• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who will be at the Spring Launch in Baltimore?

In summary, the following people are coming to the launch in Baltimore:1) Sarah, 2) Keith, 3) Melissa, 4) Grace, 5) Terry, and 6) the six cheffers who stayed at Sarah's house last year for the spring launch.
babywings76
Gold Member
Who is coming to the launch in Baltimore? I thought it would be fun to try to meet up somehow.

Bumping...

I am going to Baltimore

I may be. I haven't decided yet.

ME! 2 others from my cluster are attending as well who are members on here.

I would like to go..still thinking about it.

I just registered!! My first real PC meeting!

I'm going to drive down on Friday with my director and we'll crash at my sister's place. She lives in the center of Baltimore, which is quite convenient! Free housing is always nice.

I'll be there... :) had 6 cheffers spend the night at my house last year for spring launch.

me! Thinking of taking the train from Hunt Valley in to the hotel

ME!! I live on the Eastern Shore of MD- I think there is 6 of us from my cluster going. Last year was a blast!! Cant wait

I will be there with 8 others. Tell all close to MD cheffers so we can get the 3rd free product!!!!!

I will be there, I'm a new consultant, started this month and very excited about Spring Launch, see you all there :)

I, and about 8 from my cluster, will be there. I'm driving down from Philly on Friday night. Would love to meet people from here. This will be my first. :)

I'll be there with a several from my cluster in Winchester, VA. And my director, Darla Oelmann, from Ohio will be there - I'm so excited, I've never met her!

Will be attending in Baltimore again this year! Can't wait to see the new products. Bringing my extra fall catalogs if anyone is interested!

Amy - last year I took extra calendars - good idea to take catalogs!
See you there!

Yay! Melissa-will be nice to see you too - not that we're in the same state or anything! When are you guys leaving?

colegrovet said:
I'll be there... :) had 6 cheffers spend the night at my house last year for spring launch.

how nice of you!!!

I will be attending from NJ.....went there last year , not too bad of a ride. Went there because I waited too long to register in PA. This year they did not offer PA????? Weird they had full attendance last year.

amychefofPA said:
Yay! Melissa-will be nice to see you too - not that we're in the same state or anything! When are you guys leaving?

We are heading down Friday - I think earlier in the day and making it a day out at the Aquarium and whatever else comes our way. It's Grace's 30th birthday on Sunday so its a birthday weekend celebration with her. We plan on coming home right after SL on Saturday.

You all?

(Yes heck with us being in the same state, we are what, 25 min apart? ha!)

;)

Could we all meet up at lunchtime and chat? Does anyone know of a good spot within the convention center where we could find each other?

A few of us are leaving early Friday too. I have to stop at Zeke's coffee on the way in- best coffee ever! Then we're doing some shopping, lunch, etc too. We're coming back right after SL is finished too. Hope to run into you all so I can wish Grace a Happy B-Day!!

I will be there and bringing 8 of my team members! We are going down friday......can't wait!!

I will be at the convention center this Sunday. I will try to scope out a meeting spot. Not sure if I can join y'all. Members of my team are coming who never come to team meetings so it's a chance for me to connect with them.

I'm officially going. I think I'll head down Friday night. I'll be going by myself and meeting up with my clustermates from VA there. I'll probably grab a hotel somewhere in the suburbs since it'll be cheaper than downtown. Baltimore's my hometown so I know the area and suburbs well!

Yay, Keith is going!! I'll be shacking up with Terry again on Friday night (along with 5 or 6 cluster mates). Should we wear our CS pins, so we can recognize each other?

This will be fun! Glad a lot of people from here are going! Okay everyone...we really should somehow try to meet up. I know it's hard if you're going w/ your cluster. What should we do? Want to meet up during the lunch break? Hey Sarah, I'm jealous! Is Terry making you guys the yummy breakfast again, too?! :D
Of course you should wear your CS pin! (I need to go see if I can find mine...)

I will be in Baltimore also. Me and another 6 from my cluster going down and spending the night and then about another 7 just driving in in the morning. I can't wait. Would love to meet up with some/all of you.

I don't have a CS pin, but you should be able to recognize me. Just look for the hot guy with the beard! ;)

I was at the Convention Center today. If I remember correctly, last year we were in the Ballroom on the 4th floor. If we're there again this year, I suggest a CS Meet & Greet one floor down, on the 3rd floor next to the Starbucks area that is near the top of a set of escalators. This is on the Pratt Street Lobby side of the building.

You can see the convention center's floor plan on their website. http://www.bccenter.org/index.php

Those that are interested, do you want to make it during the lunch break?

Will be attending Baltomore. can't wait. Would love to meet you

leftymac said:
I don't have a CS pin, but you should be able to recognize me. Just look for the hot guy with the beard! ;)

I picked you out of the crowd at the Home Office Tour that year!

leftymac said:

I don't have a pin either..I will be looking for you.

Becca_in_MD said:
I was at the Convention Center today. If I remember correctly, last year we were in the Ballroom on the 4th floor. If we're there again this year, I suggest a CS Meet & Greet one floor down, on the 3rd floor next to the Starbucks area that is near the top of a set of escalators. This is on the Pratt Street Lobby side of the building.

You can see the convention center's floor plan on their website. http://www.bccenter.org/index.php

Those that are interested, do you want to make it during the lunch break?

Hmm, what do you all think? I'm not sure how much time we get for the lunch. I seem to think that last year was tightly run and we didn't have a huge break. Just enough to eat, chat a little, go to the bathroom and get back.

Got to think about it a bit more. Amanda may be right. Also, it may be better to stick with a location on the 4th floor near the ballroom rather than have people going down a floor.

New thought - meet during morning registration time.

Location - the balcony corner that overlooks the Pratt St. entrance. The corner NOT on the outside wall of the convention center, but rather the corner that is near the long hallway that connects with the rest of the convention center. I seem to recall lunch boxes being put out near this corner last year.

It sounds like it all comes down to finding the hot guy with the beard. :)

I'll be there, I don't have a CS pin either.... pampchefsarah, is coming up from VA with 4 others in her cluster, they are spending the night at my place.

I have my pin! (Thanks Ginger) BUT you will have to come and hug me in PHOENIX!

colegrovet said:
I'll be there, I don't have a CS pin either.... pampchefsarah, is coming up from VA with 4 others in her cluster, they are spending the night at my place.

Tell her I said hello!

I was gonna just drive down in the morning, but don't feel like leaving my house at 4/4:30. So I'll be crashing in a hotel somewhere all by my lonesome.

Becca_in_MD said:
Got to think about it a bit more. Amanda may be right. Also, it may be better to stick with a location on the 4th floor near the ballroom rather than have people going down a floor.

New thought - meet during morning registration time.

Location - the balcony corner that overlooks the Pratt St. entrance. The corner NOT on the outside wall of the convention center, but rather the corner that is near the long hallway that connects with the rest of the convention center. I seem to recall lunch boxes being put out near this corner last year.

It sounds like it all comes down to finding the hot guy with the beard. :)

OK, 4th floor during morning registration by the hot guy with the beard! I'll see you all in less than 2 days!

I'll be looking for the hot guy(s) surrounded by a group of beautiful cheffers wearing CS pins. Can't wait to meet everyone :)

julmarsala said:
I'll be looking for the hot guy(s) surrounded by a group of beautiful cheffers wearing CS pins. Can't wait to meet everyone :)

I'll be looking for the hot guys too. ;)

I got to meet the hot guy with the beard, but I missed seeing the rest of you! Maybe next time!

Dotty said:
I got to meet the hot guy with the beard, but I missed seeing the rest of you! Maybe next time!

haha..yeah..I got to meet the hot guy with the beard as well..and I met Amanda.

1. Who will be at the Spring Launch in Baltimore?

The Spring Launch in Baltimore will feature a variety of Pampered Chef leaders, consultants, and special guests. We are still finalizing the list of attendees, but rest assured that it will be a great mix of people to connect with.

2. Who is coming to the launch in Baltimore?

The launch in Baltimore will include Pampered Chef executives, top-performing consultants, and special guests. We are also excited to welcome consultants from all over the region who are eager to learn and network.

3. Can I meet up with other consultants at the launch in Baltimore?

Absolutely! The launch in Baltimore is a perfect opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and build your network. There will be designated networking opportunities throughout the event, as well as free time to mingle and chat.

4. Will there be any special events or activities at the Spring Launch in Baltimore?

Yes, there will be a variety of special events and activities at the Spring Launch in Baltimore. From keynote speeches to breakout sessions to cooking demonstrations, there will be something for everyone to enjoy. Stay tuned for more details as the event gets closer!

5. How can I make sure I don't miss out on meeting up with other consultants at the launch in Baltimore?

We recommend connecting with other consultants through our official Pampered Chef Spring Launch in Baltimore Facebook group. This will be a great way to coordinate meetups and stay updated on any networking opportunities during the event. You can also reach out to other consultants in your area to plan a meetup beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798