• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be Part of Wave 2? Excited for These Compact Travel Essentials!

Wave 2 for me! I just got my round trip airfare for $52!!!!! which included priority seating!!! I would love to earn free or discounted registration, but I only have 3 shows booked for March so far, and not sure if they will stick. Shawna, are your clustermates flying from Greensboro? Who is your director/advanced director?That may be where they are flying from, I know it was an airline I've never heard of. My director is Nikki Crafton (just promoted in Dec.) advanced Director is Kim Gantt.I just booked, and DH Is coming too (hopefully he can get leave from the army)!! We will be
Has anyone started a meeting for the cheffers yet? It would be fun to meet again this year.
I'm ready for the get away! I'm sure I'll miss my family the first night again.

I am so looking forward to meeting as many of you Cheffers as possible! I have received my button and will be wearing it proudly!

Oh Anne I hope you're going! How are ya feeling?

Anne it would be good to see you! Hope all is well on your end.

pampered_chef_swva said:
Just so you guys know - apparently SouthWest airlines has a contract with ATA airlines...so if you booked thru southwest check and make sure your tickets are still a go...ATA just filed bankruptcy and they stated on their website that if you purchased tickets thru southwest using a credit card...then you can request a refund thru your cc company - but if you purchased with cash or check - they can't offer a refund...

In other news - me and my director booked thru SkyBus - not the best company by any means - but roundtrip from Greensboro to Chicago is 162.00 and that's INCLUDING all taxes/fees, luggage check in...etc...

So does anyone know what airline is safe to fly (as far as not cancelling flights, but safe like not crashing would be good too). This is ridiculous. Maybe I'll just start tomorrow and walk there :yuck:

pampermejolene said:
So does anyone know what airline is safe to fly (as far as not cancelling flights, but safe like not crashing would be good too). This is ridiculous. Maybe I'll just start tomorrow and walk there :yuck:
Our group has never had problems with Southwest....knocking on wood....

i am going in wave 2 and i was woundering if any of you that are going has a spot in a room for a room mate so i can come. I am looking for a room to room with someone. PLEASE Someone let me know right away.

Well... I went to my doc yesterday. I asked about Chicago. He asked me (he's chinese and has an accent): "Are you out of your freakin mind? Are you crazy?" He said if I didn't have any complications, if I were to go into labor I would deliver a full term baby at that point and that I shouldn't travel ANYWHERE ANYTIME soon. (sigh) My husband was agreeing, saying he kept telling me not to go. He was shocked that I was planning on going... (Geez, what I surprise. I still want to do the ONE thing I do for me each year.) My doc also told me to listen to "honorable husband". :rolleyes: So, have a good time everyone! I will miss the meet up! It was a last last year!

OH man! That's too bad Anne! But yours & your baby's health is more important;) We'll be thinking of you though! I must say, if I was due that close to conference; I probably wouldn't travel either.

Lacy, he could have seemed mildly supportive and I would have gone. LOL You are right though, it is important to be healthy.

You take care of yourself:) Can't wait until you're posting pictures!

hi! I've been away for a while....just figured I'd check in to let you all know that I'm in Wave 2 this year. Hope to see some of you there!!!

Wave 2Hi I Am New To This Site But 7 Years With Pampered Chef Going To Conference For My 8th Time. Team Not Strong Enough To Consider Director But I Do My Own Meetings Cause My Upline Is In N.j. And My Hospitality Director Suggested I Branch Off Cause It Was Mostly My Team She Was Doing Meetings For. I Am Not Hard To Fine I Will Be One Of The Few In A Scooter! (have Ms) And The Scooter Is My Own Not Rented There. Hope To Meet You All.

I will be there and hopefully at least 2 of my downline is also coming with me! I am so excited for my team! We are going to have such a great time! See everyone there!

I will be there and hopefully at least 2 of my downline is also coming with me! I am so excited for my team! We are going to have such a great time! See everyone there!

My first conference and I am excited!
I will be leaving DH and son in DTW then flying with them back home to TPA
on Thur. and return to work on Sat....I will be tired

Hilton here I come!!!

This is a great board....thanks for all the great tips!

Sandra Nader

:rolleyes:

AJPratt said:
Well... I went to my doc yesterday. I asked about Chicago. He asked me (he's chinese and has an accent): "Are you out of your freakin mind? Are you crazy?" He said if I didn't have any complications, if I were to go into labor I would deliver a full term baby at that point and that I shouldn't travel ANYWHERE ANYTIME soon. (sigh) My husband was agreeing, saying he kept telling me not to go. He was shocked that I was planning on going... (Geez, what I surprise. I still want to do the ONE thing I do for me each year.) My doc also told me to listen to "honorable husband". :rolleyes: So, have a good time everyone! I will miss the meet up! It was a last last year!

COngrats on the pregnancy Anne! We will miss you but it is super important to consider the health of you and your little one!! I remember how bummed I was the summer I was pregnant with my twins that I couldn't go! Hang in there!

I'm there with all the ribbons for us cheffers... thanks Anne got them yesterday!!! Love the phone charm...

Cool! Glad they arrived OK. I tried to make it a self-contained package that you can just toss into your suitcase and wouldn't take up too much room. :)

<h2>1. Who can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials?</h2><p>Anyone can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials! Our products are designed for anyone who loves to travel and wants to have convenient, space-saving tools in their luggage.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of being a part of Wave 2?</h2><p>Being a part of Wave 2 means you will be one of the first to have access to our new compact travel essentials. You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback and help shape the future of our products.</p><h2>3. How do I join Wave 2 for the compact travel essentials?</h2><p>Joining Wave 2 is easy! Simply sign up for our email list and you will receive updates and information on how to purchase the compact travel essentials when they become available.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase the compact travel essentials without being a part of Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, the compact travel essentials will be available for purchase to the general public. However, being a part of Wave 2 gives you the opportunity to be one of the first to have access to these products.</p><h2>5. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for being a part of Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, as a thank you for being a part of Wave 2, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for our compact travel essentials. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

Related to Who Will Be Part of Wave 2? Excited for These Compact Travel Essentials!

1. Who can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials?

Anyone can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials! Our products are designed for anyone who loves to travel and wants to have convenient, space-saving tools in their luggage.

2. What are the benefits of being a part of Wave 2?

Being a part of Wave 2 means you will be one of the first to have access to our new compact travel essentials. You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback and help shape the future of our products.

3. How do I join Wave 2 for the compact travel essentials?

Joining Wave 2 is easy! Simply sign up for our email list and you will receive updates and information on how to purchase the compact travel essentials when they become available.

4. Can I purchase the compact travel essentials without being a part of Wave 2?

Yes, the compact travel essentials will be available for purchase to the general public. However, being a part of Wave 2 gives you the opportunity to be one of the first to have access to these products.

5. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for being a part of Wave 2?

Yes, as a thank you for being a part of Wave 2, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for our compact travel essentials. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish1953
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlag1986