• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Going to New Director Academy This Weekend? (August 22-23)

In summary, New Director Academy is a two-day training event for new directors at Pampered Chef, covering essential topics such as leadership skills, sales techniques, and business strategies. It is important for new directors to attend this event to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in their roles and support their teams. To register, you can log in to the Pampered Chef website or contact your upline or consultant support team for assistance. This event is exclusively for recently promoted directors, and it covers a wide range of topics to help them develop as leaders and grow their businesses. While not mandatory, attending New Director Academy is highly recommended for new directors due to its valuable training and networking opportunities.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm going, anyone else?

NOpe. I am jealous, I would love to go!
I am aiming for october :)

Well, drats! I was hoping you'd be there too. See you at Leadership then.

oh well, have fun and share your notes!!!
I hear it is amazing :)

Congrats Linda, you will have a blast!! Pretend you're a sponge and take it all in... :)

I was signed up to go this weekend, Linda, but switched it to October. I was getting a little stressful to plan everything for me to be away. I hope you have fun! Tell us all about it. Did you finish your homework?

Well, I guess it's just me and Kris then!

I'll miss you too Sandra. And yes, I did finish my homework. Well, almost, I need to print off my IPT, but I'm waiting for my last show to post so it looks better :rolleyes:

Have fun Linda---wish I was going!

lacychef said:
Have fun Linda---wish I was going!

Ditto! I really wanted to promote in order to go for free, but it does not look like it is going to happen in time. :(:cry:

Related to Who's Going to New Director Academy This Weekend? (August 22-23)

1. What is New Director Academy and why is it important?

New Director Academy is a two-day training event organized by Pampered Chef for new directors in the company. It covers essential topics such as leadership skills, sales techniques, and business strategies to help new directors succeed in their roles. Attending this event is crucial for new directors to gain the knowledge and skills needed to grow their businesses and support their teams.

2. How can I register for New Director Academy?

To register for New Director Academy, you can log in to the Pampered Chef website and go to the Events section. From there, you can select the New Director Academy event and follow the registration process. Alternatively, you can contact your upline or the Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance with registration.

3. Who is eligible to attend New Director Academy?

New Director Academy is exclusively for Pampered Chef directors who have recently promoted to this rank. To attend this event, you must have achieved the director rank within a specific timeframe determined by the company. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please reach out to your upline or the consultant support team for clarification.

4. What can I expect to learn at New Director Academy?

New Director Academy covers a wide range of topics, including leadership development, team building, sales strategies, and goal setting. You will also have the opportunity to network with other new directors and learn from their experiences. The event aims to provide new directors with the knowledge and tools they need to achieve success in their roles and continue to grow their businesses.

5. Is it mandatory to attend New Director Academy?

While attending New Director Academy is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for new directors. This event offers valuable training and networking opportunities that can help new directors jumpstart their businesses and set them up for long-term success. If you are unable to attend, you can contact your upline for alternative training options or resources to help you in your new role as a director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cookn' katie