• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Me at the Upper Level Meeting in Vegas Next Week!

In summary, the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas is an annual conference for successful Pampered Chef consultants to network, learn new skills, and celebrate their accomplishments. It is open to consultants who have achieved the level of Senior Consultant or higher, and includes workshops, trainings, networking opportunities, recognition ceremonies, and previews of new products and promotions. Registration is typically done through the Pampered Chef website and guests are not allowed, although there may be opportunities for them to attend certain parts of the event.
Anyone else going next week? I am so excited! I loved New Director Academy and can't wait to see what great info they have for us.

I can't go to Vegas. I think I am going to Raleigh in June. I WANTED to go to Vegas... but since I am already taking 5 school days for Maui, there was no way.
Let us know how it is!!

No, wish I could but it's costing too much trying to get my vacant house here in Texas up & going! :( I can't afford to spend more right now.

wow, no one going??? I will let you all know how it is. Can't wait for Wednesday!

Wish I could!!! ;)

It's for AD's and above? Share info, please -- love to see the perks and share with other up and coming consultants as a carrot!!

1. What is the purpose of the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas?

The Upper Level Meeting-Vegas is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and leadership within the company. It is an opportunity for these consultants to network, learn new skills, and celebrate their accomplishments.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas?

The Upper Level Meeting-Vegas is open to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the level of Senior Consultant or higher. This includes Consultants, Senior Consultants, Team Leaders, Directors, and Senior Directors.

3. What happens at the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas?

During the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas, attendees will have the chance to attend workshops and trainings led by top-performing consultants and industry experts. There will also be networking opportunities, recognition ceremonies, and a chance to preview new products and promotions.

4. How do I register for the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas?

Registration for the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas is typically done through the Pampered Chef website. Eligible consultants will receive an email invitation with a link to register for the event. Registration fees may apply and vary depending on the specific event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas?

Guests are not typically allowed at the Upper Level Meeting-Vegas. This event is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved a certain level of success within the company. However, there may be opportunities for guests to attend certain parts of the event, such as the recognition ceremony or product preview session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila