• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Attending New Director Academy...

In summary, Kimberlee is going to New Director Academy and Melissa is also going. Kimberlee is sorry she didn't meet up with Melissa and Melissa is sorry she didn't have time to do the homework Kimberlee told her to do. Kimberlee is thinking about what to do for the collage and Melissa is thinking about what to do for her presentation.
KimberleePowell
Hello,
Thought I would just see if anyone is going to New Director Academy at the end of the week? Have a fabulous week!
~Kimberlee

I am. I just got my flight itinerary reminder 5min ago so all systems a 'go'! Now lets hope getting my body out of bed and to the airport for 5am is a "go".

Have a fab time! Can't wait to hear all about it. =)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Have a fab time! Can't wait to hear all about it. =)

I dont think I'll share with u since you stiffed me on being my roomie. *sniff sniff*

LOL....I see how you are. Actually hadn't thought about the material....was thinking for you to share how inspired and motivated it was....the fun time in Chicago, but now I think I'll have to insist on sharing the material too! :p

Do have a good time...looking forward to hearing about the trip! MUAH!!

I do apologize for standing you up...promise to cover the cost of the room. ;)

If stuck with a non-compatible roomate - you'll owe me big time!

Melissa-
Have you finished all of your "homework?" I still have to make the collage-like item... I will be rooming with my recruit/1st generation director. It is going to be a packed couple of days.

No I have not even started...Unless thinking about starting counts.

I started the collage homework last night and I finished all of my online training over the weekend- now I need to start thinking about packing...

Crap I didn't even give thought to the online trainings. I better get my butt in gear. Well before conference I was still packing at 3am and didn't sleep for 24+ hours so maybe I'll repeat that bad habit. LOL

I have no clue what to do for the collage. My life before PC was no different than it is now and I don't have goals for my business down the road so I better have som BS to put on paper. haha!

I need to also pick a 'topic' to present. Yep I better get crackin!

1. What is New Director Academy?

New Director Academy is a training program designed for new directors at Pampered Chef. It covers all aspects of running a successful business, including sales, team building, and leadership skills.

2. How do I register for New Director Academy?

You can register for New Director Academy through your consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. You will need to provide your name, consultant ID, and payment information to complete the registration process.

3. Will I receive any materials or resources for the training?

Yes, all attendees of New Director Academy will receive a training manual and other materials to help guide them through the program. These materials will also serve as a reference for future use.

4. Is attendance at New Director Academy mandatory?

Yes, attendance at New Director Academy is mandatory for all new directors at Pampered Chef. It is an important part of your training and will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully run your business.

5. Is there a fee for attending New Director Academy?

Yes, there is a fee for attending New Director Academy. The cost may vary depending on your location, but it typically includes all training materials, meals, and accommodations for the duration of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat