• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be Part of Wave 2? Excited for These Compact Travel Essentials!

Wave 2 for me! I just got my round trip airfare for $52!!!!! which included priority seating!!! I would love to earn free or discounted registration, but I only have 3 shows booked for March so far, and not sure if they will stick. Shawna, are your clustermates flying from Greensboro? Who is your director/advanced director?That may be where they are flying from, I know it was an airline I've never heard of. My director is Nikki Crafton (just promoted in Dec.) advanced Director is Kim Gantt.I just booked, and DH Is coming too (hopefully he can get leave from the army)!! We will be
ameliasurf
I am going

I plan on going, got to get my ticket..thanks for the reminder.

Wave 2 here! Yippee! :D

I am and so is my friend KISRAE!!! I can't wait, just wish airfare would have a sale!

i am in---

I'm goingI already bought my plane ticket.

Wasn't planning on going but between hubby and Morfia, I changed my mind.

Looking forward to seeing you again Vanessa.

I'll be there as well!!

I am planning on going and going to try and earn FREE registration!!!!!!

MEMEMEMEMEEMEI will be EXHAUSTED because I will be flying in pretty much directly from my brother's wedding in MT, but I wouldn't miss Conference for the world!

Seriously thinking about it! I had a BLAST last year! some of my clustermates have their tickets already but.......

pamperedalf said:
just wish airfare would have a sale!
:angel:

I'm planning on it, but it depends if I'm working full-time.

anyone bringing there spouse?

I would love to bring hubby, but someone has to watch the 3 kids!!! LOL :angel: Some of my cluster mates got their tickets for $82!!!! I didn't have the money at the time, but would have loved to get them that cheap!

Wave 2 for me, too! I got my round trip airfare for $52!!!!! which included priority seating!!! I would love to earn free or discounted registration, but I only have 3 shows booked for March so far, and not sure if they will stick.

Shawna, are your clustermates flying from Greensboro? Who is your director/advanced director?

That may be where they are flying from, I know it was an airline I've never heard of. My director is Nikki Crafton (just promoted in Dec.) advanced Director is Kim Gantt.

I just booked, and DH Is coming too (hopefully he can get leave from the army)!! We will be exhausted and running on empty as we will be traveling from NJ to Baltimore for a wedding and leaving from Baltimore on Sunday!

WOO HOO! SO EXCITED!

No way my hubby is coming. This is MY time.Plus, we live in Chicagoland and he commutes downtown every day. I don't think he'd be too enthused to use up vacation time just to come downtown again. :p

I'm trying to get it together! Has anyone used Mega-bus? Everyone at our cluster meetings talks about it but then they start talking more about conference and never answer my questions. (Exactly why I'm going... It's that exciting... plus it will be the first time for me!)

I believe Ann took MegaBus....

Oh I love this thread to see all who is coming!

I am! Plane tickets bought!

buckeyefan08 said:
I'm trying to get it together! Has anyone used Mega-bus? Everyone at our cluster meetings talks about it but then they start talking more about conference and never answer my questions. (Exactly why I'm going... It's that exciting... plus it will be the first time for me!)

I've used Mega Bus (from Milwaukee) 5 or 6 times now to get to Chicago. Have never had a problem, and I love the price!

I'll be there!!! Hopefully going for FREE & walking:cool: (walking the stage that is, not walking there, lol!)

Wave 2!! My first conference and I believe all of my downline is planning on attending as well. I just need one more to walk!! My DL is driving from Florida. I think I'm going to fly, I'm so over road trips! Are you all flying in the day before? Leaving the day of ? Let me know what you are doing cuz I'm not sure how to plan my flight.
Can't wait to see you all there, are we all getting together to meet?
:balloon: :balloon:

Woo Hoo - I'm with Lacy - hopefully going for FREE and WALKING (the stage!!) as a new director!!

me me me!!! This will be my first one!!! :D

I am, and I'll be spending my birthday with you all. :D

ME! ME! ME! Like many of you- hopefully for FREE and walking that stage!!!Can't wait!:love:

I'll be there! I'm so excited!! Tickets are bought & I am soooo ready!! Can't wait!!

dianevill said:
I've used Mega Bus (from Milwaukee) 5 or 6 times now to get to Chicago. Have never had a problem, and I love the price!
How do I go about getting info? Is it to early?

I'm hoping to go this year. Getting the time off from the pesky day job might be an issue.

I am so jealous of the person who can fly there for $52!! I am lucky if it's under $400, but I will be there!

buckeyefan08 said:
How do I go about getting info? Is it to early?

Go to low cost inter city travel and just follow the steps. It's a little early for conference - they're into June right now, but make sure you check back often so that you can book as soon as July becomes available. Rates go up as the date gets closer.

Good luck!

dianevill said:
Go to low cost inter city travel and just follow the steps. It's a little early for conference - they're into June right now, but make sure you check back often so that you can book as soon as July becomes available. Rates go up as the date gets closer.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info. I'm hoping that I can do this. The alternative would be my DH and 3 small children going with me. He thinks it will be fun! I think by the end of the 1st day stuck in a hotel room with a 5yr. old, 3yr. old, and a 3mo. old he'll change his mind!! I just have to talk him out of it!

I just bought my ticket and a ticket for KISRAE. Tickets went on sale today out of San Jose for $283. Thank God, they went on sale! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm wave 2 NOW!!! Hispanic Market switched to wave TWO otherwise I wasn't going to be able to go altogether. Whoohooo!!! My cluster is wave 3 though... I only see them at Leadership. :( Glad all of you my CS family will be there.

I am SO glad Hispanic Market is in Wave 2 with us this year. Two of my gals are Hispanic Market, not to mention one of my fellow directors. We're going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!! :)

Megabus is a great option. Plus the depot for Megabus is really close to McCormick Place where the conference is held.

I have taken Megabus once a couple summers ago and a friend has used Megabus, and it is a very nice service.

I live in Chicagoland, so I won't need airfare or traveling too far, but DH and I will be at Wave 2.

where did you get tickets for $52?

I'll be there! Already bought my plane ticket..... wooo-hoooo!
This will be my third conference and it's always so exciting.

Me too! Me too!

I am going in Wave 2!!! I can't wait! :chef:

See ya all in Chicago!!!

DebbieJ said:
I am SO glad Hispanic Market is in Wave 2 with us this year. Two of my gals are Hispanic Market, not to mention one of my fellow directors.

We're going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!! :)
Yes!!! We should make sure we meet up somewhere!!! I finally figured out how to put a pix on my AV. Funny I tried other pix and only this one would upload. Your fellow Director ist here too. :)

I am SO there! CAN'T WAIT!:thumbup:

So for us first timers...
I imagine flying in Sunday night and flying out Wednesday afternoon is reasonable? What is the normal "start time" for Day 1 and end time for Day 3?

Can't wait to see some of you cheffers!:D

bridgetbakes said:
I am SO there! CAN'T WAIT!:thumbup:

So for us first timers...
I imagine flying in Sunday night and flying out Wednesday afternoon is reasonable? What is the normal "start time" for Day 1 and end time for Day 3?

Can't wait to see some of you cheffers!:D

Ooh, I was just thinking of asking these questions myself... I was wondering if it might be cheaper to fly in super early Monday morning, but was wondering how much I would miss...

Also, how do the SAHM's swing this?? I am thinking maybe, just maybe, with my kids' birthday the Sunday before, that my MIL will come for their party and stay a few days so I can come to Conference. But right now I haven't even talked to DH about it yet... I have just been tossing the idea around in my head. Cross your fingers for me!!

I would definately recommend flying in Sunday; it starts about 1pm for non-directors on day 1, but in case of delays I would come at least the evening before. Day 3 ends about 1pm, so planning to leave at 4pm at the earliest is what I'd recommend.

I am going!! This will obviously be my 1st conference since I have not even been a consultant for 1yr yet:D I am very excited to be going!!

Count me in to. I think I'm almost all paid for through conference club and don't have to worry about airfare as I'm in the Chicago suburbs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

<h2>1. Who can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials?</h2><p>Anyone can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials! Our products are designed for anyone who loves to travel and wants to have convenient, space-saving tools in their luggage.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of being a part of Wave 2?</h2><p>Being a part of Wave 2 means you will be one of the first to have access to our new compact travel essentials. You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback and help shape the future of our products.</p><h2>3. How do I join Wave 2 for the compact travel essentials?</h2><p>Joining Wave 2 is easy! Simply sign up for our email list and you will receive updates and information on how to purchase the compact travel essentials when they become available.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase the compact travel essentials without being a part of Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, the compact travel essentials will be available for purchase to the general public. However, being a part of Wave 2 gives you the opportunity to be one of the first to have access to these products.</p><h2>5. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for being a part of Wave 2?</h2><p>Yes, as a thank you for being a part of Wave 2, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for our compact travel essentials. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

Related to Who Will Be Part of Wave 2? Excited for These Compact Travel Essentials!

1. Who can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials?

Anyone can be a part of Wave 2 for these compact travel essentials! Our products are designed for anyone who loves to travel and wants to have convenient, space-saving tools in their luggage.

2. What are the benefits of being a part of Wave 2?

Being a part of Wave 2 means you will be one of the first to have access to our new compact travel essentials. You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback and help shape the future of our products.

3. How do I join Wave 2 for the compact travel essentials?

Joining Wave 2 is easy! Simply sign up for our email list and you will receive updates and information on how to purchase the compact travel essentials when they become available.

4. Can I purchase the compact travel essentials without being a part of Wave 2?

Yes, the compact travel essentials will be available for purchase to the general public. However, being a part of Wave 2 gives you the opportunity to be one of the first to have access to these products.

5. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for being a part of Wave 2?

Yes, as a thank you for being a part of Wave 2, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for our compact travel essentials. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish1953
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlag1986