more than one that ordered through me, I don't know if they were no longer available and so not showing. Some are facebook friends with more than one consultant, if they mention they ordered then one of the other consultants could have put down her name and e-mail to change consultants. Now I am thinking this happened with a few of my orders... what should be done if they really never show up? Is PC going to have to contact the customer to ask who they want to get the credit?

I have four showing up on my shipment status now, but I have 6 people who ordered from me because they emailed me their receipts. Hopefully I'll be able to see who ordered soon so that I can mail out my thank you notes!! :) This also put me over the edge for my 30 day bonus. Woohoo!

I got a confirmation the first day of my order plus 4 more. I've been reading this thread with interest and just waiting to see what happens. I don't have a FB page so I didn't promote this other than have HO send out the email blast on the first so I was pleasantly surprised with orders. As of this afternoon, three of the orders (mine and two others) are finally showing up as received on CC. My order is not the whole of what I ordered though -- no Colander and Bowl sets on it even though I ordered four sets. This is one of my favorite products and I was hoping to have a few sets to give to my kids as they leave home, but I guess I won't. I'm a little bummed about that. I also don't know if the other two orders I know about will go through or whether what they ordered was the oversold stuff and their orders will be canceled. I'm just waiting to see.I really appreciate the calmness shown on this thread even though I'm sure we're all a little frustrated that this sale didn't go smoothly and that can reflect badly on us as consultants. I kept coming back to the thread because of the great attitudes everyone was displaying and it was nice learning information as people received it.Now I'm just hoping that my orders that do go through keep me active this month since I haven't had shows recently and don't have any on the books at the moment. Knowing that I have the cushion of these sales is keeping me from getting too worried.Shari in TX

So far, it seems that anyone who ordered the Microfiber Dishcloths, Collapsible Strainer, Grill Cleaning Brush did not get those- even though they were all on the first day.Still waiting on 2 orders to show up in shipment page. Only one of my 7 orders was from someone I didn't recognize, but that could be from someone on my Pinterest page, or from a show long ago that I don't remember. Only about half of the orders have shown up in my Connection sales page so far.

8/13 orders are showing up on shipment status for me. Only one customer so far is missing items (Dots Cups & Collapsible Strainers). I'll feel like I can breathe again once the rest of them show up. I'm going to feel so bad if customers don't get what they wanted. :(

My regular order showed released for picking yesterday, but now is back to received status. The sale order has done the same thing. Can't wait to see that regular order ship. None of the sales are showing up yet.

The order I placed at 7am est on 7/1 that I have tried to cancel has just shipped! ARGH!I called 3 times and each time I was ASSURED it would be canceled. I sent an email to solutions center detailing that I needed the order canceled. AND I even called my credit card and had them reject that charge.I just got an email that the order had been shipped. Are you kidding me? Why would they have shipped me the order without the CC being able to be processed?The order I placed through samples/supplies on CC at 11 am on 7/1 is nowhere to be found. Oh well.I understand that it has been confusing to re-assign the orders, etc. but just canceling an order should have been easy.

A customer just called me and said she just placed an order (sidewalk sale products & other things). So far the confirmation page has not come up and she wonders if it really went through. She is going to wait until this evening and let me know if she gets a confirmation. Anyone else having this type of thing going on?

Well, all of my orders are up on Shipment Status. I only had 3 out of 13 who have missing items. I'm feeling awful, though. One of my hosts, who closed her show DURING the sale, didn't buy the Brie Baker because she bought a Mini-Baker on the outlet. Well, guess what--she's not getting that Mini-Baker. :( :(

byrd1956 said:
A customer just called me and said she just placed an order (sidewalk sale products & other things). So far the confirmation page has not come up and she wonders if it really went through. She is going to wait until this evening and let me know if she gets a confirmation. Anyone else having this type of thing going on?
Did she do the final step and hit submit....I've had several customers forget to do that in the past. I did an order last night and it's showing on my shipment status. And I just received another one this morning.

Amanda_RI said:
Well, all of my orders are up on Shipment Status. I only had 3 out of 13 who have missing items. I'm feeling awful, though. One of my hosts, who closed her show DURING the sale, didn't buy the Brie Baker because she bought a Mini-Baker on the outlet. Well, guess what--she's not getting that Mini-Baker. :( :(
I had 3 people that were missing items from what I can tell....the grill brush, colander set and 4 sets of the cranberry accent small plates. Not too bad. I am very happy with the sale. I received 26 orders for at total of about $1349 minus these few items. Hopefully that will push me over to the $3,000 level for the sell-a-thon. Thanks you Pampered Chef! Hopefully tomorrow the totals will be showing up on Consultant Connection. I only have a few orders that show up there but all of them are on the shipment status screen now.

yes, she hit submit

Mine are still not showing up on CC but I got the email that my 200 pc dollars went through for my 30 day bonus, so they're definitely still working on it!

Got an email that one order was cancelled for $38- bummer. It was for 2 self sharpening knives and the Entertaining Set. I'm hoping all my other orders hold.

Looks like all my orders are intact. Two were on hold but are off now. I have one that I can't look at so I don't know who ordered or what they got.

All 5 of mine are showing up now, but just as received. Only one of them is included in my sales on Consultant Connection and the amount is less than what was ordered so I know that order will be missing something. I'm hoping the others go through as ordered. Thanks to everyone who keeps updating. Based on these messages, I'm starting to get a feel for the items that sold out early.Shari in TX

I think all of mine are int he Shipping status page, and ALMOST all are showing up in my Order History on Connection, but the commission amount isn't updated yet to include those orders just added. So obviously the system is very slow to update. :) Each day though, something else gets updated. One of the orders did ship too....nothing on hold, so that's a good sign.

I think they must have worked all weekend because slowly but surely everything has showed up except for the $ amounts. Although on My Incentive Calculator all but a few of the order totals have shown up. Hopefully by tomorrow they will have it all sorted out. Anxious to see how close I am to the $3,000 level with the shows I've submitted already this month. I was hoping for the $1500 level for this month and this great special PC ran really boosted my sales! I can't thank them enough!

My orders are all showing "received" now and one is picking. The one that is picking is the only one showing in Consultant Connection and it shows as $83.50 in commissionable sales but her order listed under picking is over $140, (also what the email listed in sales) sure hope her shipping and tax doesn't total $57!

mspibb said:
My orders are all showing "received" now and one is picking. The one that is picking is the only one showing in Consultant Connection and it shows as $83.50 in commissionable sales but her order listed under picking is over $140, (also what the email listed in sales) sure hope her shipping and tax doesn't total $57!
The system seems to be catching up on phases....mine shows $595 in orders and only $75 in commission. It is a bit off. ;)

On Consultant Connection- all my orders are finally there even the cancelled one. So they'll probably remove that one soon. All of mine are at the received stage except for my own which is ready to ship. After the cancelled one I ended up with $460 in sales- nice!

It's times like this that I wish "level 1" for free-for-all was 2 shows OR $500 in sales or something! I've got $670 in sales now plus another $50 order to go in, but no shows! That will stink...a great sales month, but likely nothing to show for it in the sales incentive stuff. :( I know...get shows on the calendar. (A)- Easier said than done, and (B), I don't have much time this month to spare. We'll see. Trying to figure out something....at least for 2 shows. I've never reached Level 2. Would LOVE to do that.

esavvymom said:
The system seems to be catching up on phases....mine shows $595 in orders and only $75 in commission. It is a bit off. ;)
I hope you are right about being a bit "off" as far as commission. My orders are all showing now on consultant corner but total sales are a bit lower than the email totals were. Still nice bump for the month!

How can you see what they are missing?

sarahsellcm said:
How can you see what they are missing?
If you look at the online activity e-mail they sent you it shows what they actually ordered. Then if you go to the shipment status screen and click on the webid it will take you to all the orders you had and show what they are actually sending out. I had 3 people not get something....so I'm assuming they adjusted their price and took off the $5 for shipping.And all of my orders are accounted for on Consultant Connection.....I ended up with $1348.07 in orders and only one person that I didn't know who it was.

monicag said:
If you look at the online activity e-mail they sent you it shows what they actually ordered. Then if you go to the shipment status screen and click on the webid it will take you to all the orders you had and show what they are actually sending out. I had 3 people not get something....so I'm assuming they adjusted their price and took off the $5 for shipping.And all of my orders are accounted for on Consultant Connection.....I ended up with $1348.07 in orders and only one person that I didn't know who it was.
I just compared my personal order. I am missing only one item (yay!?!?) of the small square plates with cranberry accent. The status still shows as "Hold" but further detail shows picking. I have neither received a personal email about an item being taken off nor getting discounted shipping. I received the update email to consultants just telling us that we do not need to be doing anything at this time. Also have a family friend who placed an order of regular items (no outlet items) and the order is only "received". Submitted through the website at around 2AM EST July 1. I am going to be calling the Home Office tomorrow if it is not being picked.My paperwork supplies were ordered and shipped within 2 business days. I could not imagine if supplies were not behind all of these other shipments. YIKES!

I wouldnt fret about the status on that regular order only showing received at this time. I have seen many times when they were slammed where it goes from "received" to "shipped" without ever updating to anything else. The status page doesnt mean it is just sitting there. It means they are so focused on processing the orders versus updating a computer. ;)And remember, they have two weeks to ship...we just get spoiled by the fact that our shipping department rocks!

I hope they get a move on shipping! I ordered a shower gift and the shower is Saturday! It's a 2 day ship so if they get a move on it will be okay. I ordered Monday!

I received one order today. Many of my customers prefer I order for them. It was the third order I placed, which wasn't until evening! Thought that was weird. No other orders were shipped and some others placed them that morning as well.

I hope they get caught up on shipping soon. It has been a week now so they better get things moving soon. I understand they are slammed but they knew they would get hit hard maybe not as hard as they did but they knew it was going to be a lot of orders coming in. I want my customers to get their orders soon so they are happy customers. I had a bunch of customers who get my newsletter but have never ordered actually order this time. I was so excited about that.

Remember...typically, the shipping time frame is up to 2-weeks. That is what is written somewhere I believe. We have been spoiled by quick turn around. :D But 68,000 orders in 48-hours would jam up ANY company...no matter how well planned.

*****TRAINING*****
It looks like several of you ordered as a customer would on your own web page. I believe most people do the best they can until they know better, then they do better. So please don't take this as me fussing at anyone. I'm simply attempting to give you further training to help you "do better" in the future. For future reference, please take time now to review page 14 of the policy guide under "Commissionable Sales". The system might let you do it, but policy says you shouldn't order like you are a customer (this includes putting the order in under your spouse/child's name). We are not supposed to get commission on our own purchases or on purchases made by others inside our home. We are supposed to order under the samples/outlet section on Consultant's Corner which is non-commissionable sales. Normally the items are cheaper for us, it just wasn't on this particular sale. But shipping was much cheaper if you were ordering as a consultant and not as a customer. If home office decides to audit the sales & catches you:
  • They can remove that sale from your commissionable sales.
    • Changing your Free-For-All sales amount
    • Changing your Irresistible Destination trip points
    • Changing your Excellence Awards sales points
    • Could result in your upline (3 lines up) not meeting their activity and/or team sales goal and not being "paid as" their title
I know this is probably "new" information for some of you. Others might know and just be choosing to ignore the rule. My motto: Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain in a court of law. ;) Life is so much easier living by that motto! LOL

Dang, I got sidetracked with that & forgot to answer the original question. I did market on Facebook, but was a bad girl & didn't sent it out to my iContact list until we were about 24 hours into the sale. I did $325 & some change, so not too bad considering I didn't work up to it & advertise a lot before the sale started. I also posted my web page & directions on how to get to the outlet in all of my advertising, so none of mine should have gone into the HO lead system unless they timed out for taking too long. Hopefully, I didn't loose anyone.

"For future reference, please take time now to review page 14 of the policy guide under "Commissionable Sales". The system might let you do it, but policy says you shouldn't order like you are a customer (this includes putting the order in under your spouse/child's name). We are not supposed to get commission on our own purchases or on purchases made by others inside our home. We are supposed to order under the samples/outlet section on Consultant's Corner which is non-commissionable sales. Normally the items are cheaper for us, it just wasn't on this particular sale. But shipping was much cheaper if you were ordering as a consultant and not as a customer. "I'm confused - What is the difference if we place an order from our website for someone or they do it themselves?

I order for customers bc there are several that don't like to order online at all. I also have some that would just rather contact me. Easier for them and not a big deal for me bc they will pick up their orders. I don't know that I totally agree with the policy in that if we get a discount OR commission, doesn't it work out? I get a commission on a show that I host, but if I'm spending the money, then I can't get a commission. But then, overall, I think PC does give us a lot of earning opportunities for products and bags...never had a bag addiction until PC. Also loved this sidewalk sale. Hope everything works out and that we are able to make our customers happy. I couldn't believe how excited some got!! The 1st was a very busy customer day for me.

<h2>1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!</p><h2>2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!</p><h2>3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?</h2><p>Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.</p><h2>4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!</p><h2>5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?</h2><p>While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!</p>

1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!

2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?

Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!

5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?

While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monica9498
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag