• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Team Performance with Weekly Training Stats for Directors | Weekly Bites

In summary, "Boost Team Performance with Weekly Training Stats for Directors | Weekly Bites" is a training program that aims to provide directors with weekly data and insights to improve their team's performance. The training stats are updated weekly and include various metrics such as attendance rates, completion rates, and quiz scores. While the program is designed for directors, other team members can also benefit from the training stats. Directors can also customize the stats to fit their team's specific needs and goals.
chefann
Gold Member
Who else got excited to see the info in this week's Weekly Bites that Directors will get info about who on their team completed online training? It'll be a weekly email sent on Wednesday that contains stats about who completed what training during the week.

That will be a great way to check that your team is doing what they say they are.

I think it's great for the directors who actually use e-mail and the internet. My director has dial up.
So, when I'm a director, I'll use it! I'm excited with you.

I like it both from a dierctor (I may be FD by the 1st) and a consultant perspective. It encourages accountability for everyone.

I think it's a great idea. My director has us print our certificate of completion for the online courses and bring to our monthly meetings to get PC $, so maybe now we won't need to!!!

Love it!!! :)

chefshawna said:
I think it's a great idea. My director has us print our certificate of completion for the online courses and bring to our monthly meetings to get PC $, so maybe now we won't need to!!!

My director has a basket to pick from and when we bring in our certificates, we get an extra pick. I think my director will LOVE that feature, because she is always telling everyone to do those trainings.

I think it's a good idea; reminds me I need to do some more...

Related to Boost Team Performance with Weekly Training Stats for Directors | Weekly Bites

1. What is the purpose of "Boost Team Performance with Weekly Training Stats for Directors | Weekly Bites"?

The purpose of this training program is to provide directors with weekly data and insights to help them track and improve their team's performance. By analyzing training statistics, directors can identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to boost team productivity and success.

2. How often are the training stats updated?

The training stats are updated weekly, as the name suggests. This ensures that directors have the most current and relevant information to guide their team's performance.

3. What type of training stats are included in this program?

This program includes a variety of training stats, such as attendance rates, completion rates, and quiz scores. It also provides insights on specific training modules that may need more attention or improvement.

4. Is this program only for directors or can other team members access the training stats?

This program is specifically designed for directors to track and improve their team's performance. However, other team members may also benefit from the training stats as they can see their progress and areas for improvement.

5. Can directors customize the training stats to fit their team's needs?

Yes, directors can customize the training stats to fit their team's specific needs and goals. They can choose which stats to focus on and can also set their own benchmarks for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCCHeather0506
  • ragschef