• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Julie Weitz Training: Director Training Offered for Aspiring Leaders

In summary, my director told me yesterday that she and her upline director (the one who hired Julie) think that I am doing a great job and they are going to pay the $100 for me to go to the director's training during the day if I want to go!! They think that I could benefit from it because I have expressed interest in pursuing directorship.
urbnk8
I had posted previously about the Julie Weitz training coming up in my area. She is also doing a director training earlier in the day. I don't have any recruits yet so I technically don't qualify to go to this training. My director told me yesterday that she and her upline director (the one who hired Julie) think that I am doing a great job and they are going to pay the $100 for me to go to the director's training during the day if I want to go!! They think that I could benefit from it because I have expressed interest in pursuing directorship.

I was shocked and flattered that they are willing to do this for me and I am so excited!!! What a great start to the year!

Congratulations what a great opportunity!!! Julie is amazing. Enjoy:sing:

Yeah Heather, congrats! You will really enjoy Julie. I had to buy her training tape when I went to her training last year!

I have watched her dvd and really enjoyed it... I would LOVE to take advantage of the in-person training! How awesome that your director thinks so highly about you that she is willing to invest in you! You must be showing her that you have what it takes to get those recruits - and Julie's methods will probably be very helpful to you. Have a great time!

Way to go! Glad to hear your upline is taking notice of you!

You will LOVE Julie...and what her ideas can do for your business!

AnthemChef said:
I have watched her dvd and really enjoyed it... I would LOVE to take advantage of the in-person training!

How awesome that your director thinks so highly about you that she is willing to invest in you! You must be showing her that you have what it takes to get those recruits - and Julie's methods will probably be very helpful to you. Have a great time!

Thank you!

1. What is Julie Weitz Training?

Julie Weitz Training is a program offered by Pampered Chef for aspiring leaders who want to develop their leadership skills.

2. Who is Julie Weitz?

Julie Weitz is a highly successful leader at Pampered Chef with over 20 years of experience and a proven track record of developing successful teams.

3. What can I expect from Julie Weitz Training?

Julie Weitz Training offers a comprehensive program that covers leadership principles, team development, and practical skills for managing and motivating a team.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in Julie Weitz Training?

No, Julie Weitz Training is open to anyone who is interested in developing their leadership skills, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef.

5. How do I sign up for Julie Weitz Training?

You can sign up for Julie Weitz Training through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. You can also visit our website to learn more and sign up online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
riggs62
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies