• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Finds in Cyber Monday Sales?

In summary, the conversation discusses promotions and efforts to increase sales, as well as a situation where an order was accidentally placed on the wrong consultant's website. One consultant asks for advice on whether or not to give the commission to the other consultant, who let her website lapse. Others share their own experiences with sales and promotions.
DebPC
Staff member
I promoted it like crazy and still will during the day. Let us know what you get and what you did!
Home Office emails or checking shipping status are probably the quickest way to find out.

I think I just got a spam e-mail from someone who wants me to contact them regarding placing an order with a rep.....no phone # just e-mail for Ms. Walker. I responded back with one of my junk e-mail accounts and told her to send me her # and that she could order online today and get free shipping with a $75 purchase.....haven't heard back from her

Zip here! I promoted on Facebook plus the company email!

One order which is turning out to be a complete headache because it was supposed to go on another consultant's website, but that consultant had let her website lapse and the customer ended up being sent to my website. It turns out I actually know the other consultant, and she called me & asked me if I would give her the commission on the order. What would you do?

Amanda_RI said:
One order which is turning out to be a complete headache because it was supposed to go on another consultant's website, but that consultant had let her website lapse and the customer ended up being sent to my website. It turns out I actually know the other consultant, and she called me & asked me if I would give her the commission on the order. What would you do?
Let me see, she did not pay for her website for whatever reason but you did pay for your website so you got an order on which she wants you to fork over the commission. Uh, maybe she would take the difference in the commission and a month's website cost! I understand wanting to be nice but she is completely out of line here! Do you have the same director?

Pretty much. Sigh. I just feel bad, because I know they're hurting financially. We do not have the same director. In fact, she is a past host of mine who decided to sign on under someone else. :( The commission would only be $24.60. I don't know why she was promoting the Cyber Monday sale if she hadn't renewed her website.

And it was literally just chance that the order ended up on my site. :( I honestly wish it hadn't, because then I wouldn't be dealing with this.

No sales for me.

Only one sale and it was from a friend. Where are all the leads/orders? I haven't received any in months and I consistently do way more than the $1250 in sales or has all that changed?

Amanda_RI said:
I would contact the customer and ask what he/she wants to do.

I had one really good order.

Zippo for me.

Only 1 order for me - promoted it on Facebook and through the PC mailing.

1. What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is a one-day online shopping event that takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving. It is known for offering significant discounts and deals on a wide range of products from various retailers.

2. Does Pampered Chef have Cyber Monday sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef typically offers Cyber Monday sales with discounts on select products and free shipping promotions. Be sure to check our website on Cyber Monday for the latest deals.

3. When do Pampered Chef's Cyber Monday sales start?

Pampered Chef's Cyber Monday sales usually start at midnight on Monday, November 29th. However, we recommend checking our website and social media pages for any updates or early access sales.

4. Can I use coupons or discounts on Cyber Monday purchases?

Unfortunately, coupons and discounts cannot be applied to Cyber Monday purchases on the Pampered Chef website. However, our Cyber Monday deals are already discounted and offer great savings.

5. Are Cyber Monday sales available in stores?

No, Cyber Monday sales are only available online on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can still enjoy free shipping on your purchases if you are a consultant or host a party during the Cyber Monday period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vmgcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3