• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soI Was Looking to See How Much This Is Going to Cost Me to Go to

In summary, attending a Pampered Chef party typically costs around $50-$100, with the potential for discounts or promotions. There are no additional fees or expenses, and guests are welcome to attend with prior notice. While there is no obligation to purchase anything, it is a good opportunity to try out products and support the host. There is also no minimum purchase requirement.
Sheila
Gold Member
So I was looking to see how much this is going to cost me to go to National Conference and checking airfare. During my search, one of the options was a layover in Paris ... and the airfare is only $14,253.70! Hmmm, decisions, decisions, DECISIONS!!! LOL

I'm a millionaire, but since I've not yet proven it to my bank account I guess I'm stuck going the east bound route & only paying $1,246.10 - $1,811.30. :bugeye: THIS is why I won't be going to the Upper Level Director's Academy too. :(

Sheila said:
So I was looking to see how much this is going to cost me to go to National Conference and checking airfare. During my search, one of the options was a layover in Paris ... and the airfare is only $14,253.70! Hmmm, decisions, decisions, DECISIONS!!! LOL

I'm a millionaire, but since I've not yet proven it to my bank account I guess I'm stuck going the east bound route & only paying $1,246.10 - $1,811.30. :bugeye: THIS is why I won't be going to the Upper Level Director's Academy too. :(

:::thud:::
Wow - with the exorbitant travel costs this year I sure hope they go above & beyond to make us feel like we're getting our money's worth. There are still registration fees, hotel costs, airport shuttles and food...ugh

Yup. Lucky me, huh? See why I've never gone before??? LOL

1. How much does it cost to go to a Pampered Chef party?

The cost of attending a Pampered Chef party varies depending on the products purchased. However, the average cost is around $50-$100. Keep in mind that the host may offer discounts or promotions that can lower the cost for attendees.

2. Are there any additional fees or expenses at a Pampered Chef party?

No, there are no additional fees or expenses at a Pampered Chef party. The only cost is for the products you choose to purchase.

3. Can I bring a guest to a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a Pampered Chef party. Just make sure to let the host know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef party. However, it is a great opportunity to see and try out the products and support the host.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement at a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement at a Pampered Chef party. You are free to purchase as much or as little as you like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jillbean